• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to give turnips another go because of Gracie. My bank account is too meager for her wares.

I'm willing to take Katie if you guys need somewhere to bring her. Only had her once so far. :)

Raptomex

This was hilarious. They should implement physical fighting in this game and keep the adorable dialogue.

JvT8YMU.jpg

8IaSlKf.jpg

1HnxJ1D.jpg

zroid

Banned
God it's gonna take me a while to get enough shrub starts from TIY to actually use ;-;

that is the convenient thing about the hibiscus starts, I guess...

Linius

Lol, this was too easy. The stripe set is one you can order for roughly 30K in total. I had it for my HHA theme. Just created a thread at GF and only said "for 300K it's yours". In less than two minutes it was sold for 350K.

Rich folks :lol

Philia

Lol, this was too easy. The stripe set is one you can order for roughly 30K in total. I had it for my HHA theme. Just created a thread at GF and only said "for 300K it's yours". In less than two minutes it was sold for 350K.

Rich folks :lol

Convenience sells like crazy. This is why gas stations' candies are more expensive anywhere else. Because of the convenience.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What do you get for the theme challenges? Is it just the gold exteriors, or is there a trophy to go with along with it?

Philia

What do you get for the theme challenges? Is it just the gold exteriors, or is there a trophy to go with along with it?

Interior is just for badges, awards, and trophies. Exterior will net you the whole set of gold exterior stuff except pavement.

I have Katie if anyone wants her.

I also have a flowery painting; if anyone wants to trade for a painting I don't have.

I have:
solemn, basic, nice, flowery, fine, proper,calm, serene, beautiful statue.

Charlise Update: I like her! Maybe it's because the villagers in my town are so nice and passive, but we needed her sass! And as an Uchi, she's loads better than Hazel. She was shy yesterday and spent the whole day at Able Sisters (biff told her to update her wardrobe -- she didn't listen), but now she's out in the rain kicking ass.

Also I realized my town is a zoo:
White Tiger
Lion
2 Hippos
Koala
Ostrich
Penguin
Elephant
Bear

Oh, and Rasher!

Koomaster

I have a differet kind of problem, I love all of mine but still would love someone new to move in. Damn.
Yeah, it is that way for me. My town is 10 full and I love everyone in it. But I do need a space open for the love of my life Lobo to one day be able to move into town. He's been in every AC town I had in the previous games.

Also it seems to be camping week in my town as the past 3 days I have had campers. Just worried one day I will walk into a tent and see Lobo and my town will be full.

Just love all these little animals too much. ;____;

Garland7G

It seems to me that I talk to the ones I enjoy, yet they're the ones that ask to leave. >.>

Same here, that's why I decided to just talk to em all and stop hitting them etc. So far its worked twice.
On a side note I have almost all the villagers I want (Once I get rid of Bill and Derwin that is)

Koomaster

It seems to me that I talk to the ones I enjoy, yet they're the ones that ask to leave. >.>
Like the PWPs, I honestly believe it's a random thing that happens. Like once a day or every other day or something someone will randomly want to move out.

You guys hitting people with nets and abusing villagers aren't really doing anything except lowering your friendship with them. I don't think it makes them ask to move out any faster.

So my advice is just be pleasant to everyone, even if you don't like them very much. Eventually their time will come when they will move away.

TIME TRAVEL WARNING

Running out of time and need to get the year moving here (I'd like to spend the last few days in the snow). I'm thinking about jumping to a certain day tonight.

HALLOWEEN.

I won't spoil whats been going on in October but it should be interesting. If you aren't averse to this and want to join me tonight sometime after 6pm PST send me a pm.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Guys, I'd love to add many of you. My 3DS Friend Code is 5284-1397-8364. Send me a PM with your code if you want to add me.

Yeah, I can't find the friend code list :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom