• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
4554-0290-315. Ok, if you're done, tell me and will open the gates. :)

Well, I thought I already try that, but with that tumbler thing, I thought you do it an other way. :p

Anyway, my first picture. Will try to make photos of my Pascal, Mermaid room. :^)

tumblr_mqk3rgLfpy1scfba3o1_400.jpg

Missing a digit man.

Elija2

Oh, if anyone wants to dump Katie, let me know. I need to have more people visit so I can change my train station already.

I have Katie if you want me to dump her on you.

Also, is your native fruit oranges? It would be nice if I could sell all of my perfect oranges as well since they're taking up a bunch of space in storage.

Garland7G

Looool, now I know why you came to hit me with your net in your town. When I told you "feel free to bump me" I meant that you could close the town instead of letting me get back all the way from the boat to the station. It's easier to just close your town :p

lol yup, I thought you ment bump you in the water haha
so to close the town just turn off wifi I assume?

Linius

lol yup, I thought you ment bump you in the water haha
so to close the town just turn off wifi I assume?

Nope, just hit the start button and end the multiplayer session. That will kick players out of town, saves the progress and will leave the host waving at the station :p

Animekatt

Also, is your native fruit oranges? It would be nice if I could sell all of my perfect oranges as well since they're taking up a bunch of space in storage.

Kk added, will open soon. My native is the
superior
pear.

Philia

After you're done, you're welcome to come over and talk to Pate btw.

MicH

OOOH!

A Japanese girl invited me over (met on island) and she gave me a PINK carnation and two blue pansies :D This is EXCITING

Yeah, I noticed that. Some pieces cost 75K alone :/

75k? The wall clock alone is 350k. Gracie's going to rob us blind. :/

And none of it orderable either. Despite the expensive, I'm going to have fun collecting her stuff. It'll be a nice challenge after all the easy trading here.

Linius

75k? The wall clock alone is 350k. Gracie's going to rob us blind. :/

Oh damn, I'm so wrong. I was looking in the MoriDB but they only have sell prices for most of the items. Not the purchase prices :p

Damn, that's crazy expensive!

Oh and I'd like to cataloge it then some time :)

suzu

So I just started going for Perfect Town status... approximately how many trees and public works projects do I need to build? D:

Wolfe

Sorry philia I hate dropping by like that but yours was the only open town I saw at the time and I was trying to hurry lol. Thanks for being understanding :p

Philia

That's two Katie drop offs I wasn't expecting today. Just FYI I already got all of her gifts, you'll be short changing someone else who could be wanting her gifts. Just saying. :(

Animekatt

Hey guys, I got Red in my town and he still has a genuine The Clothed Maja on sale, anyone interested? :)

What would you like in return?

Also you will have to add me again. I got my XL back, so the "Katt" you have on your fl now is no good. :)

0301 9820 0716

Wolfe

I'm trying to rush around and get ready to go snag Rodney from Garland so it's all good, besides she pops up often enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom