• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

I'm currently at 1,245,000 points in the HHA theme challenge for Trendy, is there any reason for me to try to increase the score further? I already have golden roof, golden exterior, arched golden door, golden fence and golden mailbox.

Elija2

What should I do with my second picture of Pate? Feels kinda weird having two pictures of the same villager. Should I sell it on GameFAQs for big bux?

Linius

I'm currently at 1,245,000 points in the HHA theme challenge for Trendy, is there any reason for me to try to increase the score further? I already have golden roof, golden exterior, arched golden door, golden fence and golden mailbox.

Nope, you can finally say 'screw you Lyle and you're stupid HHA rules!' and design your house to your liking.

Philia

Very nice! Good job! That's it. There's no gold pavement or anything. Pavement didn't even register for HHA theme challenge anyway. Let me see your house before you change it up.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Nice going dude!

Drop in some Rustic furniture! Tell him how much you don't care anymore. You still keep your rewards.

milkham

Very nice! Good job! That's it. There's no gold pavement or anything. Pavement didn't even register for HHA theme challenge anyway. Let me see your house before you change it up.

sure thing, at this point i'm so sick of messing with it i'll probably leave it for a while and get the bonus of showing off to strangers who streetpass me

edit: thanks everyone

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ta for the offers all! And based on matching timezones...

I did not know about the gameshow stand! I was going for late night talk show, but I can't resist that.

A bit busy now, but shall sort out a time if that's good BGBW?
Well I'll have to do it tomorrow because I just remembered the stand is currently on display at retail so I'll have to take it off tomorrow morning.

I have been given the day off work tomorrow after a really hard week so I'll probably just be resting all day tomorrow thus available all day.

EDIT: I can still do the other two items tonight.

Megatron

So for the perfect town, she doesn't actually use those words, is it only when she says 'Galloping Grasshoppers...' it's perfect? It was saying that for a few days, now it says "Goodness Gracious@ I can say that even from an academic standpoint this town is simply the best! Hoo!" The survey also says the citizens of Soda Lake fell this is the best town ever, they never want to leave"

Now that SOUNDS like it should be perfect, but maybe not as perfect as the galloping grasshoppers comment? I think it changed because I added some trees... do I need to cut them down to get my rating back or am I still at perfect?

Elija2

So for the perfect town, she doesn't actually use those words, is it only when she says 'Galloping Grasshoppers...' it's perfect? It was saying that for a few days, now it says "Goodness Gracious@ I can say that even from an academic standpoint this town is simply the best! Hoo!" The survey also says the citizens of Soda Lake fell this is the best town ever, they never want to leave"

Now that SOUNDS like it should be perfect, but maybe not as perfect as the galloping grasshoppers comment? I think it changed because I added some trees... do I need to cut them down to get my rating back or am I still at perfect?

They're both perfect comments, so you're good.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm going to give it like 15 if people still want to catalog any of these sets, then I'm gonna put it all back :p

I've gotten at least third different perfect town messages over the course of my 15 days. "Old Man will be proud." "VIVA LA ROSWELL" and I don't remember the last one. I didn't have it for long.

Roto13

If Isabelle says "best town ever" then you're good.

Well I'll have to do it tomorrow because I just remembered the stand is currently on display at retail so I'll have to take it off tomorrow morning.

I have been given the day off work tomorrow after a really hard week so I'll probably just be resting all day tomorrow thus available all day.

EDIT: I can still do the other two items tonight.

Awesome - added you, FC is on profile. Don't worry about the stand - if you're still online I'll come by to catalogue the other two, taa.

Am I crazy or do I have a slight tan?
Kb0fuxz.jpg

Megatron

They're both perfect comments, so you're good.

I've gotten at least third different perfect town messages over the course of my 15 days. "Old Man will be proud." "VIVA LA ROSWELL" and I don't remember the last one. I didn't have it for long.

If Isabelle says "best town ever" then you're good.

Awesome, thank you guys for the responses! This has been quietly eating at me for days now, lol. I should have my watering can this weekend then....

Well, this certainly works, but at what cost...

I got a Garden Gnome after 1 reset, but I'd rather not be lectured by Resetti every single time...and I would love to remain off his watchlist. So never again, I say.
Baffles the mind why anyone would willingly build the reset center - it uses up a public works project slot and costs a load of money just so that annoying guy can yell at you if you reset.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Baffles the mind why anyone would willingly build the reset center - it uses up a public works project slot and costs a load of money just so that annoying guy can yell at you if you reset.
Money should never be an issue in the game.
Why not build something that is permanent, making your town more complete?
Gives you access to the pictures/characters.

It baffles me that people can play differently.

Animekatt

And on top of that? He's very unappreciative. He's all sad that he doesn't have his facility, so when you finally build it for him, he doesn't even want you in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom