• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I couldn't get Sable's mannequin for the longest time myself. I got the QR machine, couldn't get her to give the thing to me. I scanned an inventory-full of QR codes and continued talking to her for like two more weeks after that, but nothing. In that time, I was also making sure to talk to Mabel and I bought plenty of stuff from Labelle, so I knew it couldn't be anything like that. The only thing left was actually buying stuff from Mabel, which I never really bothered to do since I didn't care about shirts at all since my villagers gave me plenty of those and I didn't really care about the pants period. So I tried making sure to buy everything Mabel was selling for a few days, and after a few days of that, sure enough, Sable finally gave me her mannequin yesterday. So from what I can tell, there seems to be a requirement of having bought at least ~10-15 items from Mabel or something like that to get Sable's mannequin, on top of the friendship requirement. Even if that's not exactly all there is to it, since I had done literally everything else, having bought a certain amount of stuff from Mabel definitely seems to be necessary to get Sable's mannequin.

Alright, I'll give it a try. There's just so much misinformation about the requirements, you'd think we'd know for certain by now considering the game's been out in Japan for over half a year.

Would anyone like to trade Nintendo items? I have several duplicates. I'm really at the point of giving them away to make space, but if anyone has extras of any of the following, I'll gladly trade or give bells:

Coin
1-Up Mushroom
Starman

Tingle Hood
Big Bros Tee
Li'l Bros Tee
Game Shelf
Team NTDO Shirt
1-Up Hat
Toad Parasol
Rimmed Glasses

What I have to offer for trade/free:

Kart
Pikmin x2
Triple Bananas x2
Yoshi's Egg
Varia Suit Pants
Big Bro's Hat
Peach's Parasol
Hero's Cap
Hero's Clothes
Pipe

braves01

Banned
Would anyone like to trade Nintendo items? I have several duplicates. I'm really at the point of giving them away to make space, but if anyone has extras of any of the following, I'll gladly trade or give bells:

Samus Mask
Coin
1-Up Mushroom
Starman

Tingle Hood
Big Bros Tee
Li'l Bros Tee
Game Shelf
Team NTDO Shirt
1-Up Hat
Toad Parasol
Rimmed Glasses

Kart x2
Pikmin x2
Triple Bananas x2
Yoshi's Egg x2
Varia Suit Pants
Big Bro's Hat
Peach's Parasol x2
Hero's Cap
Hero's Clothes
Pipe

I have an extra Samus mask I'll trade you for the big bro's hat.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Samus Mask
Coin
1-Up Mushroom
Starman

Tingle Hood
Big Bros Tee
Li'l Bros Tee
Game Shelf
Team NTDO Shirt
1-Up Hat
Toad Parasol
Rimmed Glasses

Kart x2
Pikmin x2
Triple Bananas x2
Yoshi's Egg x2
Varia Suit Pants
Big Bro's Hat
Peach's Parasol x2
Hero's Cap
Hero's Clothes
Pipe

Hey lord helmet, my Able Sisters has an NTDO shirt

Chopper

One thing that is becoming increasingly apparent is that my town looks completely different from most other towns I've seen. I think this is due to my affinity for trees. I consider this a good thing, although many might disagree. My dream address is 7400-2258-8806 if you wanna have a peek. Would love feedback now that I am free to decimate as much of my town as I like.

I'm pretty happy with the way it looks, though there are some glaring gaps that I'm saving for PWPs, I really need to adjust the space dedicated to certain fruits, and I'm still toying with the idea of putting some patterned paths down, seeing as they're all the rage. But the basic layout is set in stone. I am fucking dreading the day a new villager threatens to move in.

I love this game.

One thing that is becoming increasingly apparent is that my town looks completely different from most other towns I've seen. I think this is due to my affinity for trees. I consider this a good thing, although many might disagree. My dream address is 7400-2258-8806 if you wanna have a peek. Would love feedback now that I am free to decimate as much of my town as I like.

I'm pretty happy with the way it looks, though there are some glaring gaps that I'm saving for PWPs, I really need to adjust the space dedicated to certain fruits, and I'm still toying with the idea of putting some patterned paths down, seeing as they're all the rage. But the basic layout is set in stone. I am fucking dreading the day a new villager threatens to move in.

I love this game.

I'm going to dream on over there and chop down those trees!!

MicH

I love this game.
Love your town. Very foresty and natural. Looking forward to visiting again sometime.

At this point I'm doing the "Create new character" reset trick whenever a new villager moves in. I will gnot have them destroy my town due to randomness you can't control

Chopper

I'm going to dream on over there and chop down those trees!!
You can't chop a chopper.

Oh wait. That doesn't make sense.

Love your town. Very foresty and natural. Looking forward to visiting again sometime.

At this point I'm doing the "Create new character" reset trick whenever a new villager moves in. I will gnot have them destroy my town due to randomness you can't control
Thanks! You're welcome any time! I really need an excuse to get more visitors over. I really want to redesign my station! And yeah, that reset teick is gonna be a fucking lifesaver!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Every time I see my Cafe, I get a little sad because of one stupid rock... I wanted all the permanent buildings in one line at the north like a second main street... But one rock ruined it!

GulAtiCa

Ah, almost complete with my road path work. Now, I'm just afraid one of my residents will move away and ruin it, and worse have someone move in on top of a path..

Though.. That has kinda already happened. I had a straight path going down from my re-tail, and some crazy hippo decided to build their house over half of the road! Attention hippo.. I'm tempted to ignore the hippo so it goes away, but I'm afraid someone will move in and go in a worse position. Granted I'm sure I could ignore them too... :lol

rpmurphy

I probably have twice your time -_-

sigh, still too worried to check lol
Maybe you're just like me, you could be overestimating!

Anyway, so I had a revelation earlier this week. Get this: what if...

There was an AC-like game, except where time travelling actually has a real purpose, and you can travel to different eras of your town? Going back to an earlier time and doing stuff there will change what your town will become like in the future ages, and how future ages will remember you (or not remember you). In the different ages, you can choose to have a specific role -- mayor, resident, shopkeeper, vagabond, thief, etc...

:p

Rocwell

Hey guise, anyone mind opening their gates so I can get signatures for a petition to read 100 books? It's super duper important.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Shoot, I should have guessed. I haven't been to other people's towns in a few days. :p

lol it's all good :p

Maybe you're just like me, you could be overestimating!

Anyway, so I had a revelation earlier this week. Get this: what if...

There was an AC-like game, except where time travelling actually has a real purpose, and you can travel to different eras of your town? Going back to an earlier time and doing stuff there will change what your town will become like in the future ages, and how future ages will remember you (or not remember you). In the different ages, you can choose to have a specific role -- mayor, resident, shopkeeper, vagabond, thief, etc...

That sounds kinda cool. Animal Chrono Crossing

He couldn't handle the pressure any longer, and joined the legion of custom flag users. He made the right choice; it's a nice flag. ^.^

Shut up.

My favorite Crossing GAF members are still Tash and bluepolicebox because they respected my decision to remain steadfast despite being awash in a sea of hatred and anti-tree prejudice. Every man has limits though, and I'm ashamed to say I gave in and became one of....well, one of you :(

UberTag

Do we have a list of bugs and fish that will be unavailable after July yet?
The real concern for me in August won't be bugs & fish disappearing.
But seasonal summer merchandise getting rotated out of the stores.

We're not going to have much time to get all of the summer-exclusive Gracie items in particular... and once September 1st hits we won't get another crack at them until next June.

Been playing since US launch....

And Kicks is finally under construction!!!

Also, I built the hot springs. How do I get in.

DONT TELL ME I FUCKING CANT GET IN.

celebi23

Might anyone have any extra Perfect Pears? I just need 2 for my Museum exhibit :p I've got a bunch of Nintendo Items and Perfect Peaches I could trade for them:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask
Green Shell
Mushroom Mural

Oh and might anyone have any extra Silver Axes? The one that I had finally gave out on me and broke :/ If anyone can help me out, just shoot me a PM. My FC is in my profile.

You can't chop a chopper.
iCfRgehkal3dX.JPG

You have an awesome town, it's very organized and natural. Also I'm really digging your mini orchards. Looks great!

If you wanna hit 100 visitors. I would suggest faking turnip prices Offering items or listing off what your stores are selling that day. Nook's Homes is a good place to start! That'd be a good way to get visitors! (I should learn from my advice.)

Also, I built the hot springs. How do I get in.

DONT TELL ME I FUCKING CANT GET IN.

YOU CAN'T GET IN!! IT IS RIDICULOUS!! NO HOT SPRINGS SCANDAL FOR ME!!
FUCK!

Tenumi

Banned
I still need to make a custom flag for my town and make some custom clothes designs to display at Able's. Getting tired of seeing villagers using the default clothes designs that are displayed.

The_Afroman

Added my friend code to the list. Who are some players that are active now, that i can add. bored since it's day 2 of my town and i have dones everything i need to do

Markun

Because I feel like a chatty cathy right now, I'm going to share my villagers.

tumblr_mqf49kJDkI1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Favorite villager #1 and my second lazy villager. He moved in right after Octavian moved in and he's awesome. He gives me lots of gifts, he makes me laugh, and he's an overall cool guy.

tumblr_mqdcxuy7st1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Favorite villager #2 and my Smug villager. He was also the first villager to move in to my town. He's got a really nice house and he dances all the time so he's great. The only bad thing I can say about him is he won't sell his White Katana to me. Then again, I wouldn't sell a cool magical floating katana either.

tumblr_mqdd50oI0X1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Favorite villager #3 and my jock villager. He's been with me since day 1 and I really didn't like him at first, mostly because he beat me at my first Bug-Off and I didn't have the Island to abuse back then. Now we're cool. He's given me a lot of stuff and he calls me boss and bro!

tumblr_mqdd1zvbjt1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Favorite villager #4 and my normal villager. She's also one of my initial villagers and the only female villager I really like. She's really nice and she actually suggests quite a bit of Public Works Projects to me so she definitely gets cool points. She also has really weird taste in books. I kinda wish I took a screenshot every time she mentioned reading a book because I get that a lot from her.

tumblr_mqdd8mBngR1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Favorite villager #5 and my cranky villager. He's also my newest villager and I got him from the campsite. He's a much better cranky villager than Octavian. I'm really lucky I managed to get another cranky villager I liked. He also moved in a place that doesn't get in the way of any PWP's so yeah, he's a cool cat.

tumblr_mqdd6mvWEA1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My first lazy villager and one of my initial villagers. I do like him but not as much as the above five. He's also the only villager I've had who misses visits he sets up. He calls me cool guy though so he's cool in my book despite that little flaw.

tumblr_mqdce5Wzop1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My peppy villager and one of my initial villagers. She's fine but I hate visiting her house. It's a gigantic mess because she keeps giving me furniture requests. It looks like a green waste dump with a sprinkler running now.

tumblr_mqdca7eSR31sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My first uchi villager. Still better than Charlise/10. Oh, and she wore one of the designs I put up so yeah, she's fine.

tumblr_mqdda7UZnh1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My snooty villager and one of my initial villagers. She's the one villager I always forget I have in my town. Seriously, I have no idea why I forget she exists despite being a yellow elephant wearing a black polka-dot shirt. She's nice enough, I guess.

tumblr_mqdcklqctV1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Get out.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Because I feel like a chatty cathy right now, I'm going to share my villagers.

Jeremiah is cool, had him in my GC town! Tammy doesn't seem too bad. Most of the Uchi villagers are lame. Most of your villagers seem great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom