• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

You can have them in multiple rooms instead of a single one, but I'd forego this to avoid your entire house sounding like an annoying insect instead of just one room. You also need to keep them in your house so they can influence the HHA score... at LEAST until they stop having an effect in September. They get phased out as lucky HHA point influencers as of August 31st. Your score will literally drop close to 50,000 points overnight.

Your house gets assessed daily at 6am based on what's inside. If the bugs aren't there, you don't get your extra points.

Thanks for your answer. I think I'll just stay away from having them in my house. Knowing me, they will be gone before the day would be over lol.

Roto13

I have a Spino torso. I don't really know what I would need since I'm not keeping track. More interested in seeing what villagers you have! Let me know if you're interested and I can drop it off.

That would be awesome. I'm sure I can find something to give you in return. My friend code is in my profile if you want to come take a look around and stuff now.

Ill post again for the afternoon people.

Just need 2 more to complete all my fossils

Need:

Apatosaurus Tail
Plesiosaurus Neck

Have to trade:

Apato Skull
Ankylo Tail
Fern fossil - x2
Tricera Skull
Archelon Skull
Shark Tooth - x2
T-rex Tail
Diplo Tail
Ammonite
Raptor Skull - x2
Apato Torso
Dino Track
Spino Skull
Styraco Tail
Plesio Torso

I am also looking for:

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Neutral Corner

Today's your lucky day. I've got both those things! Added you as a friend already.

Megatron

Poor Tangy, I'd take her, I'm in dire need of cats. Closets thing to a cat I have is a tiger.

This one was camping in my town yesterday and kept dropping hints about moving in, but I already have Kabuki, so I told her to hit the road.

tumblr_mp9txsN7Ag1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Otherwise she seemed fine.

Gvaz

Banned
Can you not combine silver nuggets like you can gold?

Also got my first real streetpass today at work! (best buy)

Of course the person I got has the fucking STREETPASS MEDAL in the middle of fucking nowhere

Grizzo

So I'm inside Club LOL, it's 2:04 am and the venue is supposed to close at 2am. But if I don't get out of the building, are they gonna kick me out or something ? Because I'm enjoying DJ KK's set at the moment and I refuse to move.
I know, I'm such a bad-ass.

Okay, apparently if I want to build the fortune telling shop I need twenty people to get their fortune told while Katrina's in my town. (Okay maybe I'm wrong about this and it's the other way around. IT'LL STILL BE HELPFUL FOR ONE OF US) (NEVER MIND SHE'S CLOSED)

So does anyone want to come over and get their fortune told? My FC is in my profile, PM me if I need to add your FC.

I've also got the Cafe and Shampoodle if that persuades anyone. And a ton of fossils for sale at Re-Tail all at a cheap price of 10,000 bells! (Also my Re-Tail is buying Turnips at 125 bells if you're okay with settling for that.)

If you still need help, my fc is 4527-7224-5126

I can't see yours because of the mobile site. Mind sending it?

Sol1dus

Was about to go play with with Sol1tude and his bro on the island but unfortunally an error happened and I was teleported back to my village. At least I managed to take a picture before the bug~

BOM8UpzCcAAo5Sw.jpg

I got my hair done again at Sol1tude town, thanks!
Let's try again to go the island but for tonight I will go to bed now kinda pass midnight now.
Sorry, see you next time.

My little brother called me, apparently his dad disconnected the Internet by accident. In anycase feel free to message me sometime to go to the island.

Same goes to anyone on the thread. :)

Busaiku

Does anyone's island have Silver Axes?
I've got enough medals for 7, but I just need to get there!

I've spent like the last 1.5 hours or so going in and out to try and find them...

I can give you Blue, Green, or White Wetsuits!

Lucent

I seriously need to get rid of like half my villagers. I have...

• 2 Frogs
  • 2 Chickens
  • 2 Bears
  • 2 Ostriches
  • 1 Ox

Can I get some diversity with my animals and animal types? =l

I don't wanna be mean to my villagers but it's kinda boring having only 5 animal types.

Velcro Fly

Got a silver shovel and silver bug net from my museum shop day 1. Not sure how random the selection at the shop is but I'm glad to have both. I know there are donation requirements but I didn't think I'd get both right away.

Finally getting a slingshot too! Managed to but net a balloon down so I have one piece of furniture. And of course buying an axe at every opportunity. Can never have too many axes!

upandaway

Just got 6 golden stags from one trip to the island (the most of a single type of bug aside from emperor butterfly that I got), yesterday I got 2. Not sure how that makes sense because the dude screams whenever he finds one and they sell for 14k at Re-Tail. Maybe I was just lucky..?

Either way I got ~260k from those 30 minutes on the island, so now I don't know what to do with all this money.

zroid

Banned
Really stressed out because I got rear-ended a few hours ago. :(
(I'm fine, but the same can't be said for the car)

some river fishing sounds great right now

Man tarantulas are scary. I'm not freaked out by most of bugs in AC. Even the scorpion is sorta ok. But the tarantula is totally different. the sounds it makes when it walks, the fact that its a black creepy spot on your screen. ugh, catching one of these is an ordeal.

Novocaine

I want to be Samus, so if anyone has any of that stuff to trade (Varia Suit etc) I'd be keen.

Need;
Varia Suit
Varia pants

Have;
Big bro's mustache
Bad bro's stache
Yoshi's Egg
1-Up Mushroom
Blue Pikmin Hat
Hero's Pants

PM me if you are interested in any of that.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Man I really don't like my villagers and I'm having zero success getting any of them to move out. Way too much progress to start over.

MicH

Really stressed out because I got rear-ended a few hours ago. :(
(I'm fine, but the same can't be said for the car)

some river fishing sounds great right now
That's terrible. Hope everything turns out ok for you

Man tarantulas are scary. I'm not freaked out by most of bugs in AC. Even the scorpion is sorta ok. But the tarantula is totally different. the sounds it makes when it walks, the fact that its a black creepy spot on your screen. ugh, catching one of these is an ordeal.
hate these things. They are the worst. I still need to catch one and I fear I never will. Ugh

Roto13

Fossil collection complete, thanks to Wasabi Joe and everyone I traded with.

Feels good. I don't think I've ever managed to do this in an Animal Crossing game before.

Velcro Fly

So I caught a Cicada of some kind.

I went up to Hazel and she wanted it for some random blue shirt or something.

Walked about 3 steps and talked to Ricky, who wanted the exact same blue shirt and traded me for a peach.

I get the distinct feeling that I traded down but I ended up eating the peach to create space.

I wish the AI for trading was better. I'm tired of my villagers wanting unique items and only offering native fruit or a crappy amount of bells.

Also got the Samus mask and Midna mask today. Starting to get some new things from fortune cookies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Drago just mentioned that he saw milkham (GAF member) in the dream world. That's kinda neat, didn't know they kept track of that.

hate these things. They are the worst. I still need to catch one and I fear I never will. Ugh

I should have caught one last month, so I don't have to deal with the scorpion as well. But everytime I it, I was so startled I ran away, or simple refused to get my net out. I didn't know that a tarantula runs away if he sees you without a net though. This requires MGS levels of stealth.

WasabiJoe

Neo Member

Feels good. I don't think I've ever managed to do this in an Animal Crossing game before.

Very smart that you saved right after I dropped it! That discon while jamming in Club Lol was jarring to say the least! I hope I have enough screenshot frames to make a gif, but we'll see

Chopper

Good work.

Shame about that network error during our Club LOL rave. It was excellent. And I got a semi-decent gif. Will upload as soon as poss.

I'm in a love/hate relationship with the graphics editor.
I've started my first PRO project and it was coming out not bad, so I saved hopeful that I could come back and edit and...NOPE

tumblr_mpc551JxJy1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpc56ndW9e1sy4yr9o1_400.jpg

It's the BigBoss sneaking suit from MGSV, I think that I will start again from scratch even if it's looks complete from what I can tell...

suzu

Man I really don't like my villagers and I'm having zero success getting any of them to move out. Way too much progress to start over.

Either become their best friend (talking to them, doing most of their requests, sending them letters, etc) OR ignore them & their requests completely. After 2 or so weeks he/she will run up to you and tell you they are moving out.

zroid

Banned
:( Crank the music all the way up and just chill by the river.

Already caught a sweetfish, new to my encyclopedia, so that was a bright spot :p

Hope everything works out ok.

That's terrible. Hope everything turns out ok for you

Thanks, guys. Pretty hard to construe a rear-ending as having fault, so it should be fine. Unfortunately, the lady who hit me seemed a bit disagreeable, but I imagine once the details are ironed out with the authorities, it will get sorted out quickly enough.

I was able to do it in AC GCN. Took me forever to get a plesio torso.

Trying to get a longhorn beetle. I have a stump, and it's taking forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom