• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only in need of the chair but my museum refuses to stock it I'm afraid :p

I'll order you one from the catalogue, that thing has shown up in my museum store tons of times.

BTW Philia, just how rare are black roses? I seem to only get 1 a week, but I need quite a lot to line outside Muffy's house.

ramyeon

I wouldn't say the 7-11 stuff has no chance of making it out of Japan. America has 7-11 stores, right? We're only a couple of months into the game, nobody yet knows what future DLC promotions are planned. I will probably laugh my arse off after everyone's spend several million bell on "rare" furniture and then Nintendo announce it's coming here.
7/11 is much bigger in Japan than any other country. That and the items are obviously Japanese 7/11 themed. There's onigiri shelves, oden, steamed bun heaters and a Negi Shio Pork Galbi bed.

I'd be shocked if this was released anywhere outside of Japan. It would make more sense for Korea to get them since they stock that kind of stuff in 7/11 too, but they didn't get it either and the game was released there at the start of the year.

Linius

I wouldn't say the 7-11 stuff has no chance of making it out of Japan. America has 7-11 stores, right? We're only a couple of months into the game, nobody yet knows what future DLC promotions are planned. I will probably laugh my arse off after everyone's spend several million bell on "rare" furniture and then Nintendo announce it's coming here.

That's truth I guess.

This makes me also wonder how long Nintendo will be supporting this game. I'd love it if they keep the DLC coming. Or something like an update which puts some new regular furniture sets in the game. They could keep going on designing stuff endlessly.

And I wonder if Nintendo of Europe is ever going to be participating in handing out spotpass houses. It's becoming a bit sad that US Gaf has at least three of those already and we got nothing. The only thing they've done over here is a UK exclusive design competition.

I'll order you one from the catalogue, that thing has shown up in my museum store tons of times.

Thanks, then I can finally complete the museum set. I need to start thinking about some theme rooms like the space ship or Google room I saw here yesterday.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
AHAHAH. Elite scavenger hunt on the island. Will grind that a bit before moving on to the next day.

Oh and cabana bookcase and mermaid carpet are on sale.

Linius

Its rare for some. Its a bitch to get just like blue pansies.

What do I do with white roses that spawn from my purple/orange section? I've been pairing them up with the Red+ ones though nothing has happened so far.

Sure. Let me just grind a bit and I'll open up. Guess I can invite SuperSah along too when the time comes.

That's great, because I still have a mixer here for Sah.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. Once I got two blue pansies they were spawning well quick.

I noticed my purple roses bred quicker than my orange ones.

Annoyingly I've been hit by a bit of rain which slows things down.

Philia

What do I do with white roses that spawn from my purple/orange section? I've been pairing them up with the Red+ ones though nothing has happened so far.

They're just useless really, but they should have double chance of spawning purples for you, so pair them together with the other whites. :) Its known now that child flowers will spawn their own parents on occasion. :)

Linius

They're just useless really, but they should have double chance of spawning purples for you, so pair them together with the other whites. :) Its known now that child flowers will spawn their own parents on occasion. :)

Oh white and white makes purple? We never got to that part because I already had purple roses when you did some gardening. I'm gonna make a field of white roses to create more purple roses then. Meanwhile I'm just waiting for a lonely blue rose to finally pop up :p

What is truth about the fact that JL's improve hybrid breeding btw?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't have enough purples to do that I'm afraid. I have three or four and these are paired up with the orange ones to produce red+.
Oh ok. Once I got about three red+ I decided to split my orange and purples and concentrate on breeding them. Maybe with the intention to give pairs away so others can breed red+s

My bamboo changed colour today. What is this sorcery?

The non-fruit trees also changed color to match fruit trees. Bit of a challenge if you don't know exactly where each are planted.

BTW Philia, just how rare are black roses? I seem to only get 1 a week, but I need quite a lot to line outside Muffy's house.

I love this idea. :) Black roses and dead perfect fruit trees seem just her style.

zigg

I have a purple/orange pair that seems to produce exclusively whites. When I saw a white spawn the first time I marked it off, so that I knew which pair it was. Sure enough, I got two more whites over the next week or two from that pair. I moved the pair at one point and it's still producing whites.

I bet they have funky genes somehow. :/

Well, my tenth villager has set up a spot and will be moving in.

One I didn't even ask for.

So whoever pushed Alli onto me, thank you. From the bottom of my ass.

Philia

Oh white and white makes purple? We never got to that part because I already had purple roses when you did some gardening. I'm gonna make a field of white roses to create more purple roses then. Meanwhile I'm just waiting for a lonely blue rose to finally pop up :p

What is truth about the fact that JL's improve hybrid breeding btw?

Ah yeah, I only got to fix your Orange Pansy farm before your great 3G phone cut me off. :\

Anyway, JL don't do anything. You have a better chance of hybrids with watering the flowers instead of placing JLs near.

Linius

Ah yeah, I only got to fix your Orange Pansy farm before your great 3G phone cut me off. :\

Anyway, JL don't do anything. You have a better chance of hybrids with watering the flowers instead of placing JLs near.

Good to hear, I'm keeping those JL's safe at home :p

And that was at the time I didn't realise the tether function shut it self off automaticly after a while :(

I had Alli move out of my town on the 23rd...

Those more knowledgeable about ACNL, is it possible for me to show up in a guy's town after their villager has moved out, and for that villager to essentially hitch a ride on my train? Because I did visit david just the other day for a petition.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK. 150 medals should cover me for now. Don't want to play the tours too much. So I'll be opening my gates now Linius and Sah.

If it is possible could someone possibly bring over the sleek side table and the exotic chest and rug for me to catalogue?

Those more knowledgeable about ACNL, is it possible for me to show up in a guy's town after their villager has moved out, and for that villager to essentially hitch a ride on my train? Because I did visit david just the other day for a petition.

Ye that's what I was wondering also. She was long gone before you visited but it does seem like a pretty big coincidence

Linius

OK. 150 medals should cover me for now. Don't want to play the tours too much. So I'll be opening my gates now Linius and Sah.

If it is possible could someone possibly bring over the sleek side table and the exotic chest and rug for me to catalogue?

I only have the sleek side table at hand, so I can bring that over.

MicH

People are getting 7-11 sets for FREE? God, I want that set :(

Farming for my zen bridge. Don't let me down Cesar!

Also Stinky is moving on the 30th. Eh. Wish it was Wendy, but I don't really like Stinky. I like where he placed his house, so when a new villager moves in, they better move in in the same place.

Wendy and Cesar still needs to go

Linius

On my way to the station Kabuki recommended me the Zen Clock. So now I have the park clock, fairy tale clock, zen clock and flower clock but still no modern clock :(

EDIT

Btw BGBW, what happened to your town? I don't see it anymore.

Philia

I'm curious what's everyone's head count on hybrids these days. I'm noticing that some are having issues getting blacks while some are having issues getting a blue pansy. Messy gardens or not, I'm curious anyway. :)

I'll start off.

12 Red Carnations - Breeding these are pretty successful since no neighbor will interfere and there's only one color of currently. I had 5 originally, mine, my husband's, SamuraiHeart's and two from Kouriozan's. I've been donating the extras to avid gardeners. :)

34 Orange Pansies - The most common and easiest hybrid to get... I'm hating these so much.
7 Blue Pansies - Still rare, but I've not bred them together a whole lot, still using them as component breeding pairs for the Purple Pansy. Starting that now though since I think I have enough reds+ for my purple pansy plot.

29 Orange Cosmos
27 Pink Cosmos
A lot of these but yet no black. Meh.

10 Orange Tulips
13 Pink Tulips
15 Black Tulips

I'm working on the Purple Tulip plot, eudaemonic was very lucky with her messy garden to spawn one. Here's the thing though. Her garden was ruined by an irl friend a while back, and Zigg had donated a bunch of his flowers since he was an avid gardener himself. And she've moved all of these flowers to the north section in an unorderly fashion. Somewhere along the way, these special flowers had spawned a purple behind a tree that she never had noticed until I've arrived at her town to clean up her garden. Imagine my... frustration asking her if she remembered if she've moved these tulips before that purple tulip had spawned there or not. The knowledge of the recipe of the purple tulip is very beneficial, but since we don't know what's the direct line of colors of this color was made, I'll be trying to reverse breed the supposed purple tulip's parents that were nearby.

Right now the recipe for the Purple Tulip is Orange X Orange but her tulips near the damn thing were yellow, yellow, red and red! :\ I've took these and will be trying to breed it at my town while her purple tulip stays and is a breeding pair with her other hybrid tulips. Meanwhile, my orange tulip plot had been quite fruitless.

6 Orange Roses - I'm not a fan of yellow roses personally...
18 Pink Roses - Yes... I'm a huge fan of these. They're fitting along with my paths quite nicely. :3
13 Purple Roses - I like white roses a lot since they're perfect with my paths too.
2 Black Roses - Still rare... I've sold 3 of these a long ago to zigg.

3 Orange Lilies - I think this is my favorite color of Lilies... I don't know why, they're just great looking instead of any other color. And I hate orange too.
9 Pink Lilies
3 Black Lilies

5 Blue Violets

Now before anyone ask, yes, I've been taking hybrids from my hubby's game and SamuraiHeart's. But I've ALSO sold a bunch to Zigg for his Rosie. :) She's totally worth it imho. :3

MicH

I have the following hybrids:

3 orange pansies
1 bue pansy

16 pink cosmos
6 orange cosmos
0 black cosmos

7 pink tulips
3 orange tulips
2 black tulips

10 pink roses
16 orange roses
5 purple roses
5 black roses (+1 which I turned gold by accident)

3 pink lilies
2 orange lilies
2 black lilies

0 blue violets (gave my first one away)

zigg

I'm curious what's everyone's head count on hybrids these days.
Philia was the one who made my count last night :lol But they are (updated today):

PANSIES
orange: 22+ (a.k.a. TOO MANY)
blue: 5

COSMOS
orange: 19 (pushing too many)
pink: 22 (but I like 'em... for now)

TULIPS
orange: 4 (still mourning the fifth, which was lost in a tragic shovel accident)
pink: 9
black: 2

ROSES
pink: 13
orange: 7
purple: 10
black: 6

LILIES
orange: 2
pink: 2

VIOLETS
blue: 2

On my way to the station Kabuki recommended me the Zen Clock. So now I have the park clock, fairy tale clock, zen clock and flower clock but still no modern clock :(

EDIT

Btw BGBW, what happened to your town? I don't see it anymore.

Thanks for coming Linius! the historical shirt was for my fortune, its irrelevant if you don't have one on hand.

Gates are still open for Katrina.

MicH

Dude. Let me offload my shit orange pansies your way! :p
Haha, it's alright.

ALSO CESAR YES. Wooden bridge GET (Zen bridge). Debating whether to build one right away. I still want the other bridges while I can.

Also Cesar neds to leave so I can demolish the bridge near his house.

Linius

I have the following hybrids:

10 orange pansies
0 bue pansy

0 pink cosmos
7 orange cosmos
0 black cosmos

6 pink tulips
0 orange tulips
0 black tulips

0 pink roses
6 orange roses