• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Here we go 4811-6932-4369

Strange, I thought it was.

Edit: Weird, it is there... are you on the mobile site?

I'm not.

x96tKGD.png

Gathering your pieces now, putting it all around my town tree and then I'll open up :)

teeny

I'm not.

x96tKGD.png

Gathering your pieces now, putting it all around my town tree and then I'll open up :)

Doh, I had it set to 'Friends' only. That has been fixed.

I'll see you soon!

BTW, What's your name / town name? Ive added a lot of people since getting Animal Crossing

LostAnkh

Er, there's also a chance that even if you have an SD copy, the game won't allow you to load it due to save integrity protection (specific to AC:NL, mind.)

Why does your cartridge need to be sent in for repair?
It won't read properly when the cartridge is fully locked in, it reads when its about to lock in, but it's all good now. I had to shell $7 for the digital version and managed to get my save transferred for it.

If you're wondering if it's the gold contacts, it's not, it's most likely because some of the white plastic is chipped on those white dividers.

UowHlvKl.png

teeny

Linius, thanks once again. Your town is great! Ive just plopped my public works down wherever without any thought. Sorely regretting that now.

Linius

That's one of the guiding principles of my life really.

I'm open again for those of you that wanted to catalog anything (exotic, alpine, modern wood, cabin). I'll be slightly afk, but around.

Very tempting but I really need to put my 3DS now. I told myself that I'm finally watching Dexter tonight, getting a bit too much behind on my TV shows for my liking :p

I’m still miles away from obtaining all the orderable furniture series to keep on hand.

Here’s what I have:
Alpine
Astro (They are on there way)
Cabin (They are on there way)
Exotic (They are on there way)
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Sleek
Stripe
Rococo (They are on there way)
&
Campus (JP DLC not a 13 piece series)

Here’s what I need:
Spreadsheet!
(Everything I own are highlighted)
(Make an offer, if you want to trade)

Here are series nearing completion:
Regal: Bookcase, Dresser, Sofa, Wall, Lamp
Blue: Bed, Bench, Cabinet, Wall, Wardrobe
Classic: Buffet, Chair, Clock

It’s not as ridiculous as it sounds since a single character can hold 13 out of the 27 orderable furniture series in their storage alone. If I was to furnish an alt’s home with furniture that’s another 6 furniture series. So essential, a single character can hold 19 out of the 27 orderable furniture series.

That being said, a lot this has to do with getting 500 visitors, I won’t lie, but it’ll also make it a whole lot easier for people to obtain furniture and fill out their catalog. I also don't want anything for cataloging because a lot of these series were completed because of the GAF community.

There are 8 furniture series tied to seasons including Gracie’s furniture series. So, obviously, I won't be completing those anytime soon. Maybe in |OT4|...

I’m also looking for:
Heart Shades
Blue Retro Dress
Royal Shirt
Royal Shorts
Genie Pants

And I’m giving away:
Toy Hammer x 7

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Very tempting but I really need to put my 3DS now. I told myself that I'm finally watching Dexter tonight, getting a bit too much behind on my TV shows for my liking :p

lol well, to be fair, the episode was fucking awful

Niraj

I expect something like that, but you can't quit in the eight season :p

Luckily I still have The Bridge and Suits ahead of me this week.

I've been watching it as a mediocre comedy for years now...The Bridge hasn't been too bad so far. Anyway, no more off-topic stuff from me :p

Got signatures for Groucho, but all he gave me was a green counter -_- hmmph

Linius

I've been watching it as a mediocre comedy for years now...The Bridge hasn't been too bad so far. Anyway, no more off-topic stuff from me :p

My Simon gave me his pic for the signatures I got at your town. I was so happy :D

If you have the patience, save just before handing in a petition and keep resetting. It's one of the few tasks that gives out spotlight items and villager photos (along with the rare bug/fish requests). I got Rosie's pic after 3 resets and a Captain's Chair from Bob after 2 resets.

If you have the patience, save just before handing in a petition and keep resetting. It's one of the few tasks that gives out spotlight items and villager photos (along with the rare bug/fish requests). I got Rosie's pic after 3 resets and a Captain's Chair from Bob after 2 resets.

That's so cheating ;)

Oh! I really need to fill out this petition then.

Linius

Damn, if you could have only posted that before I gave a dorado to Pachmina this afternoon... :(

EDIT

Though evil turtle has a point here :p

Me & Tia
vvz4aYm.jpg

This one is always in use. It's weird to hear people complaining about their villagers not using benches. Maybe it's about the spot?
0K6ATTp.jpg

Glad Gwen likes her personal bench.
BcEKVge.jpg

These dudes are ALWAYS here . . .
cx9lSEs.jpg

The REAL Mayor Bywater:
qQqdcwv.jpg

I'm glad Flora liked my guitar pickin.
IAitmDy.jpg

Excited.
qPoiGYp.jpg

After making me build it, you had better have showed up, Kabuki!
jQHM44n.jpg

I'll try to do better next time!
QEA5Uw8.jpg

Bro moment.
stz0Z2Z.jpg

Niraj

My Simon gave me his pic for the signatures I got at your town. I was so happy :D

Ah interesting, did not know that. I'd definitely do that if somebody asked for like a coelacanth or something. I wouldn't want to get screwed over :p

I'm always in need of visitors if you want signatures ;)

Probably, but I don't really care since they made obtaining villager photos and PWPs 100% reliant on RNG and dumb luck. I'd rather work hard for items than have to rely on luck - which I never have.

I most certainly need signatures. If you are avaliable, open your gates!

Niraj

This site has no example images so I was wondering if anyone has seen what refurbished cabana furniture looks like.

I actually have all the pieces customized in my house right now if you wanted to pop over someday :p

Basically it looks kinda tacky in a cool way. It's multicolored. The cloth on the bed and chair change to yellow.

I've got the 9 lamp in my catalog. I wonder if GAF has a complete set yet.

And here's Alfonso the crocodile creeping put the poor fish in my museum. They see their natural predator, Alfonso, that's what they see.

tumblr_mqgdq5CL3O1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Zoolader

I can't figure out how to log into facebook/twitter/tumblr once I'm on the i.nintendo.net page on the 3ds web browser. I'm trying to figure out how to upload pictures and the instructions keep telling me how easy it is!!!! Well maybe the website having issues atm but I'm done trying to figure this out by myself, already wasted 15 minutes.

zroid

Banned
I can't figure out how to log into facebook/twitter/tumblr once I'm on the i.nintendo.net page on the 3ds web browser. I'm trying to figure out how to upload pictures and the instructions keep telling me how easy it is!!!! Well maybe the website having issues atm but I'm done trying to figure this out by myself, already wasted 15 minutes.

It used to work flawlessly, but in the last week or two, I haven't been able to login to tumblr anymore. I think a lot of other people are having the same problem. Dunno, it's weird. Hoping they fix it, but in the meantime I've just been using abload.

Megatron

I had the 0 lamp ages ago. Was surprised to see it actually costs 10k to reorder it.

I just ordered the 1 lamp from street pass today, so I'll have that tomorrow.

Apparently I wished for a three lamp last night. Okay.

4 lamp for me :p
I have six and eight. We should do a cataloge party. There's ten of them in total.
I've got the 9 lamp in my catalog. I wonder if GAF has a complete set yet.

So we're missing 2, 5, and 7?

upandaway

I'm seriously just not seeing a scarab beetle. I tried at home, I tried the island, it's crazy.

It would've been better if I wasn't catching every single fruit beetle I'm seeing out of fear that I'll mistake a scarab for one.. it just makes the whole thing take even longer.

Zoolader

It used to work flawlessly, but in the last week or two, I haven't been able to login to tumblr anymore. I think a lot of other people are having the same problem. Dunno, it's weird. Hoping they fix it, but in the meantime I've just been using abload.

How would I even access those services while still on the webpage for i.nintendo.net? I'm basically staring at a white webpage telling me to now open up facebook/twitter/tumblr. Am I suppose to leave i.nintendo.net and type in the new address and login to one of the image host sites? Or are there apps I'm suppose to download?

Chopper

I'm seriously just not seeing a scarab beetle. I tried at home, I tried the island, it's crazy.

It would've been better if I wasn't catching every single fruit beetle I'm seeing out of fear that I'll mistake a scarab for one.. it just makes the whole thing take even longer.
Ditto. Thought I had one finally sussed earlier today. But it was a stink bug. :/

mb.exe

I've got the following to get rid of if anyone wants any of it:

block floor
Metroid
Master Sword
Wii Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Peach's parasol
Arwing
Samus mask
Bill Blaster
bad bro's stache