• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants any fortune cookie items, I've completely given up on buying them each day now. Anyone who wants them and has the play coins saved up is more than welcome to pop over and buy them, that goes for every day going forth since I have no interest or space in storing any more pipes or fire flowers.

Also does anyone need any gems? One of my museum rooms is full to capacity with them so I'm going to go through and clear stuff out sometime.

If anyone wants any fortune cookie items, I've completely given up on buying them each day now. Anyone who wants them and has the play coins saved up is more than welcome to pop over and buy them, that goes for every day going forth since I have no interest or space in storing any more pipes or fire flowers.

Also does anyone need any gems? One of my museum rooms is full to capacity with them so I'm going to go through and clear stuff out sometime.

I'll be in on the fortune cookies :)

zigg

So I have no idea why I told Walt he could leave today. I guess I was feeling bad that I decided not to let Beau leave when he asked this morning (even though he's given me two pics!) Walt, I have no pic for. I guess I'll try to talk him into staying the day he packs up. :lol

The sooner you people realize that you only have limited control over your town, the better.
Truth.

The population, though, needs to realize that if they plant something stupid, I'm gonna pick it right up and sell it, often within seconds of it hitting the ground.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh that's great. I'll pop by later tonight if you have the time.
Well my gate is open and I'll leave it for a while, but I may decided to move forward a day later depending on how I feel. At the moment I need to take an AC break (sorry eudaemonic for being a bit anti social but I try to avoid getting burnt out on the game)

One of my villagers, Moe the Cat, has been ruined by me.

Greeting: SIEG HEIL
Catchphrase: #yoloswag
That's not moe at all!

The villagers I like seem to suggest moving rather often. Samson has talked about moving twice, Twiggy twice, Elvis twice, Hugh once, and Celia once.... the ones I want out never flirt with the idea. It's almost like the game purposely toys with ones favorites.... Guess its time to be nice to the trolls so they'll want to move. ^_^

zroid

Banned
The population, though, needs to realize that if they plant something stupid, I'm gonna pick it right up and sell it, often within seconds of it hitting the ground.

I used to do that.

I've since found destruction to be the better route.

LostAnkh

Ninty can't gurantee my save data will be intact if I send in my cartridge for repair.

Guess I'll have to spend that $30 credit on the digital version.....

Linius

Well my gate is open and I'll leave it for a while, but I may decided to move forward a day later depending on how I feel. At the moment I need to take an AC break (sorry eudaemonic for being a bit anti social but I try to avoid getting burnt out on the game)

That's not moe at all!

I'm back from dinner so I'll fire up my 3DS and pop by! Thanks.

Oh and Jamessinclair you can have a pear later. Need to make room in my friends list.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Closing for a few minutes, but then I'll open up again. Just want to get my daily emote before I forget.

So Muffy wants to move, but I'm conflicted. I kind of need her just to have an uchi villager since I don't have all the PWP suggestions yet (and tbh, as much as I joke around, most of the other ones suck). On the other hand, she is evil incarnate so...

I'm afraid my fascination with Muffy might be turning into actually wanting her. I need a cute camper pronto.

Since you're open this afternoon, I might have to come finally meet this unholy sheep.

It's all good man, no big deal.

Need something for a fortune?

Nooooo! Can I not start a PWP for new rocks? :p - They just all end up right onto a path or beside a path so I can't get the full gems/money without removing and replacing.

Right. You'll go through the stages of grief about your rocks and then just accept them.

I'll be in on the fortune cookies :)

Alright, I've added you. My FC is in my profile, let me when you want to pop over and I'll open my gates.

I'm afraid my fascination with Muffy might be turning into actually wanting her. I need a cute camper pronto.

Since you're open this afternoon, I might have to come finally meet this unholy sheep.
Muffy is awesome, best Uchi villager I've met. Join the dark side and embrace her ;)

Is Deli sought-after at all? He blew me off twice when he wanted to come to my house so he's OUT of Whoknows, whether he likes it or not.

P.S. I kinda like Muffy. Especially because she calls me Noodleface and I'm a child and I think that's funny.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Need something for a fortune?

She no longer openly states that she's evil though, as the wonderfully pure Flurry has now intimated to her that saying "powderpuff" would be preferable. I'm still keeping an eye on her though.

And yes. I guess I'm going to have bad luck without a tank. No sweat though.

SmithnCo

Olaf chose a good spot for his house, except he moved in over my only orange tulip, lol

tumblr_mqgbr17nN71svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Levi

Banned
Is there a list somewhere of the different furniture sets that can customized with gems? I'm overflowing with them.

I've got the Mermaid Door at my Nooks if anyone is looking for it.

zigg

Ninty can't gurantee my save data will be intact if I send in my cartridge for repair.

Guess I'll have to spend that $30 credit on the digital version.....
Er, there's also a chance that even if you have an SD copy, the game won't allow you to load it due to save integrity protection (specific to AC:NL, mind.)

Why does your cartridge need to be sent in for repair?

zroid

Banned
Kidd is moving in tomorrow. On the upside, he picked the exact same plot of land which Skye moved out of a few days ago.

On the downside, it's another god damn lazy villager.

Was getting kind of sick of donating to museum, then I went in there and actually looked around. 4 of my villagers were in there having a blast! Well, if you guys enjoy it, I guess I'll keep up the donation grind . . .

gXEyHI6.jpg

Five and a half fucking hours of farming via the swimming trick for Rosie to finally give me the last peppy type request. I swear that talking to Muffy seconds before going to Rosie was the good luck charm I needed to finally get the request. Sorry Rosie, but you are firmly in my bad books now.

qYVhv8e.jpg
Me53Y6g.jpg

I'm also dismayed at the high quality of visitors to the cafe in Barstow, if just a few moved into Barstow I'd have an awesome lineup of villagers.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BGBW, you moved, you were not gone from your 3DS :p

Thanks for the roof :D
Thanks for the update. Apparently I'm haunted because I left my 3DS in sleep mode and went for a cup of tea. I haven't touched it since my last message!

Linius

Thanks for the update. Apparently I'm haunted because I left my 3DS in sleep mode and went for a cup of tea. I haven't touched it since my last message!

U whot

I smashed you on the head with a toy hammer when I walked past and the second time your character turned a bit to the right :lol

Ha. Finally met Madame Muffy and I really like her even though she pegged me against the wall between some furniture. So if anyone has a Muffy they don't want someday, let me know and I'll gladly take her.

Philia

Ha. Finally met Madame Muffy and I really like her even though she pegged me against the wall between some furniture. So if anyone has a Muffy they don't want someday, let me know and I'll gladly take her.

Ditto. She impressed me with her knowledge about hybrids in the second convo even!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom