• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

In 20 minutes? Is this really SO easy to find one? (I'm pretty sure I'm well over 10 *hours* without luck, and I haven't seen a tarentula since june either)
I found 7 last night in under 2 hours. I AM deliberately looking for them though. Doing nothing else

Anyone able to tell me why hibiscus' I planted in these gaps wouldn't grow? I planted the entire lot of bushes at once, and the empty gaps are where they withered.

HNI_0028.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

HNI_0030.JPG

Linius

In 15 minutes my Tarantula and Scorpion hunt begins. I WILL catch these bastards!!!!

I'm going after the scorpion tonight as well. It must happen.

Maaan, seems like I missed some good stuff going on. Philia taking all the sloppy stuff while I'm having dinner :(

Right, I'm on the look out for a bunch of stuff now since I'm a position to make a big push and sort a large portion of town and home out. Here is what I'm after:

Furniture
Any Japanese style or themed furniture, including JP DLC. Basically if it looks like you could shove it in a Japanese room, I'm after it. I only need to catalogue this stuff.

Azure Phoenix, I had an Hibachi, Kotatsu, Lotus Lamp, Lucky Cat, Lucky Frog, Mahjong Table and Teaset, but I all sold it cause these were ordable. :(

Got still a Paper Tiger, Outdoor Bath, Taiko Drum, Left Lucky Cat, Raccoon Figure. Also Samurai Pants and Samurai Helmet.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bushes bewilder me. Sometimes they grow sometimes they don't. I even replaced a bush with another one and the replacement withered even though the game had previously deemed that spot fine.

Philia

Maaan, seems like I missed some good stuff going on. Philia taking all the sloppy stuff while I'm having dinner :(

LOL, I got another one last night! A sloppy carpet at DrForester's Retail. I couldn't believe my luck! :3 I'm totally doing a room full of cardboard and sloppy pieces. :3

Azure Phoenix, I had an Hibachi, Kotatsu, Lotus Lamp, Lucky Cat, Lucky Frog, Mahjong Table and Teaset, but I all sold it cause it is ordable. :(

Got still a Paper Tiger, Outdoor Bath, Taiko Drum, Left Lucky Cat, Raccoon Figure. Also Samurai Pants and Samurai Helmet.

Cool, I need Raccoon Figure, Taiko Drum, Outdoor Bath and Paper Tiger. I'll be opening up shortly, need to visit Niraj again due to disconnection.

And curse Nintendo and these disconnection errors.

Linius

LOL, I got another one last night! A sloppy carpet at DrForester's Retail. I couldn't believe my luck! :3 I'm totally doing a room full of cardboard and sloppy pieces. :3

I found one piece so far, a sloppy clock. Can't remember who's town it was but I was surprised. Well when you got your hands on any dupes I'm willing to trade. In other new, I got a mermaid vanity on my island for the second time in three days. It's like they know I'm grinding medals for Cabana and they're only putting up mermaid pieces :p

MicH

I'm pretty sure the tarantula and scorpion can't be found at 7 PM. Anyone got one that early?

Clock JUST turned 8. I save and continue. A scorpion appears and commits suicide.

Philia

I found one piece so far, a sloppy clock. Can't remember who's town it was but I was surprised. Well when you got your hands on any dupes I'm willing to trade. In other new, I got a mermaid vanity on my island for the second time in three days. It's like they know I'm grinding medals for Cabana and they're only putting up mermaid pieces :p

LOL, I got a mermaid piece at my island which I already got. Closet I think.

Chopper hasn't taken my offer for the cardboard box. I'll give you that one for the sloppy clock.

Despera

Banned
Cool, I need Raccoon Figure, Taiko Drum, Outdoor Bath and Paper Tiger. I'll be opening up shortly, need to visit Niraj again due to disconnection.

I also found a ninja sword.

So right now I have:
Tatmi Bed, Screen and Ninja Sword.

Linius

LOL, I got a mermaid piece at my island which I already got. Closet I think.

Chopper hasn't taken my offer for the cardboard box. I'll give you that one for the sloppy clock.

Hey I'm collecting the sloppy set, I'm not trying to get rid of it :p

Also, my villagers gave me already two plants today which are only for sale at the TIY according to the Mori DataBase. Pretty cool of them :D

Bushes bewilder me. Sometimes they grow sometimes they don't. I even replaced a bush with another one and the replacement withered even though the game had previously deemed that spot fine.

Guess I'll just keep replanting until they regrow. When my island starts selling them again that is.

Cool, I added you and will open town shortly. Townname is Petville.

Could I just catalogue these?

JP Campus DLC (needs to be ordered, costs a lot)
Full Rococo (on hand)

Edit: sorry, read wrong, will come to your town with the stuff. :)

Cool, I added you and will open town shortly. Townname is Petville.

Could I just catalogue these?

JP Campus DLC (needs to be ordered, costs a lot)
Full Rococo (on hand)

Edit: sorry, read wrong, will come to your town with the stuff. :)

You can catalogue the Rococo, again before Philia grabs it, but I'd need to fully order that Campus DLC and I'd want to do that in exchange for the hybrids since it costs about 200000 bells for the full set.

I'll add you now and then I'll open my gates to everyone. The stuff you need will be at the plaza since I have patterns all around the station.

Zoolader

This game is great, just started and already addicted. That's with zero friends, so somebody please add me, I'm still living in a tent.

0877 0905 0256

You can catalogue the Rococo, again before Philia grabs it, but I'd need to fully order that Campus DLC and I'd want to do that in exchange for the hybrids since it costs about 200000 bells for the full set.

I'll add you now and then I'll open my gates to everyone. The stuff you need will be at the plaza since I have patterns all around the station.

Ok, np.

Edit: I can give you the 200000 bells if you need it?

Edit: Townname, I got 3 towns. :)

Elija2

Grizzly is in my campsite, but I already have a cranky visitor and I need a peppy one. It sucks because I like Grizzly more than Rasher, but until he moves out I don't want another cranky villager.

Linius

I decided on a new approach with special villager requests. Trying to get one of each rarer fish in my house. Currently have napoleon fish, dorado, ocean sun fish and a saw shark in my house. I've seen these fish being requested more than once now so I better have them handy for some villager pics.

Philia

I decided on a new approach with special villager requests. Trying to get one of each rarer fish in my house. Currently have napoleon fish, dorado, ocean sun fish and a saw shark in my house. I've seen these fish being requested more than once now so I better have them handy for some villager pics.

Yeah, I need to do this too. Trouble is, its just a LOT of rare stuff they like to ask. :\

Was also thinking about that.

Animekatt

I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but I'm really liking the sloppy set. I won't put that in my house, but definitely in my mule's house (whenever I make one).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Bless Niraj!

Thanks for giving some items, I'm working on my catalogue too. :)

Ohhhh you! I was like "sammy? Who the hell...."

Let me know sometime if there's other stuff you need to catalog. I've got 4 sets somewhat handy (and cabana but you can't order that :( ). It's admittedly a pain to drag everything out, but I don't mind doing it from time to time.

I'm surprised at myself for saying this, but I'm really liking the sloppy set. I won't put that in my house, but definitely in my mule's house (whenever I make one).

Bum.

Koren

I found 7 last night in under 2 hours.
O_O

I AM deliberately looking for them though. Doing nothing else
I've tried for hours. I think I'm missing something.

I'm doing round trips all over my town, going between the trees and trying to scare other bugs to improve spawning rate. Did this on dry nights between 8PM and 2-3AM. No luck. At all.

Any suggestions?

Elija2

The letters that villagers write to themselves in the time capsules are pretty funny.

Anyone need a famous painting (Mona Lisa)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom