• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So MisterSam beat me to the clock, but the chair still remains at large.

P.S. I ordered a new buffet for you Sam.

zroid

Banned
could someone (preferably on my friend list) open their gates for a mo'?

I need to drop Katie off and buy some wrapping paper 'cause my Nooklings is renovating today.

could someone (preferably on my friend list) open their gates for a mo'?

I need to drop Katie off and buy some wrapping paper 'cause my Nooklings is renovating today.

I would like Katie and have wrapping paper, but I dont think I have you on my list. :(

Cant add you at the moment, someone is cataloging my stuff at the moment.

zroid

Banned
I would like Katie and have wrapping paper, but I dont think I have you on my list. :(

Cant add you at the moment, someone is cataloging my stuff at the moment.

oh well, I'm currently staring at the (blank) available towns list, but if no one shows up before you're done, I don't mind swapping codes. :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The random crap I have laying out:
campfire cookware*
pawn*
sharp outfit*
sphinx*
3D glasses*
potted ivy
sprinkler*
wildflower floor
ivy wall
lily-pad table
gold stereo*
modern wall clock (customized with emerald)*
blue wardrobe (customized with sapphire)
pine table
daffodil
forest umbrella
moth orchid
blue bench
blue dresser
pineapple bed
corkboard*
wooden stool
green desk (customized with emerald)
blue wall shelf
silk bloom tee
melon tee
Toad tee
watermelon shirt
loud bloom dress
blue bookcase
green bed
froggy chair
mandarin hat
ranch table
loud bloom tee
tea tansu
lotus tee
Makar's Mask
rose-sky tank dress
melon tee
blue clock
spinning wheel
rose-sky tee
pop bloom tee
rocking horse
stair dresser

The asterisked items are ones that do NOT fit the rustic theme, but is just random stuff I want to get rid of. Feel free to head over and catalog/take any of it that you'd like.

Stat!

Anyone have a classic table or dolly I can catalog? I can give you an extra gold ore I have.

I have a classic table I can order for you for 5PM Eastern but if you need something more immediate, I won't be able to help.

Also, anyone able to answer this as I'm slightly confused: Do 20 people need to get their fortune read in my town for Katrina's shop, or do I need get my fortune read 20 times (no matter the village)?

Niraj

I have a classic table I can order for you for 5PM Eastern but if you need something more immediate, I won't be able to help.

Also, anyone able to answer this as I'm slightly confused: Do 20 people need to get their fortune read in my town for Katrina's shop, or do I need get my fortune read 20 times (no matter the village)?

I believe it's the latter.

Koren

The latter, if I'm not mistaken (she never appears at my town T_T )

Roto13

One thing I've wondered about Katrina is whether the 20 fortunes can be for different people within the same villager, or do they all have to be one person, and does that person even have to be the mayor

The random crap I have laying out:
blue wardrobe (customized with sapphire)
blue bench
green desk (customized with emerald)
green bed
ranch table

The asterisked items are ones that do NOT fit the rustic theme, but is just random stuff I want to get rid of. Feel free to head over and catalog/take any of it that you'd like.

I'll come by to take the blue, catalog the rest.

MicH

Does anyone know if the scorpion and tarantula only shows up on clear nights? Because It's cloudy and I'm not finding any. (Do they even show up at 7 PM??)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mqi5g3GXZH1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Certainly some silly items in this game.

Right, I'm on the look out for a bunch of stuff now since I'm a position to make a big push and sort a large portion of town and home out. Here is what I'm after:

Hatchets (loads)

Fossils
Velociraptor Skull
Iguanodon Tail

Flowers
12 Yellow Pansy
2 White Tulip
Red Roses (loads)

Hybrids
9 Black Rose
8 Purple Rose
I realise that probably nobody will want to part with these, but I'm willing to make way better offers for them. Getting tired of waiting on RNG before being able to finish Muffy's garden since I never get any hybrid roses.

Furniture
Any Japanese style or themed furniture, including JP DLC. Basically if it looks like you could shove it in a Japanese room, I'm after it. I only need to catalogue this stuff.

What I have for trade
As I have a lot of stuff in my catalogue it is much easier if you just let me know what you are looking for than me listing everything. A few key bits I have though:
EU DLC and Spotpass items
Tons of Nintendo item spares
Ore and Gems of all kinds
Some hybrids (not great ones though)
Tons of spare Gyroids
Odd bits of rare furniture (Sloppy, Mermaid, Cardboard)
JP Campus DLC (needs to be ordered, costs a lot)
Full Rococo (on hand)

Also I have todays fortune cookies still sitting in the Super T&T if anyone wants them and Linius, I have the Museum Chair you wanted now.

Niraj

I'll come by to take the blue, catalog the rest.

Sure, just give me a few minutes and I'll open up.

tumblr_mqi5g3GXZH1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Certainly some silly items in this game.

I have a room with like 15 of those :p it rustles when you walk through it

Furniture
Any Japanese style or themed furniture, including JP DLC. Basically if it looks like you could shove it in a Japanese room, I'm after it.

You're welcome to take my tea tansu and stair dresser if you'd like them. I also have some other misc Japanese stuff you can catalog, not keep.

Ok, got back home.

In the Island, I have Mermaid Shelf and Mermaid Carpet.

Got 47 pieces of furniture on my tree plaza through Muffy yesterday, 6 wallpapers, 4 floors, and some headgear, shoes, socks and acceroisses.

Katrina is in town too.

If someone is interested to visit my town to catalogue stuff or visit Katrina.

I will try to make a list what furniture there is to catalogue.

If you're around later, I'm in serious need of a more extensive catalog. And a fortune :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have 12 yellow pansies and 2 white tulips I can offer. I also have a velociraptor skull.

If you have them the Mario coin, ? block and triple bananas I can take those.

If not could I cataloging or trade the rococo stuff (I need shelf, sofa, table, vanity, wardrobe)?

Koren

Does anyone know if the scorpion and tarantula only shows up on clear nights? Because It's cloudy and I'm not finding any. (Do they even show up at 7 PM??)
In 20 minutes? Is this really SO easy to find one? (I'm pretty sure I'm well over 10 *hours* without luck, and I haven't seen a tarentula since june either)

Niraj

Stair dresser is one of the tiny number of bits I already have, definitely need the Tea Tansu though. Anything you are looking for in return?

Nothing, it's fine. I was literally just going to sell it, so no big deal. I also have some other random Japanese themed items you are welcome to catalog, but not keep.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Brilliant. When do you reckon you'll be open? Also, what's your town name so I can recognise you.
Well we have guest coming around 7pm (hence why I've been tidying up), but I should be able to sneak off after a while. I'd say 9pm is a safe bet.

My character is called Basil and the town in Trefaur.

This. Deal?
Deal. Looking at my storage I've got a Sloppy Lamp and Mermaid Shelf, can't find exactly where the cardboard bit is at the moment so I need to double check to see if it is on my other character. Two bits of Rococo are customised still since it is from my upstairs room.

Nothing, it's fine. I was literally just going to sell it, so no big deal. I also have some other random Japanese themed items you are welcome to catalog, but not keep.
Sweet. And yeah, if you have anything Japanese I can catalogue that'd be cool as well. Not fussed about keeping any of the furniture as long as I can order it.

Have an extra raptor skull if you want.

I also have these Japanese style furniture:

Tatami Bed
Screen

If you have any complete furniture series, I'd like to catalog it :)
The only complete set I have on hand is Rococo (everything else needs to be ordered), you'd need to pop over before I trade it to Philia though since it's the set from my house.

Philia

Deal. Looking at my storage I've got a Sloppy Lamp and Mermaid Shelf, can't find exactly where the cardboard bit is at the moment so I need to double check to see if it is on my other character. Two bits of Rococo are customised still since it is from my upstairs room.

Fantastic. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So if Despera brings over the skull I'll bring over the flowers (as they take up almost my whole pocket).

I'm fine with just the coin and bananas. I'll get the ? block one day. HA HA.

My mail will forever be backed up for days, but that won’t stop me from cataloging all the orderable furniture series so I could keep them on hand.

Here’s what I have:
Alpine
Astro (They are on there way)
Cabin
Exotic
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Sleek
Stripe
Rococo (They are on there way)
&
Campus (JP DLC not a 13 piece series)

Here’s what I need:
Spreadsheet!
(Everything I own are highlighted)
(Make an offer, if you want to trade)

Here are series nearing completion:
Regal: Bookcase, Dresser, Sofa, Wall, Lamp
Blue: Bed, Wall
Classic: Chair
Kiddie: Carpet, Dresser, Stereo, Wall, Wardrobe
Green: Rug, Wardrobe

It’s not as ridiculous as it sounds since a single character can hold 13 out of the 27 orderable furniture series in their storage alone. If I was to furnish an alt’s home with furniture that’s another 6 furniture series. So essential, a single character can hold 19 out of the 27 orderable furniture series.

That being said, a lot this has to do with getting 500 visitors, I won’t lie, but it’ll also make it a whole lot easier for people to obtain furniture and fill out their catalog for that special badge. All of these series were completed by the GAF community so I don’t want your filthy money.

There are 8 furniture series tied to seasons including Gracie’s furniture series. So, obviously, I won’t be completing those anytime soon. Maybe in |OT4|...

I’m also looking for:
Heart Shades
CEDAR SAPLINGS!!

And I’m giving away these.
Toy Hammer x 7
Lazy- Susan Table

Must offer a piece of furniture I need:
Gold Bug Trophy
Silver Can
Mermaid Dresser

FC: 3969 4612 9418

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
MisterSamMan, I just need to do something quick, but if I open my gate you can pop round and pick up the buffet if you like.

EDIT: Opened.

Niraj

Here are series nearing completion:
Regal: Bookcase, Dresser, Sofa, Wall, Lamp
Blue: Bed, Wall
Classic: Chair
Kiddie: Carpet, Dresser, Stereo, Wall, Wardrobe

If you give me a bit, I can order you quite a few of these. I'm not anticipating anything in the mail today, so I'd probably get them later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom