• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I decided to look up Villager Birthdays and found that I share one with Octavian, which I'm pretty happy with! Cranky is my fave personality type and he's also in my Wild World town.

More importantly though, I discovered that there actually are certain items that every villager has preferences for concerning the birthday present and they can become unhappy if you give them an item that doesn't fit. I've actually had three birthday parties in my New Leaf town and I never noticed this, maybe I was just lucky with the items I gave them.

Whoa, thanks for the link. Curly's birthday is on the 26th and I want to get him something good, but my T&T shop is closed tomorrow so today is my last chance to order something from my catalog. I guess I'm getting him either a metronome or a gas pump. How are those items "safe"?

Nobody shares mine :(

Look on the bright side: imagine having a villager in your town with the same birthday as you. You'd have to share the spotlight with them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That site is useful to check up on the upcoming birthday. Mine's Soleil in Aug 9th. I should come up with a good gift for her by then.

Lionel's is on Monday for me. Thankfully, I have plenty of extra Master Swords to give him as a gift :p

I share mine with Alli the snooty alligator, November 8th. Butch was born 7 days too early.

I guess at least I don't share one with a shitty villager :p

Look on the bright side: imagine having a villager in your town with the same birthday as you. You'd have to share the spotlight with them.

True, but I'm not much for the spotlight though!

qq more

I decided to look up Villager Birthdays and found that I share one with Octavian, which I'm pretty happy with! Cranky is my fave personality type and he's also in my Wild World town.

More importantly though, I discovered that there actually are certain items that every villager has preferences for concerning the birthday present and they can become unhappy if you give them an item that doesn't fit. I've actually had three birthday parties in my New Leaf town and I never noticed this, maybe I was just lucky with the items I gave them.

I share my bday with someone named Yuka.

Ellix

Yeah, no kidding. Thankfully I definitely got two items on that list to order from the catalog. That's pretty ridiculous though, glad I checked this.

Yeah I just checked and my next villager birthday isn't until Gruff's at the end of August, but he only has 4 items on his most-liked list! Two of them are fall shirts, one is a winter shirt, and the last is a GracieGracie shirt. Luckily I happen to have one of the items on the list catalogued.

On an extra note, I found out by accident that Isabelle's birthday
is Dec 20
because I made a char this morning to check that Marshal didn't demolish my flowers, and just happened to set the char birthday on the same date.

Philia

On an extra note, I found out by accident that Isabelle's birthday
is Dec 20
because I made a char this morning to check that Marshal didn't demolish by flowers, and just happened to set the char birthday on the same date.

NICE catch! I wonder about the other employees' birthdays too.

Time to go scorpion huntin'. :3

Man how is everyone getting villager pictures? I've been doing chores for everyone in my town(especially Walker) and I haven't gotten shit :/

Betty

Banned
Man how is everyone getting villager pictures? I've been doing chores for everyone in my town(especially Walker) and I haven't gotten shit :/

Same here, talk to them plenty each day, help them out every time and even send letters every now and then, still no pics.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Time to take a tour aboard the Spaceship Balamb!
Firstly, the bridge!
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno1_400.jpg

Then we move onto the captains room, where sweet classical music flows from his stereo.
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno2_400.jpg

Then there's the weird 2nd in commands room... I suspect he's part robot.
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno3_400.jpg

Then onto the crews sleeping quarters, this is still a work in progress.
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno4_400.jpg

Niraj

I think it's from hard tasks? I gave Flurry a golden stag for hers.

@HolyCheck, place is looking sweet!

Time to take a tour aboard the Spaceship Balamb!
Firstly, the bridge!
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno1_400.jpg

Then we move onto the captains room, where sweet classical music flows from his stereo.
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno2_400.jpg

Then there's the weird 2nd in commands room... I suspect he's part robot.
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno3_400.jpg

Then onto the crews sleeping quarters, this is still a work in progress.
tumblr_mqgyi8CJrE1qly4sno4_400.jpg

Oh man, this is so awesome. I love this so much! That hologlobe looks great!

UberTag

I share birthdays with this little albino bunny named Ruby.

95px-Ruby_NewLeaf_Official.png

Shame I've already got my peppy bunny quota covered with Carmen or I'd totally try and track her down.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
So Leif just told me his store was closing (due to Super T&T being remodeled). Does this mean the plant will be sold there now. I still don't have a silver watering can. :(

zroid

Banned
made some big bucks today exploiting my lazy camper.

but this is decidedly way too tedious. I'm not sure whether it takes longer to farm the island once and then sell everything to the camper versus simply farming the island four times (approx. same returns), but it's certainly more annoying. :|

Time for an image dump~ :D

Del proving why the cranky personality is the best personality:
hni_0077_jpguwzbs.jpg

hni_0080_jpg49xsr.jpg

hni_0084_jpgudzg7.jpg

And again:
hni_0005_jpgirkts.jpg

hni_0006_jpgk0jku.jpg

hni_0008_jpgizjla.jpg

hni_0010_jpgdfkov.jpg

Where's Blanche...? Where am I for that matter...?
hni_0032_mpogruq8.jpg

Keaton finally admits the truth. But don't worry, Keaton--I still love you anyway. <3
hni_0009_jpg3vure.jpg

Chadder contemplates matters of clothing (and also seems to be trying to hint at something, but unfortunately I have no interest):
hni_0085_mpobiuqz.jpg

hni_0088_mpogiuke.jpg

hni_0089_mpohauov.jpg

Luna of the Dream Suite has stopped asking me about custom patterns. This happened a bit after my second Dream visitor (which I think was a repeat of my first.) Did they flag me or something? I don't even have any custom patterns.

Or did they finally remember your preference?

UberTag

Down to my last two pieces of golden furniture to finish off my set.

I have an extra Golden Bed I'm looking to part with.
Would love to trade it for a Golden Closet or Screen.

Ironic that these two should be the last to complete my collection.

I'll gladly trade my extra Golden Man for one of your golden extras.
We can beat the Cyrus shenanigans ethically through the power of frien- errr, trading!
added

edit: Cyrus just completed a Golden Man for me, lol. I'll give you the extra screen anyway
lazybones18 offered me his extra Golden Screen and then got himself banned before he could deliver.

And I've been talking to SparksterMeta0 about trading for one of his collection of extra Golden Closets since last weekend.
I do have an Astro Closet I can part with to complete his Astro series and would throw something else of value in as well.

Luna of the Dream Suite has stopped asking me about custom patterns. This happened a bit after my second Dream visitor (which I think was a repeat of my first.) Did they flag me or something? I don't even have any custom patterns.

Or did they finally remember your preference?
If you don't have any custom patterns in your town that are on display somewhere, that would be why. She should only be asking you about that if you actually have custom patterns in use somewhere, from my experience.

uberluigi

Banned
Got a bunch of fortune cookie items for sale or trade if any one is interested. I have about 5 yoshi eggs, two mario karts, Triforce, Starman and many more.

If you don't have any custom patterns in your town that are on display somewhere, that would be why. She should only be asking you about that if you actually have custom patterns in use somewhere, from my experience.

Ah, it's because I had one back room using the default yellow pattern as a lazy wallpaper. I did just change that about two days ago. I was just used to her always asking about it, so I was worried. Thanks.

Does anyone have a Alpine sofa and table they'd be willing to donate/sell? I'm working on creating a Nintendo Room for the NoE image share contest and just realized - while I lucked out on having a bed I could custom up - I need a sofa and a table sorted too!

1016429_10153072674000173_696635726_n.jpg

Progress so far. I know it's a bit...bright. But I kinda like it! Made the custom designs myself I should add.

Niraj

I'm visiting dream towns that I jotted down from people on the island. This person has Lionel as well, and the way they take care of that is that they say it's the same Lionel from my town also dreaming. That's kind of interesting.

Elija2

I'm visiting dream towns that I jotted down from people on the island. This person has Lionel as well, and the way they take care of that is that they say it's the same Lionel from my town also dreaming. That's kind of interesting.

Interesting. I went to a town with a villager that I had as well but they didn't mention knowing me or acted in any way different from the other villagers. I guess they couldn't think of a good explanation in that case.

Niraj

Interesting. I went to a town with a villager that I had as well but they didn't mention knowing me or acted in any way different from the other villagers. I guess they couldn't think of a good explanation in that case.

Just met another Muffy who also acknowledged me in the same manner (her boxes were packed lol)

SmithnCo

Anyone have a chainlink fence/music room floor they don't want? I can trade with some other Saharah wallpapers, or sets or something.

UberTag

I WANT RUBY!
If she relocates to your village be sure to get her something extra special for her birthday. She's a Christmas bunny after all.
I suspect she'd really enjoy a Swell Tee as a present.

Anyone have a chainlink fence/music room floor they don't want? I can trade with some other Saharah wallpapers, or sets or something.
Don't have those I'm afraid but if you're up for trading Saharah extras, I'd be happy to exchange these for other Saharah walls/floors:

Concrete Floor
Office Wall
Western Vista

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Interesting.

Does nooklings perhaps sell items based on your recent spending / furniture customisation / purchasing?

As you've seen from my house above I've been buying and customising a lot of robo/astro shit.

Yesterday I had the robo floor for sale and astro wall clock and the navi sphere.

Today? Astro wall, robot wallclock and astro chair....

Also anyone have a spare diplo neck? Realised it's the last piece I need for the museum :O

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting.

Does nooklings perhaps sell items based on your recent spending / furniture customisation / purchasing?

As you've seen from my house above I've been buying and customising a lot of robo/astro shit.

Yesterday I had the robo floor for sale and astro wall clock and the navi sphere.

Today? Astro wall, robot wallclock and astro chair....

Also anyone have a spare diplo neck? Realised it's the last piece I need for the museum :O

I've had Astro stuff every day this week so far. I just buy it and then sell it. I hope we don't get stuff based on what we buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom