• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss is out this week so I've been bringing my 3DS to work to get some stuff done in my town on and off during the day. The added bonus was easy Play Coins because my 3DS was in my pocket all day. The SUPER added bonus was that there are a *lot* of camps with kids using our campus this summer so I was actually getting StreetPasses, which is rare.

Of course, this morning the last thing I said to myself while I was getting ready to leave my house was "don't forget the 3DS" before promptly leaving home without said 3DS. Being dumb is inconvenient and now my day is barren without my town :(

Wolfe

Ugh.

I removed a path earler to find my grass has totally eroded underneath. I thought grass didn't deteriorate under paths?

Someone explain. :(

You were just misinformed, patterns do not give protection for grass deterioration, they only hide it.

Edit: hey Waylon, Mitzi moved in today (wasn't planned) and Freya isn't moving till the 27th so I might be borked if your Rodney is moving out before then :(

bumpkin

Gah... After a few days of having really positive comments from the "citizen satisfaction" committee, now that son of a bitch Tommy (or maybe Timmy) are calling my town "so average." Next time he wants to talk shit, he should try not muttering little quips after his comments. >:|

Anyways, anybody with extra fossils to trade? I believe I'm three away from having a complete exhibit, and have about 20-30 extras of various fossils. The ones I need are a "pachy torso", "megacero head" and the "dinosaur tracks." Anybody with those have any specific wants? I can check my inventory and see if we can reach a deal.

Roto13

So you don't need to talk to Isabelle every day to get a gold watering can. My three alts just talked to Isabelle and checked the town status for the first time and they all got gold watering cans.

This also means you can get unlimited gold watering cans by creating new characters and talking to isabelle.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
do withered perfect fruit trees take the same number of axe swings to chop down? (i.e will axes still break as quickly)

and do withered perfect fruit trees negatively affect a perfect town? If so I'll need to leave my fruit until I get my gold watering can.

anyone?

Philia

do withered perfect fruit trees take the same number of axe swings to chop down? (i.e will axes still break as quickly)

and do withered perfect fruit trees negatively affect a perfect town? If so I'll need to leave my fruit until I get my gold watering can.

Yes to the first question and no to the second.

Maaaan, what have I started. Acting as the middle man in a turnip sale is a tough job :p
I used to act as a middle man in getting a friend of mine some good GAF prices.

It was real troublesome when my friend ended up not wanting the price and the Gaffer already added my friend.

I stopped helping that friend out immediately.

Wolfe

So you don't need to talk to Isabelle every day to get a gold watering can. My three alts just talked to Isabelle and checked the town status for the first time and they all got gold watering cans.

This also means you can get unlimited gold watering cans by creating new characters and talking to isabelle.

Thanks for the heads up, not planning on using my alt characters aside from designs but it will be nice to have spare tools on them.

Linius

I used to act as a middle man in getting a friend of mine some good GAF prices.

It was real troublesome when my friend ended up not wanting the price and the Gaffer already added my friend.

I stopped helping that friend out immediately.

That's a terrible friend :p

But letting a friend in on someone's price is one thing. Now I'm setting up a bridge between a friend who's selling high and tons of Gaffers who want in on this. And it's his first big turnip fire sale. Let's hope it all works out.

where can i get some axes? 18 days and counting with none showing up. this is turrible.

You haven't seen a single axe in your gardening center or you don't have the gardening center yet?

I wish I could help but I burned through all my axes as soon as I got my golden watering can. Impatiently waiting for Leif to hand over that golden axe.

GIRL, DITTO. I'm like... WHERES MY GOLD AXE ALREADY LIEF. >8( It gotta be SOON.

I didn't know about the sapling buying requirement at first so I'm a little behind. Hopefully once TIY is opened, it'll go a little quicker. Maybe two saplings per day? I'll get there.

Edit: Nope, looks like it'll still be one sapling per day with two bush starts. I was hoping the number of saplings would increase.

Philia

I wish I could help but I burned through all my axes as soon as I got my golden watering can. Impatiently waiting for Leif to hand over that golden axe.

GIRL, DITTO. I'm like... WHERES MY GOLD AXE ALREADY LIEF. >8( It gotta be SOON. Thankfully, I had mistersamman here help me out with his spare axes yesterday chopping down a bunch of dead trees I got. I won't plant ANY until I catch that scorpion and getting that gold axe.

Wolfe

I've not got anything of rarity if that's what you're asking for. I could part with 100k.

I have the BestBuy suitcase/cat tower dlc though.

Lol sorry I know that was a very general question, not looking for anything rare but I also didn't have anything in mind that I wanted. 100k works I guess, what is your friend code?

SuperSah

Banned
Lol sorry I know that was a very general question, not looking for anything rare but I also didn't have anything in mind that I wanted. 100k works I guess, what is your friend code?

100k it is. 4425-2273-6142.
If you could open now i'll rush and get it? I'll need your FC too.

Speaking of the gold shovel I feel so bad going to my casual non GAF friends' towns and buying their saplings without asking.

They don't even know.

I know I've skipped a few days of buying saplings, though. So there's my karma.

Does anyone have any exotic series furniture I could catalogue?

I already have the floor, wall, lamp and bench.

I still need the bed, bureau, chair, chest, end table, table, screen, wall shelf and wardrobe.

A lot left I know, but I'm just over eager I suppose to actually complete the set just so I can mark one as finished.

I also have a spare apato tail and spino skull if anyone needs them.

Roto13

GIRL, DITTO. I'm like... WHERES MY GOLD AXE ALREADY LIEF. >8( It gotta be SOON. Thankfully, I had mistersamman here help me out with his spare axes yesterday chopping down a bunch of dead trees I got. I won't plant ANY until I catch that scorpion and getting that gold axe.

It's 50 saplings, right? You can't have it yet without having a pre-release copy of the game, or time traveling. Garden shop would have opened 40 days ago for people who bought at launch in North America.

Philia

It's 50 saplings, right? You can't have it yet without having a pre-release copy of the game, or time traveling. Garden shop would have opened 40 days ago for people who bought at launch in North America.

I've missed a couple of days. So it'll be about... two more weeks. BLEH.

You were just misinformed, patterns do not give protection for grass deterioration, they only hide it.

Edit: hey Waylon, Mitzi moved in today (wasn't planned) and Freya isn't moving till the 27th so I might be borked if your Rodney is moving out before then :(

No problem...I'm an idiot and I forget which day he said he was moving so I'm not even sure if you'd have time to get him. Is there some way to check when they're moving or is it just that initial conversation?

Wolfe

No problem...I'm an idiot and I forget which day he said he was moving so I'm not even sure if you'd have time to get him. Is there some way to check when they're moving or is it just that initial conversation?

Wish I knew... If you do find out I'd appreciate it if you could let me know though :D

MicH

The tarantula and scorpion are stressing me out. Just a little more than a month to grab the tarantula, two months for the scorpion. I fear I may not be able to get them before then. I CAN'T catch them!!! My net is never long enough :( UGH

Linius

The tarantula and scorpion are stressing me out. Just a little more than a month to grab the tarantula, two months for the scorpion. I fear I may not be able to get them before then. I CAN'T catch them!!! My net is never long enough :( UGH

I caught a few tarantula's while just walking about not even hunting them. Scorpion on the other hand, never even seen them once :/

Betty

Banned

You have to be poised and prowling to catch one, I was half-hearting it and ended up getting surprised by a Scorpians' hiss. Chased me half way across my town before it caught me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom