• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Baffles the mind why anyone would willingly build the reset center - it uses up a public works project slot and costs a load of money just so that annoying guy can yell at you if you reset.

Only way to get Resetti and Don's picture.

Actually, will they even appear in the cafe if you don't have the reset surveillance centre?

zroid

Banned
Yeah Resetti is hilarious

I waited a relatively long time to get him 'cause I considered other things a priority, but I'm glad I built the Reset Center ultimately.

Baffles the mind why anyone would willingly build the reset center - it uses up a public works project slot and costs a load of money just so that annoying guy can yell at you if you reset.

It ain't Animal Crossing without the reset man yelling at you if you cheat. Besides you can just stick him in a corner of the map where you probably weren't going to build anything anyways.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sweet, Groucho just gave me a painting for free, and turns out it was legit. That makes two from him and four from Lionel :)

Megatron

I feel like I'll build it eventually... But I'm in absolutely no hurry for these reasons.

SmithnCo

Yeah, whatever you say Cherry.

tumblr_mqgt6ejXHu1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Also at the time I built the reset center I had already built everything I was interested in building and the reset center was the only thing I was interested in... the villager that day suggested a solar panel which I have no use for in my town.

MicH

I got Resetti's picture today!

tumblr_mqgthqF7Ut1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Some pictures of Cheri moving in and being cute as always.

tumblr_mqgtfcrbir1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqgtgjwZA81svgayqo1_400.jpg

It's her first day in Dewford yet she's the first to sit on my stumps. Love you, Cheri!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I need help. Gracie made her first visit, and I need an Orante look. Only thing I have is a Crown.

Does anyone have any of these that can pop over to my town and let me borrow real quick?

Actress Hat
Amethyst Shirt
Amethyst Shirt Long
Animal Pumps
Beaded Shirt
Blue Cavalry Shirt
Bodice
Butterfly Dress
Classic Dress
Coin Headpiece
Coral Shirt
Coral Sleeveless
Crown
Elegant Hat
Empress' Tiara Wig
Frilly Dress
Frock Coat
Gothic Skirt
King's Beard
Laced Dress
Leather Jerkin
Mod Wig
Net Tights
Noble Shirt
Onion Hair
Princess Dress
Rainbow Shirt
Rainbow Sleeveless
Rainbow Tights
Red Cavalry Shirt
Ribbon Wig
Royal Crown
Royal Shirt
Royal Shorts
Samba Headdress
Showy Headdress
Tiara Hair
Wine Red Tights

Have some wonderful Rococo and space stuff you can catalog, as well as lots of KK songs.

Philia

I need help. Gracie made her first visit, and I need an Orante look. Only thing I have is a Crown.

Does anyone have any of these that can pop over to my town and let me borrow real quick?

I've got the Royal Shirt on me but its reserved for MisterSamMan... I forget if its to catalog or to own.

Elija2

Have some wonderful Rococo and space stuff you can catalog, as well as lots of KK songs.

My Able Sisters is selling royal shorts. If you want I can buy it and bring it to you.

Philia

DrForester needs it more and I can just catalog it off of him. Also do you need a Mermaid dresser? I have one.

Got the dresser, thanks! :)

We all should just head over there at once and catalog all this pieces of the outfit lol. Saves us the headache later on. :3 He just need the shoes now.

DrForester, I've pmed you my FC.

Got the dresser, thanks! :)

We all should just head over there at once and catalog all this pieces of the outfit lol. Saves us the headache later on. :3 He just need the shoes now.

We all have a piece of the King's outfit. We need to unite the pieces to summon the King.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I've got the Royal Shirt on me but its reserved for MisterSamMan... I forget if its to catalog or to own.

My Able Sisters is selling royal shorts. If you want I can buy it and bring it to you.

If you can bring them over, I'll use then give back. That would be great. Added Phillia and Elija.

My FC is in my profile.

I'll go open the gate now. 3 items should do it since there are no clashing styles with ornate.

Philia

If you can bring them over, I'll use then give back. That would be great. Added Phillia and Elija.

I'll go open the gate now. 3 items should do it since there are no clashing styles with ornate.

I'd think she required 4... but yeah, I'm interested to find this out from your town's gracie...

kris.

Banned
Is there any specific way to get townsfolk to recommend new public works projects? Been running my town for around 2 weeks and haven't gotten a thing yet.

SuperSah

Banned
Is there any specific way to get townsfolk to recommend new public works projects? Been running my town for around 2 weeks and haven't gotten a thing yet.

Did you try the diving technique?
You dive for 5 minutes straight, 10 minutes max and then it'll trigger a random villager to talk to you. Bear mind it's not guaranteed but you can keep trying over and over.

Philia

Thanks to Elija and Pillia I was able to pass the check, but just barely.

Time to sock up on various themes for next visit.

:3 He has a real prize at Retail. A sloppy CARPET. I totally SNAGGED that mofo. I'll be able to do a room full of cardboard and sloppy pieces soon enough. :3

MicH

So many scorpion suicides and so many times getting stung and bitten. Retiring for tonight :( I HATE THESE TWO HELLSPAWN

Ellix

I decided to look up Villager Birthdays and found that I share one with Octavian, which I'm pretty happy with! Cranky is my fave personality type and he's also in my Wild World town.

More importantly though, I discovered that there actually are certain items that every villager has preferences for concerning the birthday present and they can become unhappy if you give them an item that doesn't fit. I've actually had three birthday parties in my New Leaf town and I never noticed this, maybe I was just lucky with the items I gave them.

Philia

I decided to look up Villager Birthdays and found that I share one with Octavian, which I'm pretty happy with! Cranky is my fave personality type and he's also in my Wild World town.

More importantly though, I discovered that there actually are certain items that every villager has preferences for concerning the birthday present and they can become unhappy if you give them an item that doesn't fit. I've actually had three birthday parties in my New Leaf town and I never noticed this, maybe I was just lucky with the items I gave them.

Yeah. I share mine with Roald. Ick. Penguin. Not a fan of Jock types.

I only had celebrated Caroline's brithday and I did notice that she just said..."how thoughtful" to my Lovely Doll. :( I should had gotten her something else then.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Nobody shares mine :(

I share mine with Savannah and we both like Modern. Awesome!

Philia

That site is useful to check up on the upcoming birthday. Mine's Soleil in Aug 9th. I should come up with a good gift for her by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom