• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

YES! Sable finally gave me her mannequin! So yeah, I'm pretty certain you have to buy a certain number of clothes to get hers.

O_O

I've tried for hours. I think I'm missing something.

I'm doing round trips all over my town, going between the trees and trying to scare other bugs to improve spawning rate. Did this on dry nights between 8PM and 2-3AM. No luck. At all.

Any suggestions?

I enter and exit the town hall or Moe's house over and over since that's where I once saw one spawn. Go out, quick check, go back in, rinse and repeat until they spawn nearby again.

Linius

I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but I'm really liking the sloppy set. I won't put that in my house, but definitely in my mule's house (whenever I make one).

My alts house is going to be filled with theme rooms. Pascal (pirate and island sutff)/bug/gold/sloppy is what I'm planning on currently.

Animekatt

My alts house is going to be filled with theme rooms. Pascal (pirate and island sutff)/bug/gold/sloppy is what I'm planning on currently.

I'm looking forward to that blue/green furniture from Gracie. I have a plank flooring, that looks like a ship deck if you're interested in it for your pirate theme. I'm not sure how I got it.

Linius

I'm looking forward to that blue/green furniture from Gracie. I have a plank flooring, that looks like a ship deck if you're interested in it for your pirate theme. I'm not sure how I got it.

Thanks for the offer, but I have that one luckily :D

You got it from Pascal most likely. There are a few other Pascal items I still need though. But I don't know them of the top of my mind.

I've got an entire Rococo Set that I don't want. I bought it to fill another room for a theme challenge before realizing I just don't care. If anyone wants it let me know and you can stop on over.

Couple observations while time traveling:

Grass will grow back. Its actually pretty decent at it, you just have to stay off it at all costs (which understandably can be impossible for normal play). I now a lot of GAF hasn't noticed becuase we play so often.

The final store upgrade is a bell sink. If you were wondering what to do with all the turnip earnings something like a desk can go for 250k. There's also obviously more to buy.

If you travel back to a day where you had a town visitor like Katrina or Gulliver, they will be there again. Its set in stone for that day.

Afraid it's the start of dinner for me so I'll have to pass.

Perhaps if I ask nicely Philia will let me catalogue it later.

Alright, in which case just let me know when you are available and I'll open up so we can trade the flowers for the triple banana and coin :)

Wolfe

I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but I'm really liking the sloppy set. I won't put that in my house, but definitely in my mule's house (whenever I make one).

My room irl is pretty sloppy at times so it works for me, still only have the stereo and carpet so far though.

Thanks Azure, MisterSam and Phil for cataloging your items. :)

Question

If someone brings Katie, I can bring her immediately to another town, right?

And where can I find that little rascal, can she be anywhere in the buildings too?

Sooo, that was a pretty lenghty back and forth visit with Aces. Showing of our houses. Was fun dude!
I've got your Museum Chair waiting to be collected Linius.

Also here is the updated list of what I'm after:
Hatchets (loads)

Bamboo shoots (just 1 or 2 so I can start to establish a field of them)

Fossils
Iguanodon Tail

Flowers
Red Roses (loads)

Hybrids
9 Black Rose
I realise that probably nobody will want to part with these, but I'm willing to make way better offers for them. Getting tired of waiting on RNG before being able to finish Muffy's garden since I never get any hybrid roses.

Furniture
Japanese style or themed furniture, including JP DLC. I only need to catalogue this stuff, have a lot of it now thanks to a bunch of people so not many bits to go.

What I have for trade
As I have a lot of stuff in my catalogue it is much easier if you just let me know what you are looking for than me listing everything. A few key bits I have though:
EU DLC and Spotpass items
Tons of Nintendo item spares
Ore and Gems of all kinds
Some hybrids (not great ones though)
Tons of spare Gyroids
Odd bits of rare furniture (Sloppy, Cardboard)
JP Campus DLC (needs to be ordered, costs a lot)
Full Rococo (on hand for a bit longer)

SuperSah

Banned
I stuck mine next to the cliff by the train tracks, gonna put the solar panel with it once I get that suggested. My clean energy corner :p
I'd put mine there, but sadly I have a giant Parabolic Antenna and a big ol' trash can there.

Might be a bit cluttered. I also have the Solar Panels too! :3

Elija2

I still have a perfect town despite the mass-culling of my trees. Must be because I have a bunch of flowers everywhere.

What does the flower bed do?

Linius

I really like the place of my windturbine, just at an edge along the shore. Though maybe I'll put my lighthouse there when it finally gets suggested and pick a new place for the windturbine.

Wolfe

I'd put mine there, but sadly I have a giant Parabolic Antenna and a big ol' trash can there.

Might be a bit cluttered. I also have the Solar Panels too! :3

I'm still trying to figure out where to put my antenna, I wanted to put it by my house but the space between it and the river is too small unfortunately :(

I need all 500 channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom