• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
MisterSamMan has been so generous with helping me get the last few pieces that I wanted over the last few days. I'm glad I was able to contribute, however small, to him getting everything.

mb.exe

Welcome to the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!

Haha, awesome. Add me, please!

2079 - 6509 - 0372
(Baxter in Tonco)

I can bring whatever extra Nintendo/Pascal type stuff I have for people to take as they please

added!

4957-2909-2730
Haha, awesome. Add me, please!

2079 - 6509 - 0372
(Baxter in Tonco)

I can bring whatever extra Nintendo/Pascal type stuff I have for people to take as they please

Added!

My FC is: 2492-5233-0873

Thank you for being so helpful!

Thank you! :)

Added!

MisterSamMan has been so generous with helping me get the last few pieces that I wanted over the last few days. I'm glad I was able to contribute, however small, to him getting everything.

:D

Tenumi

Banned
I can't believe it, I've gotten a NEW fossils two days in a row! It was starting to get tiring digging up four already acquired fossils.

Also, I got a mannequin from Sable today :)

TrickRoom

I keep laying my yellow and blue violets in an interweaving diagonal pattern, watering them everyday to get more blue ones. It doesn't seem to be working, though, as I get more by lining up white and purple. According to the guide, yellow+blue is the best way to get more blues. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Philia

I keep laying my yellow and blue violets in an interweaving diagonal pattern, watering them everyday to get more blue ones. It doesn't seem to be working, though, as I get more by lining up white and purple. According to the guide, yellow+blue is the best way to get more blues. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Yep. That's taking everything they say for 100% accuracy. You should know that misinformation is pretty prevalent about these hybrids considering the fact that second generation spawns can spawn their own parents. :\ But yes, you should always take in account for second generation flowers working towards the goal of other flowers too.

TrickRoom

Yep. That's taking everything they say for 100% accuracy. You should know that misinformation is pretty prevalent about these hybrids considering the fact that second generation spawns can spawn their own parents. : But yes, you should always take in account for second generation flowers working towards the goal of other flowers too.

So it's accurate to the genes, and these flowers can all have different trait configurations inside them even though they look the same?

Philia

So it's accurate to the genes, and these flowers can all have different trait configurations inside them even though they look the same?

I don't know about violets since they're only 4 different flowers of them. Yellows just contribute to creating more whites and purples. You can get a blue from a whitexpurple cross. I've yet successfully get a yellow out of a cross with a blue or the like. So its safe to say that yellows is a stale color flower for now.

Meanwhile a lot of old flowers from the previous games works as intended because you can get a yellow from a pair of oranges because yellow is one of its parents. That yellow spawn is a yellow+, a second generation yellow. You can spawn an orange if you pair that yellow+ with another yellow+ for instance. But this isn't proven of yet and I'm just giving you an example of how innocuous some stale colors can appear...

In a recent case of a damn purple tulip. A lot of websites are citing Orange x Orange will spawn this, but this damning screenshot says otherwise.

BP3zMbPCcAAiICC.jpg:large

One could say that its a yellow x red in the diagonal cross that spawned this. (The empty space in that screenshot is the tree hiding the damn tulip.) But we all know that yellow x red only spawns oranges. But that's your ORIGINAL yellow and ORIGINAL red recipe for orange. The best way to say that a purple tulip that spawned from this pair is to say that one OR two of them WERE second generations from oranges even.

TrickRoom

Damn, that's some Gregor Mendel-demanding form of hardcore breeding. That's actually pretty awesome. I guess I'll do some experimentation of my own.

Philia

Damn, that's some Gregor Mendel-demanding form of hardcore breeding. That's actually pretty awesome. I guess I'll do some experimentation of my own.

I know. Which is why I'm pretty successful with my hybrids... at least I like to think so! :3

Hey Philia, sorry for the mishap. I've got the Gorgeous chest now, you can open. Sorry again.

No worries!

MisterSamMan, my gates still open for ya. :3

Welcome to the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!
[/I]

added you. Thanks for doing this! I was just wondering how I was going to get 5 different sets so I could get the HHA academy (non thematic) stuff done with.

FC 3625 8695 0894

Ellix

Olaf asked me for a surgeonfish, so I went to the beach and caught it on the second try. On my way back to Olaf I saw that Marshal was at home and decided to quickly chat with him. First thing he does is ask to buy the surgeonfish. I figure it's not exactly a rare fish so I could just catch another, and this was literally the second ever request Marshal has made so I didn't want to turn him down.

Well, guess what I've been doing for the past 1.5 hours.

The correct answer is making a voodoo doll for every single horse mackerel I've caught and then dismembering it into small pieces using a happy axe.

Not a good first impression, Marshal. =__=

Olaf asked me for a surgeonfish, so I went to the beach and caught it on the second try. On my way back to Olaf I saw that Marshal was at home and decided to quickly chat with him. First thing he does is ask to buy the surgeonfish. I figure it's not exactly a rare fish so I could just catch another, and this was literally the second ever request Marshal has made so I didn't want to turn him down.

The correct answer is making a voodoo doll for every single horse mackerel I've caught and then dismembering it into small pieces using a happy axe.

This 1,000x

SmithnCo

You can't stay mad at Marshal, he's so cute.

zroid

Banned
In a recent case of a damn purple tulip. A lot of websites are citing Orange x Orange will spawn this, but this damning screenshot says otherwise.

BP3zMbPCcAAiICC.jpg:large

One could say that its a yellow x red in the diagonal cross that spawned this. (The empty space in that screenshot is the tree hiding the damn tulip.) But we all know that yellow x red only spawns oranges. But that's your ORIGINAL yellow and ORIGINAL red recipe for orange. The best way to say that a purple tulip that spawned from this pair is to say that one OR two of them WERE second generations from oranges even.

Do you know for sure if those two yellows (or even one) were F2 from orange?

Despera

Banned
lol, in other news.

One fossil to go! :D

Mammoth skull where aarrre yooou?
I have an extra mammoth skull, but you'll have to wait a while. Probably sometime later tomorrow. If you still haven't gotten one by then, I'd be happy to give you mine.

Seems like I'm becoming some sort of fossil trader in here or something :p

Philia

Do you know for sure if those two yellows (or even one) were F2 from orange?

That's the worse part, those flowers were DONATED from zigg, another avid gardener. :( Yeah, I know. Its a mess of how things went along lol. This garden of that legendary purple Tulip is eudeamonic's here. :)

Anyway I have the parents and I'll be trying to reverse breed them as well trying to breed that purple tulip again.

zroid

Banned
That's the worse part, those flowers were DONATED from zigg, another avid gardener. :( Yeah, I know. Its a mess of how things went along lol. This garden of that legendary purple Tulip is eudeamonic's here. :)

Anyway I have the parents and I'll be trying to reverse breed them as well trying to breed that purple tulip again.

Aw man :p

Well if it's zigg, then chances are somewhat better that they spawned from oranges, haha

I think I'll extract my orange tulips and see if I can get a bit more data in a few days. Also hilarious that it spawned behind a tree. :lol

Philia

Aw man :p

Well if it's zigg, then chances are somewhat better that they spawned from oranges, haha

I think I'll extract my orange tulips and see if I can get a bit more data in a few days. Also hilarious that it spawned behind a tree. :lol

Precisely. Meanwhile my dumb orange tulip bed isn't working at all. :\ It'll stay paired though just to make even more oranges... I suppose. I did extract yellow and reds from it though and made a small bed of them together.

Koomaster

Had this situation (with a surgeonfish no less) the other day. Caught the first surgeonfish instantly, on the way to deliver it someone else wanted it. Went back and it took me an hour just to get another one.

The Catalog Country Club is located in Roswell, in the Party Zone district.
iPLLmD8aStIzc.jpg

What will be at the club?
Alpine, Astro, Blue, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Green, Kiddie, Lovely, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Ranch, Regal, Robo, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe,
& Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)
You're already on my friend list, but I will definitely do my best to swing by on Sunday evening. You have three sets I still need.

Thanks.

Right as I was about to go to bed Diva ran up and suggested a light house, sadly I was about 10k short of the needed 372k needed to build it with only 10 minutes til retail closed (not letting those thriving raccoons take a cut of my bells) so I had to sell a bunch of perfect fruit and gems but I did it. Bella fought with me but eventually I got my way and the light house will shine at the corner of the town just by the cliffs directly above the dock.

Also what on earth do I need to do to get blathers to suggest the 2nd floor? I've donated over 50 items and at least 5 in each area. I've got dream suite, kicks, nook shop 2, and garden shop. Do I need to wait for club lol to open?

SmithnCo

Also what on earth do I need to do to get blathers to suggest the 2nd floor? I've donated over 50 items and at least 5 in each area. I've got dream suite, kicks, nook shop 2, and garden shop. Do I need to wait for club lol to open?

Besides the donation limit you need to wait two weeks before he'll suggest it.

celebi23

So, I've got a bunch of extra Nintendo items:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask
Metroid

I also have 9 Permissions.
The only 2 things I'm looking for are Cabana Flooring & Cabana Wall. If you want any of the above items (and you don't have the 2 Cabana items I'm looking for), still shoot me a PM and then those items will just be for free :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768

Koomaster

Did you recently buy the game? I think one of the requirements you didn't mention is to talk to Blathers every day for 2 weeks.

I get excited at the thought of randomly running into people already on my list. Really makes me wish more than three people could show up at the same time.

If I happen to get anymore bamboo shoots before I'm over, I'll bring them along and hide them around the town like easter eggs. Hopefully people will play nice and only grab one so the maximum amount of people can enjoy. I have three on me currently; hopefully I can get five or six more.

I get excited at the thought of randomly running into people already on my list. Really makes me wish more than three people could show up at the same time.

If I happen to get anymore bamboo shoots before I'm over, I'll bring them along and hide them around the town like easter eggs. Hopefully people will play nice and only grab one so the maximum amount of people can enjoy. I have three on me currently; hopefully I can get five or six more.

I have some Bamboo shoots I can give you, but they won't appear until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom