• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

41xaJF4.jpg

Huh.

Linius

Amazing stuff. Someone from GF bought some Nintendo items and catalogued my polka dot set (before I sold to another visitor who paid 300K). So she gave me 400K for the Nintendo items and cataloging. Then came back and said she took two extra metroids by accident and gave them back to me while I assumed that was the reason she dropped an extra 99K. Then we had nice chat in my house and I let her cataloge some more stuff for free. Conclusion: there are nice people around on GF :p

Linius

If I had seen that you needed one earlier, I could have given you one right away. :p I ordered one for myself yesterday and then decided I didn't want to use it.

Same here. I had the full set for the sole purpose of making that 1.1 million score and I just sold the complete set.

Oh well.

i like those villagers who ask for fruit while standing in front of a fruit tree. no i won't get it for you, lazy bum.

Midge asked for a golden stag today, i just know that greedy bastard sold it after i gave it to him. Scrooge McMidge is what he's called around town.

Markun

Well, this is probably the best morning I've had in-game.

tumblr_mqkbdoPaCS1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqkbg0iSg41sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqkbhgSXfp1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

My villagers think my town is the bestest! Also,

tumblr_mqkbjxcV451sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqkbmuFcyn1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqkbiu5iA81sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I got 3 new badges! Feels great, man!

Aptos

I'm putting a path down in my town via "Display on Ground" with a brick pattern. However, even if I save the pattern with Mable, the pattern on the ground gets replaced with the new one when I switch it out of my 10 pattern on-person cache.

How do I make the patterns on the ground stick so I can put more than 10 patterns down? I'd like to avoid always having to carry my road patterns around...

MicH

I'm putting a path down in my town via "Display on Ground" with a brick pattern. However, even if I save the pattern with Mable, the pattern on the ground gets replaced with the new one when I switch it out of my 10 pattern on-person cache.

How do I make the patterns on the ground stick so I can put more than 10 patterns down? I'd like to avoid always having to carry my road patterns around...
You can't do that. You can only carry 10 patterns

If you need more you have to create a second character and put patterns on that one

If anyone wants to add me (please! :p) --> PM with friend code. I bought the game today so I'm not really far but I'd love to see your towns :)

FC: 3566-2291-9805

btw: I'm not female. The Mii is my girlfriend :p

Stat!

Damn....That is good to know. Shame, but good to know. I have 9 patterns for my path, and I just went to Mable to save them now just in case.

Does the flag change too?

suzu

Damn....That is good to know. Shame, but good to know. I have 9 patterns for my path, and I just went to Mable to save them now just in case.

Does the flag change too?

You can switch out the patterns for the town flag, public works projects signs, and also the 2nd floor museum signs.

Lionel is the first openly gay villager I've run into (in that he hits on me all the time). Today for example I got a letter from him explaining that he thinks of me whenever K.K. Moody plays and that he felt the need to see me. I think its just a thing with smug male villagers where they flirt with everybody.

Lionel is the first openly gay villager I've run into (in that he hits on me all the time). Today for example I got a letter from him explaining that he thinks of me whenever K.K. Moody plays and that he felt the need to see me. I think its just a thing with smug male villagers where they flirt with everybody.

Yeah, Kidd called me a sweetheart.

mb.exe

Anyone have a modern wood clock, ranch bed, and/or ranch chair I can buy/catalog/trade for?

Also, does anyone know what exterior stuff counts towards the "rustic" theme? I'm trying to get my damn HHA number up.

Despera

Banned
I'm getting error 018-0512... Which means there's a firewall probably blocking the connection, or something like that.

I have no firewalls enabled, so check things out on your end :p

Philia

I'm getting error 018-0512... Which means there's a firewall probably blocking the connection, or something like that.

I have no firewalls enabled, so check things out on your end :p

He's good on my internet. I've not visited you, but just saying that his internet is good with mine.

SmithnCo

Do others get past villagers meeting them on main street? I now meet them all the time and I don't know what started it.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of Fauna and Elise in my main street. Pretty much all the time, maybe its based on how long you've played/how many have moved.

I just hope I never see Charlise show her face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom