• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despera

Banned
BQIsz4sCIAAsE9d.jpg:large

Fauna suggesting kawaii things.
Yo spindashing, would you mind trying to visit my town? I'd like to check whether the errors are coming from my side or not.

Does an item with no interior theme at all count against you in theme challenges? I kinda want music in every room, but with rustic theme, the only available items seem to be Leif prizes for Weeding Day (which I probably will never get because of my ordinance.) There are however a few themeless items.

Welcome to the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!

The Catalog Country Club is located in Roswell, in the Party Zone district.
iPLLmD8aStIzc.jpg

What will be at the club?
Alpine, Astro, Blue, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Green, Kiddie, Lovely, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Ranch, Regal, Robo, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe,
& Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)

What won’t be at the club
Harvest, Jingle, Spooky
These series are sold during events at Timmy & Tommy’s store. So the only way to get them now is through time traveling, a Japanese player, a time traveller, etc.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to add everyone for the Sunday event because my friend’s list is full. So I’ll be extending the event to include Mon - Fri. Obviously, I can’t dedicated an entire week to this nor do I want to, but I will try and open my gates every chance I can.

Times
Sunday: All day starting at 8am PST
Mon-Fri: Watch the thread.
(Unlike Sunday, I can’t dedicate an entire day to this so you’ll need to watch the thread to see when my gates are open, sorry.)

How do I join such an elegant club?
1) Add my FC: 3969 4612 9418
2) Send me a PM with your FC.

I will be wiping my friend's list after Sunday.

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture.

I am severally sorry for this ridiculous Country Club thing, but it’s much better than calling it a Catalog party.

Welcome to the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!
YESSS, on my day off, too!

My FC is 0533 4659 0347! Will add you right now!

Thanks for helping out, man.

Sorry, Marv. But you'll have to get your ammonite elsewhere.

Or you could wait till tomorrow when I go back home to better internet.
Sorry, man. I hope things fix up soon for your internet.

iPLLmD8aStIzc.jpg

What will be at the club?
Alpine, Astro, Blue, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Green, Kiddie, Lovely, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Ranch, Regal, Robo, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe,
& Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)

What won’t be at the club
Harvest, Jingle, Spooky
These series are sold during events at Timmy & Tommy’s store. So the only way to get them now is through time traveling, a Japanese player, a time traveller, etc.

When does the Country Club open?
Have no idea...

The Country Club will make another public post when it’s open, possible sometime after 6am PST on Sunday. The Club “gates” will be open throughout the day. So don’t worry, you won’t miss out.

You may be wondering, “How do I join this elegant club?” Well, here’s my FC, 3969 4612 9418. Make sure to add me before Sunday because I might not be able to add you once the Club gates open.

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture.

I am severally sorry for this ridiculous Country Club thing, but it’s much better than calling it a Catalog party.

Added ;)

Added all of you...

Very cool. I can actually bring a few things to it if I attend (if you allow it) as I've made it clear I've recently been time traveling.

Sure thing, I'll add a little disclaimer on the next post just incase people are a bit iffy on the TT thing.

Give me the list of items you will bring. So I can write them down. Thanks!

The Country Club will make another public post when it’s open, possible sometime after 6am PST on Sunday. The Club “gates” will be open throughout the day. So don’t worry, you won’t miss out.

You may be wondering, “How do I join this elegant club?” Well, here’s my FC, 3969 4612 9418. Make sure to add me before Sunday because I might not be able to add you once the Club gates open.

I'm still in your FC list, right? Because I love to catalogue all those series. :)

Flipyap

iPLLmD8aStIzc.jpg
Hello, I'm 4313-0683-4583 and I would like to join this Handsome Gentlemenandwomen's Club.

Added. Here's my FC 0259 1115 6640
Thanks for this!

Ghazi

So are the things sticking out of the ground that look like blades of grass weeds? What about the stuff that look like clumps of clovers?

Some villagers were complaining about weeds and I don't know what they're supposed to look like.

Megatron

So are the things sticking out of the ground that look like blades of grass weeds? What about the stuff that look like clumps of clovers?

Some villagers were complaining about weeds and I don't know what they're supposed to look like.

Flowers and trees are weeds also. Get rid of all of these if you want a perfect town.

The clovers and "grass" are weeds, and so are dandelions. I don't believe dandelions actually count towards the weed count, but they are definitely weedy and ugly. If you are really lucky when you pick up clovers, you can get a 4-leaf clover that counts as a lucky item and furniture piece.

Another related TT note: Beautiful Town ordinance does not protect against weeds if you time travel - it seems only when time passes normally. Flowers don't wilt though.

Blades of grass are weeds. You can pull up clovers too - and get a four-leaf if you're lucky, but they don't count against you. Neither do dandelions.

Ellix

I'm trying to get the full modern set from a house in my HHS but some thing aren't for sale. How do I get those?

Unfortunately if any of the pieces of furniture have been customized by Cyrus in any way, you won't be able to order them through the HHS. If that's not it, you might have hit the limit of max 5 items per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom