• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

Hey Zigg, at the TIY, does the door make a jingle of your town theme when you enter? Thought it really sucked they took that away with the Super T&T.

I caught a few tarantula's while just walking about not even hunting them. Scorpion on the other hand, never even seen them once :/

Found 5 Scorpions and caught 4 of them. One donated, one is in my house and the other two are sold. Three of them were there when I I left Re-Tail...

Have Muffy in the camping site and she got me all the camping items I can get. Also a lot of random furniture. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ha. Finally met Madame Muffy and I really like her even though she pegged me against the wall between some furniture. So if anyone has a Muffy they don't want someday, let me know and I'll gladly take her.

Thanks as always for visiting :)

If down the line I end up wanting to get rid of her, I'll let you know, though I think Chaos 17 might have dibs :p

Linius

Another day on the island, another day with Mermaid furniture :/

It's a mermaid table, you need that Philia? Probably you already have it :p

Found 5 Scorpions and caught 4 of them. One donated, one is in my house and the other two are sold. Three of them were there when I I left Re-Tail...

You can put up bugs for sale at re-tail?

Stat!

Willow is leaving tomorrow. Very excited. In goes the Roost in her place!

I wish Leif sold more trees though :( Is there an easy way to upload pictures from the 3DS?

Were you able to order the turntable? I would like to catalog it for Frank when you get the chance

Philia

Sadly yes, I've already got it. I'm sorry! :( I AM keeping an eye out for Cabana pieces I swear! :(

Oh yeah! I put up a Cardboard Box up for sale at Retail. I already got one, so if any one of you wants it... come on over. Its an unorderable rare item... I think (on the rare part).

On the fence about Gold Roses. I want a very natural look for my Forest Town, and there's no such thing as roses made of gold (or roses that grow on the beach for that matter!).

But they look so goddamn cool!

zigg

Hey Zigg, at the TIY, does the door make a jingle of your town theme when you enter? Thought it really sucked they took that away with the Super T&T.
Seems to be not there.

I thought it still played with the Super though, with a sort of synthesized PA chime. Or was that the Mart I'm thinking of? My attention to detail is… lacking sometimes. ;)

Linius

Were you able to order the turntable? I would like to catalog it for Frank when you get the chance

I have that handy, it's in my house ;)

Also, something pretty funny happened. I played hide&seek with Frank and he gave me a mic stand as a gift. Guess what Frank's BD gift will be with my alt character? ;)

Sadly yes, I've already got it. I'm sorry! :( I AM keeping an eye out for Cabana pieces I swear! :(

Like I knew :p

I think it's safe to say she really likes you too.

Filthy, filthy, filthy.

Ditto. She impressed me with her knowledge about hybrids in the second convo even!

Yeah, she mentioned that to me too. Better than the baking tips I got from Rhonda, I suppose.

If down the line I end up wanting to get rid of her, I'll let you know, though I think Chaos 17 might have dibs :p

I'll find her someday. Especially since most people seem to want to get rid of her.

I'm just sorry I didn't cap the touching moment I witnessed while I was there. Sniff. I think even Boomer got a little misty eyed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
On the fence about Gold Roses. I want a very natural look for my Forest Town, and there's no such thing as roses made of gold (or roses that grow on the beach for that matter!).

But they look so goddamn cool!
Grow some and put them in your house.

Or have them surrounding a PW so their artificialness becomes part of that piece.

Stat!

err - is it possible to rotate furniture that's been placed on a table?

I have that handy, it's in my house ;)

Also, something pretty funny happened. I played hide&seek with Frank and he gave me a mic stand as a gift. Guess what Frank's BD gift will be with my alt character? ;)

Want to come visit when you get a chance? Do you plan to wrap the gift or just give it to him?

Niraj

I'll find her someday. Especially since most people seem to want to get rid of her.

I'm just sorry I didn't cap the touching moment I witnessed while I was there. Sniff. I think even Boomer got a little misty eyed.

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. I was too busy doing manly things, like lifting weights with Sparro and arm wrestling Groucho.

Philia

I have a question for you guys working on the HHA thing or Feng Shui.

Album records on the walls (all..91 of them... :( ) do they interfere with points or with feng shui in some way?

Niraj

Album records on the walls (all..91 of them... :( ) do they interfere with points or with feng shui in some way?

They are themed, so you'd probably get docked for having ones that don't match the theme.

Animekatt

Seems to be not there.

I thought it still played with the Super though, with a sort of synthesized PA chime. Or was that the Mart I'm thinking of? My attention to detail is… lacking sometimes. ;)

I believe that was the Mart. Another reason why the Mart will always be superior.

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. I was too busy doing manly things, like lifting weights with Sparro and arm wrestling Groucho.

Yeah, in your melon tank. Get out of here.

No, it's placed facing you when you choose display.

Most albums have an HHA theme so, yes, they'll affect the theme challenge.

Linius

Want to come visit when you get a chance? Do you plan to wrap the gift or just give it to him?

I'm wrapping it this time. Forgot to do that with Jay. I'll pop by later, doing some Scavenger Hunt tours. Easy medals :/

Records have theme too. So every record not fitting your theme means a penalty on your score.

Stat!

I'm wrapping it this time. Forgot to do that with Jay. I'll pop by later, doing some Scavenger Hunt tours. Easy medals :/

lol no worries. I want to show someone the path I chose!

Frick - rarely do I say this, but I really like how I did my house and not worrying about themes/collections, etc.

I still need a few things like hotpots, etc but it came out nicely.

Is there an easy way to upload pictures from the 3DS?

Nintendo Image Share if you can get it to work. I think it's been wonky for people lately. I've just been emailing pictures to myself from Gmail and then uploading to Tumblr.

I'm just comfortable with my physique. Don't hate.

It was either melon or a little pink thing with rosebuds so you got lucky.

Wait, so Leif is shutting down to make room for an expanded T&T. Did I miss my chance for getting an upgraded watering can?

Nah, Leif is just merging with Timmy and Tommy.

teeny

Hopefully people are still looking for stuff, because I have quite a bit to trade.

This is my want to catalog list. Priorities are Astro, Mermaid, Sleek, Balloon in that order. I have the missing furniture in those sets, so if anyone wants to catalog a bunch of the Astro stuff, for example, let me know :) I'll also order anything people want, just ask :)

This is the list of things I can trade away. Honestly, if anyone wants anything they can have it because I'm bored of it clogging up storage.

Niraj

It was either melon or a little pink thing with rosebuds so you got lucky.

I'm glad you made the right decision <3

For the rest of you, have some things to take care of, so I'm closing for a bit. I'll open up again in maybe an hour or so. Still have the exotic, alpine, modern wood, and cabin sets laying out, as well as some other random things, so if on my friends list and interested, feel free to pop in at some point.

Linius

With the scavenger hunt I should be hitting 200 medals pretty quick if I can keep up scoring 16 medals in one round.

Hopefully people are still looking for stuff, because I have quite a bit to trade.

This is my want list. Priorities are Astro, Mermaid, Sleek, Balloon in that order. I have the missing furniture in those sets, so if anyone wants to catalog a bunch of the Astro stuff, for example, let me know :) I'll also order anything people want, just ask :)

This is the list of things I can trade away. Honestly, if anyone wants anything they can have it because I'm bored of it clogging up storage.

Can we figure something out with the pirate stuff if I let you cataloge a whole bunch of items you need?

With the scavenger hunt I should be hitting 200 medals pretty quick if I can keep up scoring 16 medals in one round.

Can we figure something out with the pirate stuff if I let you cataloge a whole bunch of items you need?

If you do it with two people, you also get extra medals.

Edit: read wrong, with that particular one not. :(

teeny

Sure thing, you can have the lot :)

teeny

So I should invite somebody and score even more medals? How much are we talking?

I have all of minimalist, modern wood, sleek and astro for you to cataloge.

How much pirate items can I pick for that?

For all of that, you can have all five mate.

So I should invite somebody and score even more medals? How much are we talking?

I have all of minimalist, modern wood, sleek and astro for you to cataloge.

How much pirate items can I pick for that?

With that challenge none. :(

If you play certain one withs four people, first place can get 15 extra medals

Linius

For all of that, you can have all five mate.

Awesome. When are you on? Would be easier if you come to my town since I need to get all that furniture out of my house. Then I can carry it to my town tree just outside my house.

With that challenge none. :(

If you play certain one withs four people, first place can get 15 extra medals

Hmm, okay. I'm most of the time that guy that ends up with one bonus medal. Not too long a go I did the Hammer tour with SamMan a few times and every time he got 3 extra medals and I got 1 :p

Niraj

Hmm, okay. I'm most of the time that guy that ends up with one bonus medal. Not too long a go I did the Hammer tour with SamMan a few times and every time he got 3 extra medals and I got 1 :p

I want to say that one of them is the giant dragonfly tour

teeny

Awesome. When are you on? Would be easier if you come to my town since I need to get all that furniture out of my house. Then I can carry it to my town tree just outside my house.

Im on now, 3DS was in sleep mode. What is your 3DS name, have I added you already? :p

I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom