• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the New File Trick to see where Charlise was moving in. Phew! I'm glad I did! Why you got to try to put your house literally 0 and I mean 0 spaces away from Re-Tail (and on top of 2 of my prized tropical fruit trees)??

Booted up another new file and found her house in a MUCH better location (not where I'd cleared out space for her but actually an awesome spot for an Uchi villager).

Thank you AC: GAF once again . . .

Sorry. Got gold then silver a couple days ago :( You're swimming in them!

Anyone want Katie in exchange for a few peaches? Somehow I lost all my peach trees and need to plant some more.

Ooh, I do! I haven't had her yet. I've got several baskets of peaches in storage you can have.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I would have taken Katie... haven't seen her in ages. But I probably shouldn't encourage more connections than necessary.

Stat!

I just discovered that if you perform Shrunk's "Jokes" in front of him, he'll do the exact joke with you. So if you use the flourish, he'll do it too.

...Okay sometimes. Other times, he claps or walks away. But I swear he did it a few times!

...I am coming right now bluepolicebox - just grabbing Katie.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I just discovered that if you perform Shrunk's "Jokes" in front of him, he'll do the exact joke with you. So if you use the flourish, he'll do it too.

...Okay sometimes. Other times, he claps or walks away. But I swear he did it a few times!

Most other animals will too, including Isabelle, Porter, etc :)

Roto13

That stuff isn't limited to Shrunk. :p

Seigyoku

So much for admiring my new silver watering can, it's already old news it seems. At least I don't have to worry about the town status anymore :)

I... can't find my silver watering can! ;_;

I think I may have sold it half asleep. *beats head on desk*

And I'm no where near getting the gold one.

Seriously self, couldn't you have accidentally sold ANY OTHER SILVER TOOL?

/sigh

Animekatt

My cranky villager requested a zen garden and for some reason I built it. Now all I need is some bamboo ;)

PWP-ZenGarden.png

I absolutely love my zen garden.

jJXdxP3Okf2BG.jpg
jhDjXcaIVHq9D.jpg

Damn Pancetti. She wanted something to replace her Alpine Bed which I really wanted so I gave her my blue bed in hopes that she'd give me her Alpine Bed...no such luck. I don't need another red vase you pig!

Cyrano is good people.

tumblr_mqe9gxTB9R1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Congrats, that's one of the PWP I want most of all. Problem is as much as I like Chow he has no interest in suggesting anything to build. As a Panda you'd think he'd want me to build him a nice Zen Garden surrounded by bamboo and a hot spring - evidently not.

I now got a globe from Katie. All I'm missing from her is her picture! <3
Do you just want it in the catalogue? I've got her picture but I wouldn't want to part with it permanently.

Philia

I would say sure, but the internet is still wonky at my workplace. XD

We can try it though if you want?

Lets try it, got my wall ready to DROP and GTFO. :3 I'll catalog later.

Congrats, that's one of the PWP I want most of all. Problem is as much as I like Chow he has no interest in suggesting anything to build. As a Panda you'd think he'd want me to build him a nice Zen Garden surrounded by bamboo and a hot spring - evidently not.

Is your town rating still bad? :(

Do you just want it in the catalogue? I've got her picture but I wouldn't want to part with it permanently.

Definitely to own. She's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

EDIT:

Awww, resetti before I could get on the train. Okay we'll try again later. Thanks Katt! :3

Is your town rating still bad? :(
Nope, I found my problem today :)

Went on a mad spree with my 20 hatchets and took down a good third of my trees and the rating shot up to perfect town. Seems I had so much nature that it was overpowering everything else and tanking my rating.

Definitely to own. She's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
Heh. That's why her picture is next to Rosie's picture in my glass cabinets. Just need Bob's pic now for the perfect cat trio.

Elija2

My town's having a meteor shower tonight. Come one, come all.

Philia, are you still interested in taking Pate? She's all packed up and ready to go.

Linius

Time to put all that money from the turnip sale in my account on my main char. Bit of a chore :p

When is tonight at your town? I know Sah has one too :D

Can you do multiple wishes in one go?

I have the Kappa top. I forgot who it was that has the whole outfit...

My Shops NEED TO OPEN RIGHT NOW. :( I've also switched to bell boom to help all of you guys who're investing in Perfect Fruits.

I need a gold axe SO BAD. My poor grass is suffering thanks to my damn scorpion hunts. :(

I have the Whole Kappa Outfit I think, has it Kappa shoes too, or is it only the hat, shirt and pants? Otherwise I'm missing the shoes...

Also have the complete Mermaid Set and Pascal set, but no duplicates. What are you missing from the Mermaid set?

Grinding some medals for the cabana set. Still need 11 pieces so I'm gonna need 440 medals to complete it. Currently on 86.

Then there is this range of club Tortimmer items too. Man, I need to do so many tours :p

Cabana whole set (minus the wall :() in one of my rooms. The Tortimer exclusive club items also all in my possession (damn that jacuzzi, ship bottle and sandcastle in that order (rare rarer rarest)). Now I have to do the rest of the Island items. Have 156 medals to burn. That Tropical Wallpaper and Floor will burn... :(

Could I add you both?

Philia, are you still interested in taking Pate? She's all packed up and ready to go.

I could use her too, I think I only met her once and would like her items too...

Elija2

When is tonight at your town? I know Sah has one too :D

Can you do multiple wishes in one go?

Meteor showers start at 7PM, right? In that case it'll be in 5 and a half hours.

And you can only make one wish per day, even if they're in different towns.

celebi23

So, I'm still looking for some Perfect Pears. I've got a bunch of Nintendo Items and Perfect Peaches I could trade for them:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask
Green Shell
Mushroom Mural

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. My FC is in my profile.
Anyone interested?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I only have the wall/floor, bed, dresser, closet and vanity at the moment.

Have a table you can take. I'm island hopping atm, so if I see anything else I'll grab it for you, since I'm sure as shit not finding the cabana wall lol

I only have the wall/floor, bed, dresser, closet and vanity at the moment.

Ok, if I see something that isn't on that list and it is on my Island, will let you know. :)

I kinda butchered her house a bit by giving her a bunch of random furniture, so she doesn't have all of her default items anymore.

Okay.

Sorry, misread, that it was that cat Katie, who swerves around towns. :) Not interested in Pate. :)

Philia

Have a table you can take. I'm island hopping atm, so if I see anything else I'll grab it for you, since I'm sure as shit not finding the cabana wall lol

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for you too. I won't be able to grab it til later this evening. :)

Animekatt

That looks AWESOME. Had another Cranky villager move in yesterday so hopefully I'll get a request soon.

Thank you! I was so jealous that my boyfriend got it before me. Then a week later, my own villager requested it! Now I have to work on Francine for the hot spring. Also I need for Colton to move out, so I can put the spring right in front of my house.

Linius

id1KYSVfDVgzL.JPG
iZIlcV2XLtOWV.JPG

First red+ roses! And the perfect pears around my café finally popped up today, I like it.

i9ba2VOKmIP8a.JPG
ibe350YeW1hK1s.JPG

Enjoying coffee with my bro Frank. And Pashmina is using the snail clock I gave her yesterday. She said having furniture you can put on top of other furniture is the best thing according to some magazine.

i3kldASz0h60y.JPG
ibw7eMisUCAQFY.JPG

Turnips sale! This will also mean I get the poster tomorrow and I'm a bit closer to the safe now :D

Linius

No worries. Just grabbed the lamp for you too.

Could I persuade you with something to grab anything Cabana for me that is not the wall radio or wardrobe? It's too bad you can't exchange coins.

And let me know when you open up again so I could come and buy that painting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom