• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the following to get rid of if anyone wants any of it:

block floor
Metroid
Master Sword
Wii Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Peach's parasol
Arwing x2
Samus mask
Bill Blaster
bad bro's stache
hero's clothes x2
hero's boots
kart
helm
keg
ship cannon

Can I have the samus mask please?

zroid

Banned
How would I even access those services while still on the webpage for i.nintendo.net? I'm basically staring at a white webpage telling me to now open up facebook/twitter/tumblr. Am I suppose to leave i.nintendo.net and type in the new address and login to one of the image host sites? Or are there apps I'm suppose to download?

You're supposed to click on those links to twitter/facebook/tumblr, and they take you to a secure page where you can login to grant i.nintendo.net permission to post stuff via them. What's happened to me recently is when I try to login to tumblr, after typing in my email/password, the sign in button doesn't work.

How would I even access those services while still on the webpage for i.nintendo.net? I'm basically staring at a white webpage telling me to now open up facebook/twitter/tumblr. Am I suppose to leave i.nintendo.net and type in the new address and login to one of the image host sites? Or are there apps I'm suppose to download?

sounds like one way or another, you're on the wrong webpage. i.nintendo.net on the 3DS browser should have login buttons for facebook, tumblr, and twitter

Flipyap

block floor
Metroid
Master Sword
Wii Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Peach's parasol
Arwing x2
Samus mask
Bill Blaster
bad bro's stache
hero's clothes x2
hero's boots
kart
helm
keg
ship cannon
I'd really like an Arwing or the Metroid.
Is there anything I could give you in return? I only have a spare Blue Falcon from that set, but maybe I have some fossil you're missing?

Linius

block floor
Metroid
Master Sword
Wii Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Peach's parasol
Arwing x2
Samus mask
Bill Blaster
bad bro's stache
hero's clothes x2
hero's boots
kart
helm
keg
ship cannon

What do you want for the ship cannon and keg?

mb.exe

I'd really like an Arwing or the Metroid.
Is there anything I could give you in return? I only have a spare Blue Falcon from that set, but maybe I have some fossil you're missing?

You can have them both! And I don't have the Blue Falcon yet , so that works out well

I'll add you in a sec

Philia

Philia, I'd like to have your gardening services please. I've been getting only orange tulips :( (3 days in a row)

Dawwww, I'll pm you in a bit with my FC. Depending whether or not if you've island toured for flowers, my service can take up to 2 hours, so be prepared to spend some time.

Can I come over and buy the cabana wall radio? How many medals does it cost?

Yeah, its 48 medals currently. Let me know if you want to get this or not.

I also have NINTY DUPES.

Virtual Boy
Wii Board
Fire Flower
? Block
block floor
Triforce
Red Pikmin
Kart

I've not gotten the following yet...:
Peach Parasol
Midna Mask
Fi Mask
1 Up mushroom
Coin

Elija2

I also have NINTY DUPES.

Virtual Boy
Wii Board
Fire Flower
? Block
block floor
Triforce
Red Pikmin
Kart

Peach Parasol
Midna Mask
Fi Mask
1 Up mushroom
Coin

Yeah, I want it. I can also give you a Midna Mask, Fi Mask, and 1-Up Mushroom for your Wii Board and Triforce.

Megatron

block floor
Metroid
Master Sword
Wii Balance Board
Majora's Mask
Peach's parasol
Arwing
Samus mask
Bill Blaster
bad bro's stache
hero's clothes x2
hero's boots
kart
helm
keg
ship cannon

I'd love to come over and get the Block Floor, Master Sword and Wii Balance Board. My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Wolfe

Peach Parasol
Midna Mask
Fi Mask
1 Up mushroom
Coin

Unfortunately I got rid of my peach parasols but you're welcome to both masks and the 1 up mushroom if you're still looking for them.

Edit: too slow I am.

Not sure what I have of note in return, probably nothing too rare, but I've got sick of waiting for them in Nooks...

If anyone else doing a studio has like, the big TV cameras and lights and I could catalogue them sometime, that'd be great.

Linius

Not sure what I have of note in return, probably nothing too rare, but I've got sick of waiting for them in Nooks...

If anyone else doing a studio has like, the big TV cameras and lights and I could catalogue them sometime, that'd be great.

I have the big TV camera in my house. And small spotlight on my wall if you need these too. I'm busy now but you can cataloge these some time.

So Bunnie asked me to get her an ocean fish. Any kind would do.
I got her a shark.
Then this happened!
BP9_zyrCEAIn152.jpg

Add to the fact that TIY is opening tomorrow, and it was a good day for me!

The only thing that would top that would be to find one last piece of my Astro set: a closet.
Anyone has a spare one by any chance?

Megatron

Dawwww, I'll pm you in a bit with my FC. Depending whether or not if you've island toured for flowers, my service can take up to 2 hours, so be prepared to spend some time.

I also have NINTY DUPES.

Virtual Boy
Wii Board
Fire Flower
? Block
block floor
Triforce
Red Pikmin
Kart

Peach Parasol
Midna Mask
Fi Mask
1 Up mushroom
Coin

I have a spare Peach Parasol you can have. I'd like the ? block and if you're giving it away, the virtual console.

Koren

Pretty sure I have cameras and projectors, also wall speakers and quiz tables depending on what kind of studio you want to design. But I'll probably have to order them (I want to do a studio room, one day, but I'm lacking the space right now)

Edit: too slow I am.
Even slower I am...

If you have the patience, save just before handing in a petition and keep resetting. It's one of the few tasks that gives out spotlight items and villager photos (along with the rare bug/fish requests). I got Rosie's pic after 3 resets and a Captain's Chair from Bob after 2 resets.

Well, this certainly works, but at what cost...
iLq6Rw09etSqz.JPG

i9cTwzZXwV0SJ.JPG

ioRLqWD8YkGed.JPG

ikthR6bqOsHrp.JPG

I got a Garden Gnome after 1 reset, but I'd rather not be lectured by Resetti every single time...and I would love to remain off his watchlist. So never again, I say.

Flipyap

I do have a standing spotlight in my pocket, but I'd also be happy to see you.

Zoolader

sounds like one way or another, you're on the wrong webpage. i.nintendo.net on the 3DS browser should have login buttons for facebook, tumblr, and twitter

Thanks for helping, it's actually the correct page just no graphics or buttons anywhere to those pages. I'm not going to worry about it right now and just gonna get started with the game.

edit: still living in a tent, give me your unwanted stuff people.

Oxx

I've been hoarding every ore I have found. No wonder I have storage problems.

Time to start customising some furniture (to clear some space).

Linius

Elite Scavenger hunt is so relaxing. No stress, 16 medals easy each tour. Almost at 300 medals now while guiding people into my buddy's village to sell some turnips. Multi tasking.

zroid

Banned
Resetting also lowers your avg play time.
I care about the oddest stuff.

Considering how many hours I've spent just leaving my 3DS idling on its stand while I wait for some neighbour to drop by my house, I could probably use a few resets to "fix" my average playtime. :X

Philia

Elite Scavenger hunt is so relaxing. No stress, 16 medals easy each tour. Almost at 300 medals now while guiding people into my buddy's village to sell some turnips. Multi tasking.

Agreed! I really need to grind today since I have it offered. I just don't want to put it in again lol. I really should though for my bushes! :3

Is there a time limit to get all 16? I haven't dipped below the 2:00 minute mark yet, In my head if I do, I won't get as many medals but haven't actually tried it. It's been a little close a couple times since I can't identify all the plants on sight yet...

Its really EASY after a while to remember. :)

Megatron

Is there a time limit to get all 16? I haven't dipped below the 2:00 minute mark yet, In my head if I do, I won't get as many medals but haven't actually tried it. It's been a little close a couple times since I can't identify all the plants on sight yet...

Linius

Agreed! I really need to grind today since I have it offered. I just don't want to put it in again lol. I really should though for my bushes! :3

I felt myself bored with the ore hunt pretty quickly but I've been doing the scavenger hunt much more today. One more to go till I pop at 300 medals. Need another 140 to get enough for full cabana though :p

When you take more than 4 minutes you'll get 13 medals. It happened to me in my first try :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom