• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

I don't believe it's risky at all. If you get anywhere, lemme know. Whatever you're willing to pay, I'll match it.
Posted a topic on GameFAQS offering 2m for it, someone else had a topic offering the same and someone duped it for them for free but refused to do it for anyone else lol. Hate that forum.

Wolfe

I counted 58 in my encyclopedia, so it's probably 58 because I haven't caught any new insects since the tarantula.

Right after I asked I realized that was one of the three silver badges I have lol, my count is at 63. I wonder if you have to catch all of them for the gold.

eggwolio

Posted a topic on GameFAQS offering 2m for it, someone else had a topic offering the same and someone duped it for them for free but refused to do it for anyone else lol. Hate that forum.

I sent you a PM. You and me are gonna be a great team.

I hope

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there any point to ores except for the gold nuggets? Should I sell them or are they used for something?
You can customise furniture if you like. Personally I'm not a big fan of the gem look so I just sell them. I have five of each just in case in storage.

Sigh... Switched over to getting PWP requests from Nana now I've got all the peppy ones and I'm straight back to getting garbage again. Literal garbage, Nana decided the one thing Barstow needs is a Garbage Can to ruin my town rating even further.

SuperSah

Banned
Sigh... Switched over to getting PWP requests from Nana now I've got all the peppy ones and I'm straight back to getting garbage again. Literal garbage, Nana decided the one thing Barstow needs is a Garbage Can to ruin my town rating even further.

Garbage cans ruin your rating?!

Linius

r9s.jpg

Linius

The garbage can is also pointless since you can buy one for in your home. And if you don't like the looks of that thing you can just carry it in your storage and take it out when you need to get rid of some stuff.

Oxx

Trying to use-up all these ores is taking too long. I should just sell them.

Is there at least a badge for making custom stuff?

Linius

Trying to use-up all these ores is taking too long. I should just sell them.

Is there at least a badge for making custom stuff?

There is a badge for bringing stuff to Cyrus. Not sure how much is needed for gold though.

I've been using my dupes house for ore storage lately. His floors will be covered with shiny stones.

Ok, yesterday, I had Muffy as a camper. Got a lot of money of her for selling my bugs and also a lot of furniture. Put it all at the campingsite because I didn't want to lose much time. 40-some furniture and wallpaper. I don't know people want to catalogue things like billiard table, star projector and tricycle. Had a lot more, but had to sell at some time for space... Will list otherwise what there is to catalogue before I start moving everything...

Also have Katrina in town...

Would be for tonight if there would be visitors, because I'm leaving in ten minutes...

ramyeon

Ta-Dah!

BQAygt2CYAAgThh.jpg

Found a kind soul on GameFaqs (I KNOW, right?) who gave these to me for free. One of the sets is for eggwolio since he wanted one as well.

I know, I know.. duping. But there was literally no other way to get this set, so I made an exception.

SuperSah

Banned
Ta-Dah!

BQAygt2CYAAgThh.jpg

Found a kind soul on GameFaqs (I KNOW, right?) who gave these to me for free. One of the sets is for eggwolio since he wanted one as well.

I know, I know.. duping. But there was literally no other way to get this set, so I made an exception.

Same way I got mine. Silly, but I don't care.

Linius

Yeah I would never dupe something I can buy/unlock later in the game but considering this is something that is never coming out here I feel okay with it.

I would do the same if I could find someone who would do this for me. I love that set. Too bad Nintendo sticks with regio locked stuff.

ramyeon

I would do the same if I could find someone who would do this for me. I love that set. Too bad Nintendo sticks with regio locked stuff.
I found someone after an hour or so of bumping my topic on GameFAQs. She was duping for her first time so all she required was that I let her practice in my town with a few worthless items and then dupe the Sweets GracieGrace set for herself since she wanted an extra.

She was really nice though and even offered me a copy of the Sweets set which I declined. Took awhile since she was new to duping but it was worth it. Most people there charge a few million bells per item (And they're likely dupes).

Linius

I found someone after an hour or so of bumping my topic on GameFAQs. She was duping for her first time so all she required was that I let her practice in my town with a few worthless items and then dupe the Sweets GracieGrace set for herself since she wanted an extra.

She was really nice though and even offered me a copy of the Sweets set which I declined. Took awhile since she was new to duping but it was worth it. Most people there charge a few million bells per item (And they're likely dupes).

Yeah that last part is what bugs me the most. For people who dupes more often it's not much of an effort. Really not worth the millions they ask.

SuperSah

Banned
I'd let you dupe my set, but I have no clue what i'm doing and don't want to run the risk of corrupting my SD save. :(

ramyeon

Yeah that last part is what bugs me the most. For people who dupes more often it's not much of an effort. Really not worth the millions they ask.
Yeah pretty much. I'm gonna read up a bit more on the process and if I can guarantee it won't corrupt my SD card save I'll give duping a set for you a shot :)

I'm interested for trying with someone, but first for items that can be bought as a test, just for sure, that we don't lose anything precious...

Yes, at last silver can get. :D

Linius

Yeah pretty much. I'm gonna read up a bit more on the process and if I can guarantee it won't corrupt my SD card save I'll give duping a set for you a shot :)

Let me know when you want to do that, would appreciate it. Would gladly pay too obviously but not millions per item :p

Anyone want a thermohomohydrogrojometer? My museum is selling one so I can just pick it up for you.

Only in need of the chair but my museum refuses to stock it I'm afraid :p

Bleh, duping. Hope that bug gets fixed.

If it wasn't for duping we could have just spend all our bells on that 7-11 set knowing it's all legit :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll take it! For the awesome name alone.
OK, I'll pick it up. I need to move my clock forward a day because I'm a day behind which is why I'm asking now. Just waiting got Club LOL to open so I can get the emot.

Guess I should check my other stores for anything people may want.

ramyeon

Bleh, duping. Hope that bug gets fixed.
I agree in so far as people duping crowns/bells and other items that you can legit get through just playing the game.

But for regional locked, limited time items that have no chance of ever making it out of Japan? Don't see the problem, really.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nook's Homes

Brick pavement
Black roof
Fairy-tail exterior
Sweets fence
Square mailbox
Sweets door
Arched beige door

Super T&T

Birdbath
Wobbelina
Cabin bookcase
Ranch wall rack
Exquisite wall
Dirt clod wall
Blue flooring
Imperial tile

Philia

Anyone have a chainlink fence/music room floor they don't want? I can trade with some other Saharah wallpapers, or sets or something.

I think I have the chainlink fence that I can order for you in a couple of hours.

Today's an awesome day for hybrids. No blue rose or purple tulip or purple pansy of course, but got another black and pink roses, and one blue violet. :3

Soulmate's town give me a new sense of vigor since he got his blue roses legit with the recipe that we're working on right now. It indeed works. :)

SuperSah

Banned
OK, I'll pick it up. I need to move my clock forward a day because I'm a day behind which is why I'm asking now. Just waiting got Club LOL to open so I can get the emot.

Guess I should check my other stores for anything people may want.

That'd be great, cheers man. I'll be ready to collect whenever you find free time. :)

Robin64

But for regional locked, limited time items that have no chance of ever making it out of Japan? Don't see the problem, really.

I wouldn't say the 7-11 stuff has no chance of making it out of Japan. America has 7-11 stores, right? We're only a couple of months into the game, nobody yet knows what future DLC promotions are planned. I will probably laugh my arse off after everyone's spend several million bell on "rare" furniture and then Nintendo announce it's coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom