• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insaniac

If she relocates to your village be sure to get her something extra special for her birthday. She's a Christmas bunny after all.
I suspect she'd really enjoy a Swell Tee as a present.

If a villager has already decided to move out and I have not yet visited that town, there's no way she'll move to my town if I visit that town between now and when she actually moves out?

(Had ruby in wild world really want her back :D)

Wolfe

Want any of these for it?

blue tarp
office wall
office flooring
ancient wall
skyscraper wall
sci-fi floor
boxing ring mat
sandlot

The sci-fi floor sounds good :), I'll open my gate up.

If a villager has already decided to move out and I have not yet visited that town, there's no way she'll move to my town if I visit that town between now and when she actually moves out?

You have to go to the town she's moving out of on the day that her boxes are packed up in her house and you can convince her to move to your town.

Elija2

(Had ruby in wild world really want her back :D)

If you talk to someone else's villager the day they're moving out (their house is filled with boxes), you can talk to them and convince them to move into your village. It doesn't matter if you never talked to them before.

eggwolio

Interesting. I went to a town with a villager that I had as well but they didn't mention knowing me or acted in any way different from the other villagers. I guess they couldn't think of a good explanation in that case.

Every time that happens to me, I wish they would say something about being embarrassed that I found out about their dual residency and that they always wanted to mention it but it never came up..or something.

Damn you HHA, I got more streetpasses, let me order more stuff!!!!
Hahaha, I haven't gotten any StreetPasses yet, but I still know that feeling just from the SpotPass houses, so I can't imagine how annoying it must be with StreetPasses on top of taht. xD Must catalog more stuff~ :D

Wolfe

Went somewhere I don't frequent today that got me a bunch of passes, I decide to go through the houses and buy up 5 of the coolest things I find. First house I spot a cool looking computer I don't have, bought it, head into the next room. See a neat wall mounted display "you can only order 5 items" fuuuuck I bought the first 4 items way early in the morning, felt like it was yesterday!

Shit's brutal.

UberTag

I get Streetpasses regularly. Been ignoring most of the Spotpass houses outright as the Streetpass houses get priority due to the fact they're prone to changing their contents due to multiple hits. I've been maxing out my HHA orders daily for the past month and have still barely touched Reggie's house.

I've also decided I'm too nice for GameFAQs. Got into my first villager bidding war tonight for Kitty.

Despite GameFAQs being a hive of dupers, malfeasance and time travelers who go out of their way to cheat the system, I have to get into a bidding war with a sweet girl whose mayor is NAMED Kitty who gushed that she was one of her dream villagers and was also her namesake. I just couldn't outbid her. I didn't have it in me. And she was all excited after winning because she hadn't recruited a foreign villager before and I was just happy the Kitties could be together. I'm such a sap.

Wolfe

I've also decided I'm too nice for GameFAQs. Got into my first villager bidding war tonight for Kitty.

Despite GameFAQs being a hive of dupers, malfeasance and time travelers who go out of their way to cheat the system, I have to get into a bidding war with a sweet girl who's mayor is NAMED Kitty who gushed that she was one of her dream villagers and was also her namesake. I just couldn't outbid her. I didn't have it in me. And she was all excited after winning because she hadn't recruited a foreign villager before and I was just happy the Kitties could be together. I'm such a sap.

Haha right on, nothing wrong with that :)

Betty

Banned
Come to mine, ill leave it right out front of the train station. Gate is open

EDIT: Damn Resetti. All of a sudden my 3DS has decided it doesn't want to connect to the internet...

It can happen, how about you try coming to mine, it might work that way.

Town = Ceridwen

Ferga

Finally got Renee out of my town since her house was right in front of mine. Then octavius moves into the same place 2 days after. Sigh..

Finally got Renee out of my town since her house was right in front of mine. Then octavius moves into the same place 2 days after. Sigh..
Well, Octavian is awesome, so there's at least that.

But if he moves away, build a cheap PWP project in front of your house the day before someone is due to move in, then demolish it. No one can build on top of a PWP.

Or use the new character trick. On the day that someone is due to move it, create a new character before loading your town with your default character. If you don't like the placement of the new villager (or the villager themselves), just quit the game without saving and try again. If you are happy with the villager placement, just save. Then delete the newly created character right afterward.

ramyeon

How hard is it to get your hands on the 7/11 set these days? Kinda keen on getting some of those and I'd pay a lot of bells for them. What's my best bet and how much are they valued at these days?

Gates are open.

Sorry mate same thing happened again. Connected, showed your town. When it came to waiting for the train nothing happened, then all of a sudden can't even connect to the internet at all.

When my fam stops using the net for work I'll demilitarize the 3DS. That should do the trick. Sorry about this.

Betty

Banned
Sorry mate same thing happened again. Connected, showed your town. When it came to waiting for the train nothing happened, then all of a sudden can't even connect to the internet at all.

When my fam stops using the net for work I'll demilitarize the 3DS. That should do the trick. Sorry about this.

Don't worry about it, same thing happened once when Linius and I tried to connect, it's a common problem.

Thanks anyway though.

EDIT:
Ye the 3DS is a temperamental beast when it comes to online. Leave your gate open though I should only be about 5 minutes or so

Will do.

Don't worry about it, same thing happened once when Linius and I tried to connect, it's a common problem.

Thanks anyway though.

Ye the 3DS is a temperamental beast when it comes to online. Leave your gate open though I should only be about 5 minutes or so

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I mentioned seeing some of my villagers in the dream towns of others. Here were their reactions:

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

Saw this guy in two different towns

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

Her as well.

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb7y8xs51sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

And saw all of them once. Incidentally, I also saw Elise (who moved out of my town earlier in the month), but there was no indication she recognized me.

tumblr_mqhb9q8ESa1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Kinda want her :/

tumblr_mqhba9QMpQ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

And here's how winter looks.

tumblr_mqhb99LOFY1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Why did I convince her not to move again?

tumblr_mqhauly2lo1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhauly2lo1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Groucho the sage

tumblr_mqhazw04tU1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Had this dude in my cafe earlier.

tumblr_mqhav6DGi01sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Her predicament pleases me :)

tumblr_mqhayrH9ar1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

I hate showoffs.

tumblr_mqhb1530IW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb1530IW1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Feeding the fishes. Yeah, it's stupid.

Robin64

Woke up to see a blue SpotPass light on my New Leaf icon, but can't see anything ingame. No HH house, no special delivery.. weird!

eggwolio

How hard is it to get your hands on the 7/11 set these days? Kinda keen on getting some of those and I'd pay a lot of bells for them. What's my best bet and how much are they valued at these days?

I need these as well for a project I have planned once my museum is done. Like, they'd be an integral part of it. If you find someone willing to sell and would be at all interested in trying the shady and frowned-upon duplication trick with me, I would be willing to pay half.

ramyeon

I need these as well for a project I have planned once my museum is done. Like, they'd be an integral part of it. If you find someone willing to sell and would be at all interested in trying the shady and frowned-upon duplication trick with me, I would be willing to pay half.
Not much luck so far but I'll let you know if I get anywhere with it.

Is there much risk to the dupe trick? Like losing save data or anything?

eggwolio

Not much luck so far but I'll let you know if I get anywhere with it.

Is there much risk to the dupe trick? Like losing save data or anything?

I don't believe it's risky at all. If you get anywhere, lemme know. Whatever you're willing to pay, I'll match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom