• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Stag hunting seems to suffers a lot from heat, my appearance rate has drastically lowered, but WHOA at the sharks, I snagged 4 of those in a very short time.
tumblr_mpbx1ay7kA1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

Oh, I also found the silver axe at the island, I though it was a lucky chance at that price, was it?

tumblr_mpbx5k0BBE1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

Top of the page O___o
well...uhm...long live portable gaming!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone with spare axe that they are willing to sell?

Sure, I have one. PM me your FC and you can come to my town and get it.

Edit: My FC is in my profile.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
How would people feel about a new thread in Gaming Community dedicated to catalog/set completionists? Instead of clogging this thread with "does anyone have X item from Y set", we could have a separate thread just for the purpose of completing sets.

What do you guys think?

Awesome - the Jacob's Ladders are starting to show up.

tumblr_mpbxy5PVL21qf54ayo1_400.jpg

How would people feel about a new thread in Gaming Community dedicated to catalog/set completionists? Instead of clogging this thread with "does anyone have X item from Y set", we could have a separate thread just for the purpose of completing sets.

What do you guys think?

We have a turnip thread so this is a good idea as well.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Golden Stag hunting seems to suffers a lot from heat, my appearance rate has drastically lowered, but WHOA at the sharks, I snagged 4 of those in a very short time.
tumblr_mpbx1ay7kA1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

Oh, I also found the silver axe at the island, I though it was a lucky chance at that price, was it?

tumblr_mpbx5k0BBE1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

Top of the page O___o
well...uhm...long live portable gaming!

Wait can multiple people buy that?

Linius

I need the:

Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Carpet

Sleek Chair
Sleek Clock
Sleek Dresser
Sleek Lamp
Sleek Closet
Sleek Wall
Sleek Carpet

As far as random cool items, I'm talking stuff like the sushi bar, train set, etc.

I think I have all of that except for the modern chair. Still looking for that chair and desk my self. Oh well, Aechris has the desk for me but due to timezones we always seem to miss each other :p

Levi

Banned

What do you guys think?

Well, way fewer people would see the posts if they were ghettoized in Community, which would make it harder to complete sets. So don't do it until I get my moon. ;-)

Dacvak

I think I have all of that except for the modern chair. Still looking for that chair and desk my self. Oh well, Aechris has the desk for me but due to timezones we always seem to miss each other :p

Mind if I catalog your set? :D I can at least give you the desk.

Chaos17

Was about to go play with with Sol1tude and his bro on the island but unfortunally an error happened and I was teleported back to my village. At least I managed to take a picture before the bug~

BOM8UpzCcAAo5Sw.jpg

I got my hair done again at Sol1tude town, thanks!
Let's try again to go the island but for tonight I will go to bed now kinda pass midnight now.
Sorry, see you next time.

IrishNinja

stuff i would like to hold for a second to catalog, then give it back to you & be your friend

katanas
gamecube shelf (is this a nintendo item?)
arcade cabinet
i have sea/captain's anchor, is there other stuff like this?
how bout a chess board?

also do you want a yoshi egg? im lousy with them & won another, can't get hero clothes, majora/midna masks or other stuff for the life of me

Maybe we shouldn't be doing these at 7 am.

combine_images.jpg

haha yeah these are mine, plus rain...sometimes poncho shows, usually not

tumblr_mpbuavHaz51spc5nfo1_400.jpg

this shit just got dark

Grizzo

When my town bell rang to announce 3pm o'clock, my modern clock started flashing, like a rainbow portal to another dimension (it even gave me some Sliders tea).

tumblr_mpbyp4TY8c1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Nice touch.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I just caught a flea off of Lionel, and Drago, who was nearby, clapped in response. Buncha sickos.

Dacvak

Sure. I'm on my phone so you have to post your FC for me. I'll get the stuff and come to you then.

4296-2976-8834

My town will be open in just a minute...

Dacvak

Dacvak

My list of open towns is empty at the moment.

Hmmm... I'll close and re-open. I'll also check to make sure we're proper friends on the 3DS.

Edit: Okay, try now.

abundant

Ahhhh everyones town looks so good how do I get mine like that??
Unlock the QR Machine (talk to Sable for 10 consecutive days) and find a path you like online. Once you've found it and brought it into your game, choose to display it on the floor. It takes awhile to do it right and it is tedious.

Dacvak

I keep getting errors. Can you try to visit me?

Sure. I'll try now (open your gates if they're not open).

Edit: What's your town name?

Dacvak

Dacvak

Westeros. Randy is the name.

I keep getting an error. But I can try tethering from my phone... Give me a few more minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom