• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

One thing that is becoming increasingly apparent is that my town looks completely different from most other towns I've seen. I think this is due to my affinity for trees. I consider this a good thing, although many might disagree. My dream address is 7400-2258-8806 if you wanna have a peek. Would love feedback now that I am free to decimate as much of my town as I like.

I'm pretty happy with the way it looks, though there are some glaring gaps that I'm saving for PWPs, I really need to adjust the space dedicated to certain fruits, and I'm still toying with the idea of putting some patterned paths down, seeing as they're all the rage. But the basic layout is set in stone. I am fucking dreading the day a new villager threatens to move in.

I love this game.

Sounds like my town to be honest, I plan on designing and laying down some paths eventually but I don't plan on lessening my abundance of trees. Besides I imagine I'll go through a phase of repositioning certain PWPs since I imagine I'll have some conflicts with some of them once the pathing project begins.

My dream address is 4600-2288-1633 if anyone is curious.

Edit: your's is definitely more structured than mine though Chopper, looks nice :)

zroid

Banned
Sounds like my town to be honest, I plan on designing and laying down some paths eventually but I don't plan on lessening my abundance of trees.

This is why I picked a path design which kind of blends in with the scenery well. I can have the tiles weave in between trees without having to level the entire town. Still, once I get the golden axe I will probably do a little bit of tree re-arrangement, but I don't intend to reduce the overall count by much.

SmithnCo

Yay, got my first villager pic from Ed.

tumblr_mqf8deaESd1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqf8elb9iS1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Bradlums

tumblr_mqdd8mBngR1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Favorite villager #5 and my cranky villager. He's also my newest villager and I got him from the campsite. He's a much better cranky villager than Octavian. I'm really lucky I managed to get another cranky villager I liked. He also moved in a place that doesn't get in the way of any PWP's so yeah, he's a cool cat.

omg you have Tom, I'm so jealous D:
if he ever wants to move and you let him leave I will gladly take him

UberTag

Whoot... just scored my final campground-exclusive furniture item from Hugh the Pig.
The propane stove is mine!
Another milestone is now cleared off my bucket list (at least until I start getting igloo campers and the fun starts over again).

Elija2

Whoot... just scored my final campground-exclusive furniture item from Hugh the Pig.
The propane stove is mine!
Another milestone is now cleared off my bucket list (at least until I start getting igloo campers and the fun starts over again).

I didn't know there were campground-exclusive items! Is there a list of them all? I probably passed on a ton.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I didn't know there were campground-exclusive items! Is there a list of them all? I probably passed on a ton.
Items from Tent Campers

Backpack
Bonfire
Campfire
Kayak
Sleeping Bag
Surfboard

Items from Igloo Campers

Campfire
Chowder
Earthen Charcoal Brazier
Portable Stove
Propane Stove
Smoking Machine

from Thonky

UberTag

Items from Tent Campers

Backpack
Bonfire
Campfire
Kayak
Sleeping Bag
Surfboard

Items from Igloo Campers

Campfire
Chowder
Earthen Charcoal Brazier
Portable Stove
Propane Stove
Smoking Machine

from Thonky
And I'll just reiterate that I scored the propane stove off a tent camper.
Something that Thonky is incorrect on and that both MoriDB and the big FAQ by Liquefy over on GameFAQs got right.

I've been leaning on the Liquefy FAQ more than other resources as it tends to have fewer errors than Thonky or MoriDB. It has also been recently updated to account for North American item translations.
My completed list of tent booty = Backpack, Bonfire, Campfire Cookware, Kayak, Propane Stove, Sleeping Bag, Surfboard

Elija2

Items from Tent Campers

Backpack
Bonfire
Campfire
Kayak
Sleeping Bag
Surfboard

Items from Igloo Campers

Campfire
Chowder
Earthen Charcoal Brazier
Portable Stove
Propane Stove
Smoking Machine

from Thonky

Interesting. Barold has a sleeping bag in his house. I wonder if I could get it from him.

Nisshi%27s_house.jpg

I'm planning on obtaining every orderable furniture series to keep on hand.

Here’s what I have:
Alpine
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Sleek
Stripe
Campus

Here’s what I need:
Spreadsheet!
(Everything I own is highlighted)

Here are series nearing completion:
Regal: Bookcase, Carpet, Dresser, Sofa, Wall, Lamp
Exotic: Bureau, End Table, Lamp, Wall Shelf
Blue: Bed, Bench, Cabinet, Wall, Wardrobe

I'll be honest. I am working towards getting 500 visitors, but I at least want to achieve that goal with some class. So that's why I'm doing all of this. Also the Gaf community has been so kind in helping me complete my furniture series that I had to give back.

UberTag

The nice thing about campground items is that they're reorderable through the catalog so you should be able to trade for them without much trouble... just like Gulliver's treasures and domestic DLC.

This also means you can score them from Streetpass and Spotpass homes in the HHA showcase. Reggie has both the surfboard and kayak in his home, for instance.

Also I still have 8 Toy Hammers left if anyone wants one.
I'll take one of these if you're giving them out for free.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
tumblr_mqdce5Wzop1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My peppy villager and one of my initial villagers. She's fine but I hate visiting her house. It's a gigantic mess because she keeps giving me furniture requests. It looks like a green waste dump with a sprinkler running now.
g0RvWhB.jpg

My Chrissy is the same way! But with fish or bugs. I can't walk by her with a fish without her asking for it. And it's SOOOO important that she has it, I just can't say no. She's my favorite villager, so I don't mind so much.

yFm6VCz.jpg

I just like this picture... Even though it features Paula.

AowiMeE.jpg

Dawww. And you're worth waaay more than 12,000 bells, Chrissy!

Edit: Oh and Markun, if Big Top ever moves out, can I have him? My dream is to have all 4 superheroes!

Marvie_3

Banned
Willing to trade for or buy the ones I need.

Need:

Ichthyo Torso
Plesio Torso
Tricera Torso

Have to trade:

Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Chest
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanadon Tail
Mammoth Torso
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Spino Torso
Tricera Torso

I'm also looking for a bunch of regular and cedar saplings.

Alright, i'm bored add me folks so i can visit some awesome towns. TheAfroman 3222-6546-9058
Added you. 0301-9797-2166

Megatron

The nice thing about campground items is that they're reorderable through the catalog so you should be able to trade for them without much trouble... just like Gulliver's treasures and domestic DLC.

This also means you can score them from Streetpass and Spotpass homes in the HHA showcase. Reggie has both the surfboard and kayak in his home, for instance.

Stop teasing the Eurogaffers.

Markun

omg you have Tom, I'm so jealous D:
if he ever wants to move and you let him leave I will gladly take him

You'll probably have to wait a really long time because I'm trying to get the Zen suggestions from him. I'm cool with letting you have him though once I get all the suggestions.

Edit: Oh and Markun, if Big Top ever moves out, can I have him? My dream is to have all 4 superheroes!

Sure thing.

rpmurphy

Fuck Nintendo man. Theyll find a way to screw everything up. Let me guess, 12 years from now the big new feature will be hot springs you can get in?

Whats the trick?
You need someone to push you while you spam certain items like the tweeter or beans. You'll glitch yourself on top of it, but to others you'll look like you're standing in the pool.

eggwolio

Might anyone have any extra Perfect Pears? I just need 2 for my Museum exhibit :p I've got a bunch of Nintendo Items and Perfect Peaches I could trade for them:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask
Green Shell
Mushroom Mural

Oh and might anyone have any extra Silver Axes? The one that I had finally gave out on me and broke :/ If anyone can help me out, just shoot me a PM. My FC is in my profile.

I gots perfect pears. I'm looking for gyroids and a small handful of fossils. Let's talk.

So no one else is running into the issue with 3ds image sharing where none of the services work? Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr - all busted. The 3ds internet browser seems currently incapable of saving cookies so no login information can be saved, and other imagehosters will not work since the 3ds is a toaster and cant load the web pages. I wanted to post just how ridiculous you have to look to pass Gracie's "fashion" checks.

Galactic Fork

So no one else is running into the issue with 3ds image sharing where none of the services work? Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr - all busted. The 3ds internet browser seems currently incapable of saving cookies so no login information can be saved, and other imagehosters will not work since the 3ds is a toaster and cant load the web pages. I wanted to post just how ridiculous you have to look to pass Gracie's "fashion" checks.

Eh, I just take out my SD card and upload the pics from my pc.
I know that's not helpful, but I ran into the same problem trying to load imgur from the browser, so I gave up and just use my pc.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Having the same issue. Can't sign in to Tumblr.

American Day 1 Nook stores are closed tomorrow, right?

Yup.

zerotol

Banned

Tumblr stopped working for me about a week ago. Someone in here said Minus works

Galactic Fork

No card slot and I find the chance of data corruption terrifying.

Hmmm are you using https://i.nintendo.com to log into twitter? I just tried it and it let me log into twitter from the app on the i.nintendo.com page and it let me upload pics from there.

Edit: Blah, sorry, just now noticed the "3ds image sharing" on your original post... Didn't notice that's what it was called on that site. Eh, I'll just shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom