• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

gate's open if anyone wants to buy some fake ass art, think there's 2 pieces left both fake fake faaaaake

also adding a megaphone to my list

Eventually, if you get a high enough ranking, you'll get some exclusive gold exteriors and things like that. They get objectively better with more points.

okay that's not so bad

tumblr_mpc02rW78n1sv134do1_400.jpg

im too hip for my own good

for some reason now i want a NMH/Killer 7 poster

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Damn connection problems.

Someone is coming now though. Hope it's you :p

Edit

It's not :(

Dammit! It won't even work on my secondary internet connection. I guess it just wasn't meant to be (today). Maybe we can try again tomorrow? I'll be on my home internet connection, so maybe that'll make a difference?

LadyRiven

Someone asked me to re-post this in OT 3, so here you go.

Here are some of my favorite Japanese blogs for QR codes:
http://potofu66.blog.fc2.com/
http://sinreiinfinity.blog33.fc2.com/
http://ancoroly.blog.fc2.com/

Some great naver threads:
Path Designs: http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2135739842492514301?&page=1
Clothes: http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2135257984551812701
and there's many more QR code threads here to check out: http://matome.naver.jp/topic/1LxZk

You can also browse the My Design and QR Code tags on pixiv.

And here's a tool to help you to design your own patterns:
http://merongcrossing.tumblr.com/pattdesign

Browsing these should keep you busy for awhile!

Cbajd5

Okay, apparently if I want to build the fortune telling shop I need twenty people to get their fortune told while Katrina's in my town. (Okay maybe I'm wrong about this and it's the other way around. IT'LL STILL BE HELPFUL FOR ONE OF US) (NEVER MIND SHE'S CLOSED)

So does anyone want to come over and get their fortune told? My FC is in my profile, PM me if I need to add your FC.

I've also got the Cafe and Shampoodle if that persuades anyone. And a ton of fossils for sale at Re-Tail all at a cheap price of 10,000 bells! (Also my Re-Tail is buying Turnips at 125 bells if you're okay with settling for that.)

Coquette

Maybe a dumb question but how do you guys get your screen shots off your 3DS and post them so easily?

L + R at the same time will take the SS and then you can flip to your browser and go to i.nintendo.net and upload the pictures to a tumblr photo dump or something.

Debs

Okay, apparently if I want to build the fortune telling shop I need twenty people to get their fortune told while Katrina's in my town.

So does anyone want to come over and get their fortune told? My FC is in my profile, PM me if I need to add your FC.

I've also got the Cafe and Shampoodle if that persuades anyone. And a ton of fossils for sale at Re-Tail all at a cheap price of 10,000 bells!

It's the other way around, you need to get your fortune told 20 times, either in your own town or in a friends town.

Busaiku

Okay, apparently if I want to build the fortune telling shop I need twenty people to get their fortune told while Katrina's in my town.

I've also got the Cafe and Shampoodle if that persuades anyone. And a ton of fossils for sale at Re-Tail all at a cheap price of 10,000 bells! (Also my Re-Tail is buying Turnips at 125 bells if you're okay with settling for that.)

Wait, it works if other people visit her?!
I though it was only me that had to visit her 20 times...

Smithy C

I'll come over. Think I already have you added.

Edit: If it's the other way around, nvm. :D

Linius

Dammit! It won't even work on my secondary internet connection. I guess it just wasn't meant to be (today). Maybe we can try again tomorrow? I'll be on my home internet connection, so maybe that'll make a difference?

It was getting crowded while I was waiting for you, but too bad man :(

Dunno how late it is at your place but I'll be gone from home by noon tomorrow my time (Europe, Amsterdam). Don't have access to my 3DS for the rest of the week. Think you're better off with someone else then. Good luck!

Stat!

Anyone have a list of all fossils preferably in a list or spreadsheet form?

I have Diplo neck, 2 Archaeopteryx. Looking to move those for other fossils.

Koomaster

Is there multiple storages in this game or is there really just one?
I have not tested to see if this works the same way in this game. But I remember from previous games if you really wanted to save a piece of furniture or whatever but didn't want to have it take up storage space. You could stick it inside of a letter and then take it to Pelly/Phyllis at the post office and have them save the letter.

Actually let me test...

Yeah still works the same way. Stick furniture in letter -> save letter -> ??? -> profit.

That is an extra 180 storage slots, but you kind of have to remember where you stored things since you can't see what is inside letters unless you pull them back out again. But it's good for rare unorderable items like stuff from the island. Like if I got tired of my cabana furniture, I could just stick it in letters and have the post office save them till I wanted to use them again.

I've got a petition to sign and none of my friends seem to be on this evening. I could also use more pals and/or chums as a whole. Friend code's in my profile. Just PM me if you could lend a hand. Thanks.

mktrOOp

Banned
WTF, I met my first scorpion a few minutes ago and I jumped out of my bed like a little girl.

Oh, and of course the scorpion got me.

Garland7G

Made a new exhibit fitting for my town of Westeros.

tumblr_mpc0u34EA01swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpc0tbuome1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpc0sbbbU21swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Also, does anyone have a half decent villager moving out that I can convince to move into my town? I've been screening potential residents all week but keep getting duds like this one
tumblr_mpc0v5QlVj1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

If you plant enough palm trees in your town can you avoid going to the island to farm for beetles? Or do they only show up in the island?

Insaniac

couple questions:

Is there a way to put a design in my home without having it in my characters inventory, similar to how you can make an extra character to hold path designs

i know this has been asked a billion times but what do people here use to convert images to Animal crossing sized designs?

zroid

Banned
If you plant enough palm trees in your town can you avoid going to the island to farm for beetles? Or do they only show up in the island?

they'll show up in town, but of course only during summer, and apparently with a lower spawn rate.

island's good year-round

Koren

Anyone have a list of all fossils preferably in a list or spreadsheet form?

I have Diplo neck, 2 Archaeopteryx. Looking to move those for other fossils.
I hope it's formatted correctly... Or just copy-paste to any fixed-sized font editor.

Code:
Ankylosaurus Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Archelon     Skull [ ] Torso [ ]
Apatosaurus  Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Dimetrodon   Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Diplodocus   Skull [ ] Neck  [ ] Chest [ ] Hip  [ ] Tail  [ ]
Icthyosaurus Skull [ ] Torso [ ]
Iguanodon    Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Mammoth      Skull [ ] Torso [ ]
Megacero     Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Pachysaurus  Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Parasaurus   Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Plesiosaurus Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Pteranodon   LWing [ ] Skull [ ] RWing [ ]
Saber/Smilo  Skull [ ] Torso [ ]
Spinosaurus  Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Stegosaurus  Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Styraco      Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Triceratops  Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
T-Rex        Skull [ ] Torso [ ] Tail  [ ]
Velociraptor Skull [ ] Torso [ ]

Amber          [ ]
Ammonite       [ ]
Archaeopteryx  [ ]
Coprolite      [ ]
Dinosaur egg   [ ]
Dinosor track  [ ]
Fern fossil    [ ]
Peking man     [ ]
Shark Tooth    [ ]
Trilobite      [ ]

And the award for worst public works suggestion of all time goes to Monty for this gem.
tumblr_mpc1m6laqY1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Also, does anyone have a half decent villager moving out that I can convince to move into my town? I've been screening potential residents all week but keep getting duds like this one

Hey now. Tangy's one of my top 5 villagers of all time.
She's a cat who may or may not be part orange. What's not to love? :p

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag

how dare you bag Tangy.

next you people will be shitting over mint and poppy!

Animekatt

Nintendo...if I'm wearing a black mii mask, why am I still white bodied???

I was afraid of this... I kinda knew from when I saw Reggie, but I wanted to be certain. I'm SO glad I didn't go that route today. I would've had to hide my body when I take pictures, and wait until I could get my hair done the next day. :/

In other news, Lobo suggested the Zen bell. Thanks Lobo! I lurv youuuuu <3.

ramyeon

I was afraid of this... I kinda knew from when I saw Reggie, but I wanted to be certain. I'm SO glad I didn't go that route today. I would've had to hide my body when I take pictures, and wait until I could get my hair done the next day. :/

In other news, Lobo suggested the Zen bell. Thanks Lobo! I lurv youuuuu <3.
I'm fairly sure you can take the Mii mask on and off whenever you want without visiting Shampoodle.

Megatron

Patty is moving out of my town on the fourth. I'd keep her but I have two cows in my town (there are only 3 Cows in the whole game) So you are welcome to try to woo her.

tumblr_mp9mp5Euen1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9mqkID4s1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Animekatt

I'm fairly sure you can take the Mii mask on and off whenever you want without visiting Shampoodle.

Ah, that's good to know. Even still, since I visit the island at night, I'm afraid I'll never get a tan, and try to match my mii's skintone. Perhaps later on I will if I have the patience to wait on the island.

UberTag

My home's HHA score this morning = 170,330
AU7Amsc.gif

Yesterday's cicada-spree clearly paid off.
My goal for today is to wrap up either the Balloon or Cabana-series and drive my score above 200K.
Now you got my attention.

You have sets of furniture in EACH room? You don't bother with feng shui at all do you?
Just woke up from a brief nap so I figured I'd cover specifics.

My main room is actually the complete polar opposite of "not bothering with feng shui". It's ultra feng shui to the teeth. Main hallways blocked and double-value FS items packed to the brim on each side. So packed the game won't let me put anything into the giant empty 4x6 space I have in the middle of it. Eventually, I will actually turn this front-room into a furniture series as well... namely the Modern series which can be entirely converted into feng shui colors itself by Cyrus.

Each of my offshoot rooms presently has one furniture series... and probably will have two complete series (the 2nd minus wallpaper and flooring) in the future once I have more collected.

Upstairs I have my Mermaid furniture plus bonus fish room - where I have Napoleonfish, Sweetfish and Giant Snakehead sitting in aquariums.

To the left, I have my Cabana furniture and bonus cicada room - still stockpiling Cabana furniture as of right now through Island runs so I'm still lacking the 30K bonus for this one.

To the right, I have my Balloon furniture room which will be fully expanded after tonight and hopefully completed once I secure my final Balloon item (the chest). This furniture set is fugly so it will be replaced at the earliest opportunity.

And the back room will eventually be a backyard but in the meantime will likely house the first long-term furniture collection I'm able to complete (which is going to be either Minimalist or Robo in all likelihood).

After that it's going to be a focus to stockpile as many villager pics as possible to ramp up my score.until I hit 1.1 million. At which point, I'll say nuts to all of this nonsense and make the house I actually want to live in.

WasabiJoe

Neo Member
Gonna ask again. :p I need one more fossil. A Spino Torso. Anyone want to trade me one? I can give you one of the following. Or three, since I don't really need them any more.

I have a Spino torso. I don't really know what I would need since I'm not keeping track. More interested in seeing what villagers you have! Let me know if you're interested and I can drop it off.

Animekatt

Just woke up from a brief nap so I figured I'd cover specifics.

My main room is actually the complete polar opposite of "not bothering with feng shui". It's ultra feng shui to the teeth. Main hallways blocks and double-value FS items packed to the brim on each side. So packed the game won't let me put anything into the giant empty 4x6 space I have in the middle of it. Eventually, I will actually turn this front-room into a furniture series as well... namely the Modern series which can be entirely converted into feng shui colors itself by Cyrus.

Each of my offshoot rooms presently has one furniture series... and probably will have two complete series (the 2nd minus wallpaper and flooring) in the future once I have more collected.

Upstairs I have my Mermaid furniture plus bonus fish room - where I have Napoleonfish, Sweetfish and Giant Snakehead sitting in aquariums.

To the left, I have my Cabana furniture and bonus cicada room - still stockpiling Cabana furniture as of right now through Island runs so I'm still lacking the 30K bonus for this one.

To the right, I have my Balloon furniture room which will be fully expanded after tonight and hopefully completed once I secure my final Balloon item (the chest). This furniture set is fugly so it will be replaced at the earliest opportunity.

And the back room will eventually be a backyard but in the meantime will likely house the first long-term furniture collection I'm able to complete (which is going to be either Minimalist or Robo in all likelihood).

After that it's going to be a focus to stockpile as many villager pics as possible to ramp up my score.until I hit 1.1 million. At which point, I'll say nuts to all of this nonsense and make the house I actually want to live in.

Lets say I have a cicada in each room to get the bonus points. Do I have to keep them in there after I get those points, or if i remove them, the points go away as well?

Garland7G

Patty is moving out of my town on the fourth. I'd keep her but I have two cows in my town (there are only 3 Cows in the whole game) So you are welcome to try to woo her.

tumblr_mp9mp5Euen1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp9mqkID4s1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Man I would take her she seems cool enough, the only problem is I already have like 2 peppy villagers, not sure if I want/need a 3rd :(

as for tangy, man if you guys like her so much she's camped in my town now, come get her (she's also a peppy so there's that)

And the award for worst public works suggestion of all time goes to Monty for this gem.

hah hah and one of the Japanese Youtubers I watched was saying this would not make sense in the US version so it probably would never make it over

cheap price a good thing to use to block moving animals to reserve a space

UberTag

Lets say I have a cicada in each room to get the bonus points. Do I have to keep them in there after I get those points, or if i remove them, the points go away as well?
You can have them in multiple rooms instead of a single one, but I'd forego this to avoid your entire house sounding like an annoying insect instead of just one room. You also need to keep them in your house so they can influence the HHA score... at LEAST until they stop having an effect in September. They get phased out as lucky HHA point influencers as of August 31st. Your score will literally drop close to 50,000 points overnight.

Your house gets assessed daily at 6am based on what's inside. If the bugs aren't there, you don't get your extra points.

MicH

Just sold myy turnips at Runus' Re-tail.. and when I get back I realize I have an inventory full of turnips still. Whoops. Well, I'll save those for (hopefully) a 600+ price, lol

SmithnCo

Poor Tangy, I'd take her, I'm in dire need of cats. Closets thing to a cat I have is a tiger.

Spiderduff

Ill post again for the afternoon people.

Just need 2 more to complete all my fossils

Need:

Apatosaurus Tail
Plesiosaurus Neck

Have to trade:

Apato Skull
Ankylo Tail
Fern fossil - x2
Tricera Skull
Archelon Skull
Shark Tooth - x2
T-rex Tail
Diplo Tail
Ammonite
Raptor Skull - x2
Apato Torso
Dino Track
Spino Skull
Styraco Tail
Plesio Torso

I am also looking for:

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Neutral Corner

Grizzo

Hahaha I got that one too and complained about it yesterday. Elvis the lion (one of my fav neighbour) asked me to build it. Such a waste of a public work. Thanks Elvis, but it's not gonna happen.
Grow your own rice all by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom