• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ok, I hate to ask, but does anybody have any of the following, and is willing to let me catalog them?

wall mounted monitor
Large Space console
Hologram machine
captain's monitor
Crew's monitor
Unknown machine
crew member's seat
spherical radar

I'm not sure what people are looking for these days, so don't know what to offer. Any of my NIntendo stuff is on the table, whether I have only one or more.

Also, Klaus is still without a new home.

I have the large space console, captain's monitor, crew member's seat, spherical radar, and unknown machine in my catalog. If you're not in a rush, I can get them to you, but it probably wouldn't be until Sunday or Monday (out of town this weekend).

MicH

ALSO

Snake wanted a golden stag. I got him one. He gave me crew member's seat

I know this is a spotlight/Wishy item WHICH MEANS that I could potentially have gotten his picture! I didn't reset, but tomorrow will perhaps be my lucky day :D

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I have the large space console, captain's monitor, crew member's seat, spherical radar, and unknown machine in my catalog. If you're not in a rush, I can get them to you, but it probably wouldn't be until Sunday or Monday (out of town this weekend).

I'm not in any big rush! Cool, thanks!

Galactic Fork

Oh, and I do have the complete Zap set if anybody wanted to catalog them. (but I might be the only one obsessed with those)

Marvie_3

Banned
Willing to trade for or buy the ones I need.

Need:

Ichthyo Torso
Plesio Torso
Tricera Torso

Have to trade:

Apato Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Dimetrodon Torso (x2)
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Chest
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanadon Tail
Mammoth Torso
Pachy Torso
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Raptor Torso
Spino Torso (x2)
Tricera Tail

I'm also looking for a bunch of regular and cedar saplings.

Guys, I finally found a scallop after an evening of searching and my inventory was full.
So I had to free a goddammit SHARK to let the scallop in and Pascal didn't appeared next to me.
Have I lost 15'000 bells uselessly?

ramyeon

Guys, I finally found a scallop after a evening of searching and my inventory was full.
So I had to free a goddammit SHARK to let the scallop in and Pascal didn't appeared next to me.
Yep. Pascal doesn't appear if your inventory is full and you swap out, he should appear with the next scallop you catch that day though.

That would be good, do you have anything you need to catalog? I have some japanese/zen themed stuff and other misc. items.

If you have any of the following, if not no worries. I'll have my gates open in 5 minutes.

Regal: Bookcase
Blue: Bed
Green: Rug, Wardrobe
Robo: Clock, Dresser, Stereo

Guys, I finally found a scallop after a evening of searching and my inventory was full.
Pascal won't appear if you have a full inventory. Even then it's not a guarantee. (Sometimes you still need to catch two or three before he shows up.)

But you definitely need to have open space in your inventory.

Markun

Thanks again, Hours, for the perfect apples and letting me catalog a few stuff! You rock!

The good news is that my catalog is just a bit fuller now and the extra two apples you gave me will grow up to be perfect apple trees (they're my native fruit)!

The bad news is Eloise gave me a damn dollhouse.

Yep. Pascal doesn't appear if your inventory is full and you swap out, he should appear with the next scallop you catch that day though.

Pascal won't appear if you have a full inventory. Even then it's not a guarantee. (Sometimes you still need to catch two or three before he shows up.)

But you definitely need to have open space in your inventory.

Jeebus. Life's a bitch.
Thanks guys! <3

Thanks again, Hours, for the perfect apples and letting me catalog a few stuff! You rock!

The good news is that my catalog is just a bit fuller now and the extra two apples you gave me will grow up to be perfect apple trees (they're my native fruit)!

The bad news is Eloise gave me a damn dollhouse.
No problem.

The perfect fruit request is one of the ways you can get a villager's picture, so it's best to always fulfill it.

SmithnCo

If you have any of the following, if not no worries. I'll have my gates open in 5 minutes.

I have the regal bookcase, I'll bring it over. I'll make it quick since my internet has been wonky for a few days.

Another amazing AC moment happened today.

A little while back I posted mentioning my Mom bought the game after seeing my Dad play it. Well I should say she bought a XL and this game to play it. My Mom had never really played anything before that except for Tetris when the OG Gameboy came out.

Today she called me, she knows I buy turnips and dabble in the old Stalk Market. She has been keeping an eye out for me on prices. Anyways, I pick up the phone and she is all excited. She tells me that her turnips prices are 563 today and that my Dad is in there selling right now.

I dropped what I was doing and grabbed my XL and went to her town. Made a quick 2 million and dropped 1 million on the ground around her house. She walks over to it and calls me (she doesn't like typing on the game says it takes to long lol) she asked what I was doing and I told her it was a tip for helping me and to help get her started in the game. She gasped and shrieked like she won the Lottery. She grabbed the bells and made off like a bandit to pay off her loan and to buy, according to her, some much needed clothes and new shoes.

I sat back in my chair and smiled. Thinking that a day like this would never happen, my Mother who is almost 60 years old is ecstatic about a game. A game that I play too and so does my Father. It is very cool that a game can do this. It may sound corny to some but I am in my 30s and don't get to see them as often as I like, it is a great thing for us to do together. It brings a smile to my face, I figured AC GAF may get a kick out of it too.

Now to convince my brother to buy it.

Galactic Fork

Hmm I have the blue bed.
And robot clock and dresser
Edit:actually it's the robot closet... But i have the clock and blue bed for you.

Hmm I have the blue bed.
And robot clock and dresser
Edit:actually it's the robot closet... But i have the clock and blue bed for you.

You have peeked my interest. Are you looking for anything? That isn't from your list of awesome Spaceship things.

Does anyone own any of the following:

Alpine Panel
Alpine Closet
Alpine Rug
Alpine Sofa

I'd love to log or buy these. Thanks. :)

I can let you catalog them. Give me 5 minutes and I'll have my gates opened.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

A little while back I posted mentioning my Mom bought the game after seeing my Dad play it. Well I should say she bought a XL and this game to play it. My Mom had never really played anything before that except for Tetris when the OG Gameboy came out.

Today she called me, she knows I buy turnips and dabble in the old Stalk Market. She has been keeping an eye out for me on prices. Anyways, I pick up the phone and she is all excited. She tells me that her turnips prices are 563 today and that my Dad is in there selling right now.

I dropped what I was doing and grabbed my XL and went to her town. Made a quick 2 million and dropped 1 million on the ground around her house. She walks over to it and calls me (she doesn't like typing on the game says it takes to long lol) she asked what I was doing and I told her it was a tip for helping me and to help get her started in the game. She gasped and shrieked like she won the Lottery. She grabbed the bells and made off like a bandit to pay off her loan and to buy, according to her, some much needed clothes and new shoes.

I sat back in my chair and smiled. Thinking that a day like this would never happen, my Mother who is almost 60 years old is ecstatic about a game. A game that I play too and so does my Father. It is very cool that a game can do this. It may sound corny to some but I am in my 30s and don't get to see them as often as I like, it is a great thing for us to do together. It brings a smile to my face, I figured AC GAF may get a kick out of it too.

Aw man, that's a great story dude :)

Does anyone own any of the following:

Alpine Panel
Alpine Closet
Alpine Rug
Alpine Sofa

I'd love to log or buy these. Thanks. :)

You dork, I would've dragged this crap out of my house for you earlier :p

Galactic Fork

You have peeked my interest. Are you looking for anything? That isn't from your list of awesome Spaceship things.
Not really, but you're free to catalog them anyway.
You're added to my FL, my code is in my profile

And about the robot clock, do you need the standing one, or wall clock? I'm bringing both.

SmithnCo

Awesome story. AC really bridges the gap between different types of players.

Everyone here knows it, but my Pop Facts episode on the swimming trick is going up tomorrow morning. Fun to be able to show it off on video.

zroid

Banned

Man that is such a cool story. You should honestly make a thread to post this (along with what you said last time). I think people outside of AC-GAF should read it! ^-^

dkeane

Everyone here knows it, but my Pop Facts episode on the swimming trick is going up tomorrow morning. Fun to be able to show it off on video.
I have no idea what you just said but I'm excited!

Also I need some signatures for a villager. If you're around add me!

CODE: 5026 4445 5300

I'm going to close my gate in about thirty minutes, MisterSamMan, incase you haven't gone to pick up the furniture yet.

Edit: nevermind, i just went over and opened it up and it looks like the furniture is all gone. hope you enjoy them!

Markun

tumblr_mqiomhrlze1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

A rainbow popped up in my town. This is the first time I've seen one in-game so I decided to take a picture.

tumblr_mqionspVm31sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I also finally met Pascal! He's good people.

ramyeon

main-qimg-1b88a21b5b0055fa591c404511508fbb

lol, wut.

Are people just time traveling until their villagers want to move? Seems really time consuming and not worth it.
Pretty sure, yeah. I went on GameFAQS for the first time ever yesterday and there were topics like a person cycling through all villagers and pawning them off to people in return for the specific ones they wanted.

Don't really understand the idea of an "economy" in Animal Crossing anyway. I haven't met anyone who actually charged for anything, and I give everything away myself. Its all about where you put stuff instead of how much money you make off of it.

SmithnCo

Pretty sure, yeah. I went on GameFAQS for the first time ever yesterday and there were topics like a person cycling through all villagers and pawning them off to people in return for the specific ones they wanted.

lol, the mental image of this horrible villager slave camp.

ramyeon

lol, the mental image of this horrible villager slave camp.
LOL pretty much. A world where villagers are expendable if they're not Zucker or Marshal.

Seems like a whole lot of effort though, then again the idea of time travelling has never appealed to me at all. Certainly detracts from the charm of the game.

Chopper

Great sesh this evening. Finally bagged a horseshoe crab, a scarab and a FUCKING tarantula. Result. No PWP today tho...

Edit: By the way, the scarab looks JUST like a fruit beetle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom