• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with cedar trees only growing in the north side of town, does that mean the top half, like if I draw an imaginary line through the center of town, everything north of that line? Or, is it only like the top quarter of town?

So with cedar trees only growing in the north side of town, does that mean the top half, like if I draw an imaginary line through the center of town, everything north of that line? Or, is it only like the top quarter of town?

Draw an imaginary line. I have cedar trees growing below the river in my town, they just have to be in the bottom half. I don't think the "half" counts the ocean on bottom.

zroid

Banned
I have a regular slingshot if you want.

Also, these are the fossils I have:
pleiso torso
dimetrodon skull
t.rex torso
fern fossil
pachy tail
ankylo skull
pachy torso
tricera torso

I'll add you and open the gates. FC: 1220-6394-8381, town: Junkyard

Mainly I just want the t.rex torso, but I wouldn't mind the plesio torso either, if you still have one or both

I can offer: archelon skull, raptor torso, mammoth skull (any or all)

edit: oh did Enzo just take all of them? :p

boo!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
If anybody wants Klaus to move into their village, today's their chance. He leaves my village today! He's a smug villager who looks like a roman general. Well he did when he was wearing his gold armor. Now he's infected with my village's Fresh Shirt virus.

Philia

If anybody wants Klaus to move into their village, today's their chance. He leaves my village today! He's a smug villager who looks like a roman general. Well he did when he was wearing his gold armor. Now he's infected with my village's Fresh Shirt virus.

Man... if only Isabelle EVER pick up the DAMN slack on her duties in making people revert to their clothes that'd be perfectly FINE. :\ I don't get why her duties are even THERE to begin with especially if they don't even work.

Aww man. Time travel was supposed to show me what I'd be missing in the near future, not to get me used to what it'll be like when I pick the game up again. Rasher moved away with only a letter in the mail containing his picture to remember him by. It should of been any one of the 6 other dorks in town!

I'm pretty miffed. I've been abusing Hamlet on a daily basis, and haven't talked to him at all in over 2 weeks, and he wants to stay in my town for some reason. But Cheri, who I talked to every day and sent letters to, is moving out and never mentioned it to me. :mad: I kept talking to her after some villagers mentioned she wanted to leave, but nothing.

tl;dr: Cheri is moving out of my town today, so if anyone wants her just let me know.

EDIT: Taken, sorry dudes.

Despera

Banned
Mainly I just want the t.rex torso, but I wouldn't mind the plesio torso either, if you still have one or both

I can offer: archelon skull, raptor torso, mammoth skull (any or all)

edit: oh did Enzo just take all of them? :p

boo!
I still have those if you want :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Man... if only Isabelle EVER pick up the DAMN slack on her duties in making people revert to their clothes that'd be perfectly FINE. :\ I don't get why her duties are even THERE to begin with especially if they don't even work.

I... I... I didn't know you could do that! I knew you could get rid of bad catch phrases,but not clothes! Great! Of course Klaus is locked away in his house.

Still, I got to see Isabelle's dark side:
5b7c35L.jpg

Philia

I... I... I didn't know you could do that! I knew you could get rid of bad catch phrases,but not clothes! Great! Of course Klaus is locked away in his house.

5b7c35L.jpg

Uh. If it actually DOES work. :\ Her shit never does work for me. Rocket had infested a lot of my villagers to wear her shit and Isabelle couldn't even fix that. NOPE.

Linius

Saharah wallpapers and floors can be ordered from the catalogue right?

I can't check it myself now because Nooklings is closed.

Linius

The exclusive ones can't. She gave me an office floor I've been holding in storage since day 2 because I can't reorder it.

Oh shit, never checked this before :/

Guess I tossed a few of those in the bin. No wonder some guy at gamefaqs is selling these for insane amounts of bells.

Elija2

I'm pretty miffed. I've been abusing Hamlet on a daily basis, and haven't talked to him at all in over 2 weeks, and he wants to stay in my town for some reason. But Cheri, who I talked to every day and sent letters to, is moving out and never mentioned it to me. :mad: I kept talking to her after some villagers mentioned she wanted to leave, but nothing.

tl;dr: Cheri is moving out of my town today, so if anyone wants her just let me know.

Can I have her? I need a peppy villager.

5b7c35L.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if it reverted them to a generic design rather than their original one. I reset Rosie's catchphrase to get rid of an awful one spread from a villager and instead of changing it back to "silly" is changed to "uh-huh".

Back. :)

Yeah, I'm also still waiting on my police station... :(

I seriously fucked up with my Saharah items :(

Oh well, lesson learned.

Ah, pretty sure Saharah gave me the boxing-ring mat before and I sold it. Damn.

I always thought Saharah was kinda useless because she never seems to pick matching carpets/wallpapers. I'm dumb.

And the Sahara's wallpapers and floors should be reordable :(

But the "good" news is she sometimes doesn't give her exclusive ones. Sometimes she gives you a random wall and floor that you can also buy in Nook's. So maybe you lucked out and got only random ones?

You could check with Nook's catalogue if you got already some?

And she will them give them out again eventually...

UberTag

Saharah-exclusive walls and floors need to be treated just like Nintendo items, island items and fossils in terms of how you handle them.

Incidentally I've got doubles of her Concrete Floor, Office Wall and Western Vista I'd like to unload in exchange for other Saharah items I don't have.

Linius

Like the black bass one... :(

Guess I'm just gonna catch every fish I see then. Also on the hunt for a freshwater goby for my bro Julian. I said yes not knowing that these are quite rare :O

Saharah-exclusive walls and floors need to be treated just like Nintendo items, island items and fossils in terms of how you handle them.

Incidentally I've got doubles of her Concrete Floor, Office Wall and Western Vista I'd like to unload in exchange for other Saharah items I don't have.

If I only knew that before :p

Could also be said for the Gyroids... :(

When (if ever) do flowers stop spawning?? It makes sense in the fall, but I've never heard talk on this. Just trying to plan when I'm going to convert my hybrid beds to winter beds . . .

Guess I'm just gonna catch every fish I see then. Also on the hunt for a freshwater goby for my bro Julian. I said yes not knowing that these are quite rare :O

If I had only knew that before :p

Yeah, was happy when I caught one finally. And damn, that gar was also though...

Philia

Only Mermaid item I now need is the Sofa... ironically the item I've bought some time ago and gave it away to Rosie lol.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who have contributed to my Mermaid collection. :) Thank you guy SO much. :3 I'll still keep an eye out on what's in my island daily though. :)

Mermaid set is part of my Fairy Tale theme I'll be trying to shoot for the 1.1 million points score now that I've the Lovely Phone to complete my Lovely set.

I'll be ordering a bunch of Regal and Rococo now to fill up my other two rooms. My last one is going to be a bitch to do since there's no official full set to cover that one that's for a FT theme.

Thanks to BGBW for the cataloging...

Introducing the current set of my talk show, Live From A Basement Which Looks Like It Is A Skyscraper.

tumblr_mqigyhzPY01qadggto1_400.jpg
tumblr_mqigyhzPY01qadggto2_400.jpg
tumblr_mqigyhzPY01qadggto6_400.jpg
tumblr_mqigyhzPY01qadggto8_400.jpg

Koomaster

EDIT: Taken, sorry dudes.
Little late on this now, but if you guys ever don't want a favorite villager moving out, just send them a letter with a gift. That always worked in the older games as it prevents them from moving when they want since they have impending mail. They will unpack their house and everything.

You may be able to do it before they pack up, not sure. Usually the older games you would just go inside a villager's house and they would suddenly be packed and ready to leave by tomorrow if you didn't interfere - they didn't give a date 5 or so days in the future. Anyway, if you want to be safe, the day they have their boxes all packed, send a present in the mail. You can do it before and after 5pm to be safe. After 5pm so that it would be delivered by the next day's morning mail (the day their house would be gone).

Unless they have changed something in this game, that method has always been the last resort to getting a villager to stay.

As for Isabelle, yeah her stuff will only remove custom designs/phrases just in case you get a naughty villager moving in from online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom