• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbis

So my turnip prices are like 34 and I bought for 96. Does anyone have a decent price I can sell at?

EDIT: I'll head to the turnip thread!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm an idiot, when I put my time back to normal last night I didn't change the date so I've ended up repeating the day. Guess I'm going to have to correct it now.

However I can post some observation.

• Despite resetting the day come the afternoon prices for the turnips stayed the same at 503 bell (and no I'm not opening my gates again)
  • Despite Isabelle saying it was a new day everything I had done was remember. People acted like I had spoken to them already, items sold were still sold and all inventories were unchanged.

zigg

It's 50 saplings, right? You can't have it yet without having a pre-release copy of the game, or time traveling. Garden shop would have opened 40 days ago for people who bought at launch in North America.
And boo, TIY only still sells one a day. :(

OneLetter

Thanks to everyone in this thread for tips on the "Trendy" theme. I had just been experimenting a bit without guidance, but I think it's time to finally dig in and break my current high of 400K.

zigg

Looks awesome dude. Can't wait.
So the upshot is bush start availability (2x), a little bit more furniture, and a K.K. record.

Actually I'm a little underwhelmed. Bring on the emporium!

EDIT: Also did you see how Leif put some blue violets up there? The bastard, rubbing it my face. He knows I only have two.

Linius

I've.. never seen this. It's beautiful.

When should us in EU get it?

Probably a week from now the first people will start getting it. Those who bought at EU release date that is.

My previous update got delayed a bit though because I was at a festival at the time. So this new update will probably come a few days late too I guess :(

SuperSah

Banned
Probably a week from now the first people will start getting it. Those who bought at EU release date that is.

My previous update got delayed a bit though because I was at a festival at the time. So this new update will probably come a few days late too I guess :(

Now's the perfect time to start buying a lotta' crap. I don't think I spent 50k's worth in Nooks.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Linius, since I'm experiencing Ground Hog Day I still have the Astro Roof available if you want to pop over and order it. I'm opening my gates anyway.

zroid

Banned
EDIT: Also did you see how Leif put some blue violets up there? The bastard, rubbing it my face. He knows I only have two.

I have three, and got them without even trying :3

dat salt in the wound.

don't feel too bad though, I still don't even have a single purple rose :\

I've.. never seen this. It's beautiful.

When should us in EU get it?

To get the exact date, go to your bulletin board and find the post about Super T&T opening up. After 21 days, starting from that post, that date should be your remodelling date to unlock TIY.

For Emporium, it's thirty days. So late August, we(NA players) should be getting Emporium.

(Given we complete all the requirements)

SuperSah

Banned
To get the exact date, go to your bulletin board and find the post about Super T&T opening up. After 21 days, starting from that post, that date should be your remodelling date to unlock TIY.

For Emporium, it's thirty days. So late August, we should be getting Emporium.

(Given we complete all the requirements)

Excellent. Thanks for the tips!

Stat!

No tan in sleep mode.

I still got a tan when it was cloudy on the island. If the sky is blue with clouds you can still get it.

How long till a tan goes away? I got one somehow, and I don't like it :(

I really like how I've been designing my house/paths but the paths run into some rocks. There isn't a way to ...move the rocks, is there?

Tenumi

Banned
Ugh... Nook, come on, you can add a new mailbox and a new room at the same time, can't you. Is multitasking too much to ask?

So yeah, I payed off my loan, but because I already bought something from him today, I have to wait 'til tomorrow to choose my upgrade.

Oxx

I think my commuter pals have stopped playing the game. No Streetpass this week.

Or they got fired for playing too much.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So Muffy wants to move, but I'm conflicted. I kind of need her just to have an uchi villager since I don't have all the PWP suggestions yet (and tbh, as much as I joke around, most of the other ones suck). On the other hand, she is evil incarnate so...hmm.

Ehhhhhhhh

I said no. Would rather have Rhonda move first, and then maybe Boomer.

Okay Tommy is dragging his feet on selling me a fishing rod and I already did the tutorial so can't get one from the mayor's assistant. Anybody have a fishing rod on sale in their town/has a fishing rod they wanna sell?

Here's my friend code.
0259 1115 6640

Okay Tommy is dragging his feet on selling me a fishing rod and I already did the tutorial so can't get one from the mayor's assistant. Anybody have a fishing rod on sale in their town/has a fishing rod they wanna sell?

Here's my friend code.
0259 1115 6640

If only you'd asked 30 minutes earlier...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I have some sets laying out atm if anyone else on my list would like to catalog them. Exotic, Alpine, Modern Wood, and Cabin.

Animekatt

The sooner you people realize that you only have limited control over your town, the better.

Oh I came to terms with that. Isabelle and nook are the true
dictators
mayors of our towns.

Can't place lights close to your house, random villager houses being built on top of your flowers... The list goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom