• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
ibe350YeW1hK1s.JPG

Enjoying coffee with my bro Frank. And Pashmina is using the snail clock I gave her yesterday. She said having furniture you can put on top of other furniture is the best thing according to some magazine.

I agree; it is the best thing.

Wolfe

Damn forgot I was demolishing a bridge today in hopes of getting new bridge suggestions, Ken gave me the satellite dish one this morning and I've got the perfect spot for it (hopefully) behind my house.

One problem with New Save Trick: big dirt patch where the tent was. Ouch. Hope I don't have anyone move out for a while . . .

Oh, and they're doing it again (2 villagers sitting on that yellow bench by the river) . . .

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Could I persuade you with something to grab anything Cabana for me that is not the wall radio or wardrobe? It's too bad you can't exchange coins.

And let me know when you open up again so I could come and buy that painting :D

Maybe some other time, I'm out of medals now and am back in my town :p

I can open up now if you're available to get the painting though

Linius

Maybe some other time, I'm out of medals now and am back in my town :p

I can open up now if you're available to get the painting though

Do you know if your local island is selling Cabana stuff today? I'd love to grab it with my own coins then.

And yes, I can come now :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Do you know if your local island is selling Cabana stuff today? I'd love to grab it with my own coins then.

And yes, I can come now :)

It isn't I'm afraid, but I'll keep you in mind next time it is.

And that's fine, I'll open up in a sec

I miss following Island items:

- Beach Table
- Cabana Wall
- Tropical Vista
- Tropical Floor
- Flip-Flops
- Green Wet Suit
- Pink Wet Suit

So still a lot to get. :(

upandaway

Am I missing something regarding Club LOL? If I go in, there's just a performance and nothing really to do or any explanation for anything. Is there anything I'm supposed to do with the club besides donate fruit for jokes in the off-hours?

zroid

Banned
Am I missing something regarding Club LOL? If I go in, there's just a performance and nothing really to do or any explanation for anything. Is there anything I'm supposed to do with the club besides donate fruit for jokes in the off-hours?
The main thing is on Saturday nights KK shows up in his usual attire and plays acoustic versions of his songs, and will give you a copy of one.

The DJ thing is just for fun.

MicH

If anyone finds the Cabana wall and Cabana floor on an island, please buy one for me. Been looking for them forever!

Linius

If anyone finds the Cabana wall and Cabana floor on an island, please buy one for me. Been looking for them forever!

Mich, could you do me a favour maybe? I want a painting at Niraj's town but I can't buy because I already bought something at my own Redd. It's the great wave painting (fake one) with the big mountain in it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was going to tell Linius that I have the Astro Roof if he is still interested in one, but tonights not a great night for online activity.

In other news Animal Crossing in this week's Watamote:

FNGtSId.jpg

Linius

I was going to tell Linius that I have the Astro Roof if he is still interested in one, but tonights not a great night for online activity.

Hmm, too bad that's just tonight :p

I would have been yeah. Though my roof is already trendy the astro roof would be even better since my exterior is astro too :D

Seigyoku

Serious question guys:

Is there anyway to get a second silver watering can? (Like ANOTHER 50 seed purchases?)

Yes I know gold > silver, but with all the stuff I have on the ground and my lack of PWP (cause no one suggests Police Station!) I'm not hitting Perfect Town anytime soon, much less a streak...

My flowers are already an unorganized disaster and I miss watering some WITH the silver... going back to the normal watering can is making me rather distressed.

milkham

Serious question guys:

Is there anyway to get a second silver watering can? (Like ANOTHER 50 seed purchases?)

Yes I know gold > silver, but with all the stuff I have on the ground and my lack of PWP (cause no one suggests Police Station!) I'm not hitting Perfect Town anytime soon, much less a streak...

My flowers are already an unorganized disaster and I miss watering some WITH the silver... going back to the normal watering can is making me rather distressed.

what happened to your first one?

Seigyoku

what happened to your first one?

I'm pretty sure I accidentally sold it while half asleep last night. Loaded up game this morning, and it's not in inventory, not in house, not in storage and not on the ground anywhere I can see.

/sigh... any other tool... but noooooo, I just have to go big.

MicH

Mich, could you do me a favour maybe? I want a painting at Niraj's town but I can't buy because I already bought something at my own Redd. It's the great wave painting (fake one) with the big mountain in it.
I'm at work so I can't help I'm afraid

I'm pretty sure I accidentally sold it while half asleep last night. Loaded up game this morning, and it's not in inventory, not in house, not in storage and not on the ground anywhere I can see.

/sigh... any other tool... but noooooo, I just have to go big.

I'm sure someone on Gamefaqs will sell you one.

Wolfe

I've got one you're welcome to have, don't have any particular attachment to it or anything.

Wolfe

In a world where people spend 21 million bells on Bob... I don't think I'm rich enough for their economy ;_;

You're welcome to my silver can, I don't have a use for it anymore and can't bring myself to sell it at retail.

My FC is in my profile.

Wolfe

And if you need a silver slingshot I've got plenty :D

Who am I kidding....

Don't even start with the silver slingshots, I've given away prolly 5 or so and sold another 5-10 to re-tail, I'm tired of seeing the damn things! They shouldn't have the option to spawn once you are eligible for the gold slingshot.

Awesome!!! <3333333

To own or to catalog?

To own, if possible. But there is no hurry for it though, maybe I find them through luck like the others, but if someone stumbles on one of these, you may give me a call. :)

Also, if anyone has Japanse DLC that can be ordered through catalogue, I would gladly catalogue it. If people search certain stuff, let me know, and I will see if I have the item in my locker or catalogue.

That would be beautiful! How much? I can be online when I get home from work...which should be by 5:30 PM EDT :)

Free of charge, the only thing I'm after right now is visitors to get the train station remodelling so 1 more to the counter is welcome. Send me a PM when you get back and are ready to go as that'll be getting quite late in my timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom