• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to my island well over 30 times, and I've been to Club Tortimer twice that amount, and I've never seen a silver axe for sale, and for the last few days my garden shop has been selling just the watering can.

grr.

webrunner

okay so anyone know why neither my nor my fiancee's turnips changed prices at noon today? I was expecting a spike this afternoon and it stayed the same. i swear if this screwed me out of a payout..

Ozone

tumblr_mqi4ziYOsh1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

A party for me?!

tumblr_mqi51wJqmU1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

All my favorite neighbors showed up!

tumblr_mqi56fEmW81sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Animal Crossing, you so crazy!

tumblr_mqi57w7Thv1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Probably for the best.

tumblr_mqi5s4AGdc1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Having a birthday in Animal Crossing is awesome.

I'm on the lookout to catalog Heart Shades and a Royal Shirt.

Also me and BGBW really need a Classic chair. It's our last piece of classic furniture.

Also I wrote a huge post about the completed series of furniture I have on hand as well as the pieces I need. So please check it out. I won't be reposting this until 5pm PST. (The time when the mail arrives)

Just looked at your spreadsheet. I have Robo chair, lamp, sofa, and tv I can order right now and have ready by 5pm PST.

Edit: I also have all of your remaining kiddie items as well! I'll place an order for them right now.

Linius

Think I'm grinding a little more medals later tonight (up to 400) and then I'll do some island hopping. Hopefully I can gather some Cabana pieces. I've never been to the international island before, can I just go there and check the shop and then leave? I'm not really in for international strangers tbh. I like a forum community just fine :p

SmithnCo

On the lookout for a 'dolly' item, the doll that's all around Aika village.

Also still trading mermaid pieces for cabana stuff. I need every cabana item except the bed, vanity, screen, and bookshelf.

Linius

I can offer you a chair for most stuff in the mermaid series... (I only have lamp, floor, wall, bed and clock)

I have the mermaid vanity on my island if you're in for that? You can come over and grab it later. By that I mean for coins on my island :)

Philia

On the lookout for a 'dolly' item, the doll that's all around Aika village.

Also still trading mermaid pieces for cabana stuff. I need every cabana item except the bed, vanity, screen, and bookshelf.

Where were you for the past 2 days. I had the Cabana Wall Radio twice!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can anyone help me get a slingshot? Early in the game and I'm missing out on so many flying gifts :( I'll pay 2,000 bells to someone willing to go through the trouble to help me.

I saw people were trading fossils earlier and I have a few in case people want to trade:
Styraco skull
Styraco tail
Mammoth skull
Archaeopteryx

Will be willing to trade those for other fossils depending on what you have. Quote this post for my friend code:

Koren

I have the mermaid vanity on my island if you're in for that? You can come over and grab it later. By that I mean for coins on my island :)
Tempting, but I'll probably be busy for the next 2-3h, and after that, I'll try to go to bed soon... Thanks for the suggestion, though.

So I decided to check my villagers personalities today and somehow I got one of each type with my first 8, dunno if that's common or just dumb luck but now I won't have to kick anyone out woo!

Raptomex

Few things:

- Grass in this game is a pain in the ass. I can't seem to grow new grass. I've had plants in spots for over a month and I water everyday. I'm still not seeing any grass grow.

- My friend visited my town yesterday and all my trees turned to dark green. I assume that's because there's no beehives when a visitor is in town. Nevertheless, after leaving yesterday and even closing my gate, all my trees are still dark green. Even today.

- Once the Nookling shop
upgrades to the Home Center
will
Gracie start showing up in town
?
Don't we need to get 4 good fashion checks for the final Nookling shop upgrade
?

- Grass in this game is a pain in the ass. I can't seem to grow new grass. I've had plants in spots for over a month and I water everyday. I'm still not seeing any grass grow.

I really hope we figure this out soon because I do believe snow only falls on grass and I hate to see a bunch of dirt instead of snow.

- Once the Nookling shop
upgrades to the Home Center
will
Gracie start showing up in town
?
Don't we need to get 4 good fashion checks for the final Nookling shop upgrade
?

He will start showing up and yes we need to pass 4 checks.

[Gracie] Grace {Grace}
1) Do you want a Fashion Check?
...a. Check!
...b. Theme, what is it?
...c. not yet
She appears in the [Plaza] Hiroba from 6am until Midnight (or until a player
receives a favorable Fashion Check).
[Gracie] Grace {Grace} will specify a Style ("Theme") for each player.
The ten Styles are Basic, Cute, Flashy, Historical, Iconic, Modern, Official,
Ornate, Rock 'n' Roll, and Sporty.
Both [Mabel] Kinuyo {Gosun-i} and [Kicks] Shank {Patrick} identify the Style of
clothes on sale.
Wear clothes of the specified Style to pass the Fashion Check.
Wear 1) a hat, a helmet, or an accessory, 2) a Dress or a Top and Bottom, and
3) shoes. Socks are optional. (If they don't match, take them off.)
Don't wear any of these combinations:
...Basic with Flashy
...Basic with Rock 'n' Roll
...Flashy with Official
...Official with Rock 'n' Roll
...Official with Sporty
If the Fashion Check is successful, receive a [Gracie] Grace {Grace} exclusive
item, either furniture or clothing.

From Liquefy's GameFaqs guide.

Despera

Banned
Can anyone help me get a slingshot? Early in the game and I'm missing out on so many flying gifts :( I'll pay 2,000 bells to someone willing to go through the trouble to help me.

I saw people were trading fossils earlier and I have a few in case people want to trade:
Styraco skull
Styraco tail
Mammoth skull
Archaeopteryx

Will be willing to trade those for other fossils depending on what you have. Quote this post for my friend code:
I have a regular slingshot if you want.

Also, these are the fossils I have:
pleiso torso
dimetrodon skull
t.rex torso
fern fossil
pachy tail
ankylo skull
pachy torso
tricera torso

I'll add you and open the gates. FC: 1220-6394-8381, town: Junkyard

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have a regular slingshot if you want.

Also, these are the fossils I have:
pleiso torso
dimetrodon skull
t.rex torso
fern fossil
pachy tail
ankylo skull
pachy torso
tricera torso

I'll add you and open the gates. FC: 1220-6394-8381, town: Junkyard
I could take these off of your hands if you have anything of mine you want:
Pachy Tail
Pachy Torso
Triceratops Torso

Adding you now.

Elija2

Few things:

- My friend visited my town yesterday and all my trees turned to dark green. I assume that's because there's no beehives when a visitor is in town. Nevertheless, after leaving yesterday and even closing my gate, all my trees are still dark green. Even today.

The dirt patches that your town starts with can't have grass grow on them. Only the dirt patches that you created can be regrown.

Also everyone's trees changed colour due to the time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom