• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Only Mermaid item I now need is the Sofa... ironically the item I've bought some time ago and gave it away to Rosie lol.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who have contributed to my Mermaid collection. :) Thank you guy SO much. :3 I'll still keep an eye out on what's in my island daily though. :)

Mermaid set is part of my Fairy Tale theme I'll be trying to shoot for the 1.1 million points score now that I've the Lovely Phone to complete my Lovely set.

I'll be ordering a bunch of Regal and Rococo now to fill up my other two rooms. My last one is going to be a bitch to do since there's no official full set to cover that one that's for a FT theme.

You really only have to fill up two rooms with a complete set. Just get a whole bunch of random theme items in there too (as much as you can) and you're solid.

zerotol

Banned
Scoot is all about getting high

Nkqo6Am.jpg

Snake came through like a champ today

WyGAXkG.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I apologise. Evening dinner went on much longer than I expected and the drinks were flowing much much more than I expected so I'm pretty much ready to sleep. However Azure, your flower are totally ready for trading and SuperSah, I'm not stealing your mixer, it'll be there tomorrow.

Linius

I've been walking around in my town for a good 45 minutes now trying to catch some fish and a scorpion (without result so far). And my villagers keep coming up to me to ask me something or just talk. I have the feeling it's just as quick as the swimming trick, but my villagers do see me walking around since I'm not hiding from them or anything.

And it's weird how I still haven't seen a scorpion yet :(

Philia

You really only have to fill up two rooms with a complete set. Just get a whole bunch of random theme items in there too (as much as you can) and you're solid.

Thanks! There's just not enough fairy tale items actually. Part of why I'm doing the sets too.

I've been walking around in my town for a good 45 minutes now trying to catch some fish and a scorpion (without result so far). And my villagers keep coming up to me to ask me something or just talk. I have the feeling it's just as quick as the swimming trick, but my villagers do see me walking around since I'm not hiding from them or anything.

And it's weird how I still haven't seen a scorpion yet :(

Your gate is closed? Because if it's open, you won't see a scorpion (or a tarantula)... And the saddled bichir is a hard fish to get... :(

Do scorpions just spawn anywhere in town or does it have to be a specific patch of land?

Well, I always encountered them when I leave Re-Tail, so maybe if you enter and leave Re-Tail a couple of times, maybe they spawn then? Also do you have a lot of custom paths, because that also decreases a lot of chance for spawning them...

Linius

A lot of customized paths? Because if they walk towards that, they also disappear...

I had none of those paths at that time, so maybe that's why I encountered them frequently...

Nope, no paths either. I've seen and caught a bunch of tarantulas over time but that stupid scorpion won't spawn.

Caught an Arowana for Boomer and he gave me his pic :)

I said it, Boomer looks like a cool dude :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I said it, Boomer looks like a cool dude :D

I'm just glad he didn't give me garbage. Last time he asked me for something like that, he gave me a butterfly machine -_- Him and Rhonda are still at the top of my "yeah you can leave, np" list. Drago and Flurry are just better than them :p

If anyone has any peppy villagers moving out, let me know.

MarcoZombieCannon said his Cheri is moving. Not sure if somebody claimed her yet, didn't notice.

Just how many flowers do villagers plant with the Beautiful Town ordinance?!? I can barely keep up with them. I have an actual tulip infestation. I had no idea they'd become so exuberant about planting. At least I'll never have to cart more back from the island again. :/

I'm just glad he didn't give me garbage. Last time he asked me for something like that, he gave me a butterfly machine -_-

But Boomer has such a rad house! It looks like a spaceship.

Elija2

MarcoZombieCannon said his Cheri is moving. Not sure if somebody claimed her yet, didn't notice.

She was claimed.

Not sure if I should just take Grizzly who is in my campsite. He looks cool, but I need a peppy villager and if I recruit him who knows when another of my villagers will move out.

It took me over 400 hours so...don't feel bad ;P

Well, I only have 275 hours, so I could get it sooner I guess...

Going on international islands and I get only cabana furniture to choose from... Now if it was the wall, would be something else...

I want the flipflops and beach table. :( Or the tropical vista or floor... :(

Linius

Well, I only have 275 hours, so I could get it sooner I guess...

Going on international islands and I get only cabana furniture to choose from... Now if it was the wall, would be something else...

I want the flipflops and beach table. :( Or the tropical vista or floor... :(

I want Cabana pieces, too bad I can't give you medals back then you could have taken some for me :(

And I got my policestation at 190 hours in the game.

She keeps saying 'urgh' at everything that happens. She's never happy, I don't know what she's even doing in my town at this point. Just leave already if you don't like what you see :O

Move back to Littabox.

I guess I like underdogs, but I like Charlie loads better than Hazel for my Uchi. Urgh has to go though.

Also no requests to move out for 10 days after 3 in 3 days. Hmmm . . .

I want Cabana pieces, too bad I can't give you medals back then you could have taken some for me :(

And I got my policestation at 190 hours in the game.

Well, if you stumble on these one on a Island:

- Beach Table
- Cabana Wall
- Tropical Vista
- Tropical Floor
- Flip-Flops

I would gladly exchange them.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Ok, I hate to ask, but does anybody have any of the following, and is willing to let me catalog them?

wall mounted monitor
Large Space console
Hologram machine
captain's monitor
Crew's monitor
Unknown machine
crew member's seat
spherical radar

I'm not sure what people are looking for these days, so don't know what to offer. Any of my NIntendo stuff is on the table, whether I have only one or more.

Also, Klaus is still without a new home.

Linius

Well, if you stumble on these one on a Island:

- Beach Table
- Cabana Wall
- Tropical Vista
- Tropical Floor
- Flip-Flops

I would gladly exchange them.

I'm not hopping international. Just checking the local island and watch out for Gaffers islands. And I'll need these items myself first when I'll eventually go international :p

SmithnCo

Ok, I hate to ask, but does anybody have any of the following, and is willing to let me catalog them?

wall mounted monitor
Large Space console
Hologram machine
captain's monitor
Crew's monitor
Unknown machine
crew member's seat
spherical radar

I'm not sure what people are looking for these days, so don't know what to offer. Any of my NIntendo stuff is on the table, whether I have only one or more.

Also, Klaus is still without a new home.

I have the wall mounted monitor, crew member's seat, and the console.

I'm looking to catalog a classic table, dolly or led display (wall) if you have em.

edit: my console is just the regular console, not the 'large' console though.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I have the wall mounted monitor, crew member's seat, and the console.

I'm looking to catalog a classic table, dolly or led display (wall) if you have em.

edit: my console is just the regular console, not the 'large' console though.

I don't have any of those, sorry.

And I already have the regular and small consoles.

MicH

Status on tarantulas and scorpions:

Seen 1
Suicides: 1
Caught: 0

And that was 5 hours ago. I took a long break and only started hunting again an hour ago. Now I've given up. Damn these beasts!

I'm pretty miffed. I've been abusing Hamlet on a daily basis, and haven't talked to him at all in over 2 weeks, and he wants to stay in my town for some reason. But Cheri, who I talked to every day and sent letters to, is moving out and never mentioned it to me. :mad: I kept talking to her after some villagers mentioned she wanted to leave, but nothing.

tl;dr: Cheri is moving out of my town today, so if anyone wants her just let me know.

EDIT: Taken, sorry dudes.
If I didn't already have Cheri I would be heartbroken to see someone get her before me :p

If Hamlet ever moves out, I would LOVE to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom