• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

I've been out for a couple hours trying to find a tarantula. I stumble onto one, but as I'm switching to my net, it goes off screen and disappears :( I'm 0 for 9 on tarantula hunting

Elija2

MASSIVE PIC DUMP INCOMING

Some pics of Curly's birthday party:

bpZXFuo.jpg
VPz3e05.jpg

R2Yn90J.jpg
ms8NtBr.jpg

5WLr5IL.jpg
ppADSHy.jpg

XcHwHfK.jpg
BUNxTni.jpg

pPcSkvk.jpg
L49F7yg.jpg

Visiting Pate in Philia's town:

KfAxbqs.jpg
i3iStnl.jpg

uVhfAa6.jpg
Ib2G5pp.jpg

jf5Qfsz.jpg
5s6RS4P.jpg

celebi23

Anyone want these extra items I've got?

So, I've got a bunch of extra Nintendo items:
Red Pikmin (x2)
Hero's Cap
Big Bro's Mustache
Hero's Pants
Master Sword
Fi's Mask
Metroid

I also have 9 Permissions.
The only 2 things I'm looking for are Cabana Flooring & Cabana Wall. If you want any of the above items (and you don't have the 2 Cabana items I'm looking for), still shoot me a PM and then those items will just be for free :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768

milkham

Right now I'm trapped in Genericbadguy's town, one of the characters ran up and initiated a chat with him while he's afk and I CAN'T LEAVE

cApHvYsl.jpg

Elija2

Right now I'm trapped in Genericbadguy's town, one of the characters ran up and initiated a chat with him while he's afk and I CAN'T LEAVE

cApHvYsl.jpg

Villagers can initiate conversations? Or is it only for that special event (looks like the Halloween event)?

Markun

Welcome to the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series! [/I]

Oh, mind if I join in? It sounds like fun! I'll probably be real quick though because the only thing I really need to catalog is the Robo Table. It's the only thing I need to complete my blue Robo set!

FC: 2251-4702-8662

Stat!

Welcome to the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!

You may be wondering, “How do I join this elegant club?” Well, here’s my FC, 3969 4612 9418. Make sure to add me before Sunday because I might not be able to add you once the Club gates open.

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture.

I am severally sorry for this ridiculous Country Club thing, but it’s much better than calling it a Catalog party.

Hey SamMan,

I already had you added from previous encounters. I'm not sure if you still have me but if not, my FC is 1821-9832-6293. Figured, I would just make sure.

Ain't no party like a catalog party.

Elija2

yeah they rush up to you and ask for candy, this guy jack does it too

That seems like a dumb design decision. Imagine rushing to go do something but being spotted by a villager and forced to talk to them. Not to mention the situation you got yourself stuck in.

hiddenhype

Neo Member
Well this is my first post on NeoGaf :) Anyways, I'm not very new to the AC:NL community, just the one here on NG. Uh, my character's name is Jonathan. And my town name is Machida. My FC is 3153-4141-4491.

My only problem with this game... is not being able to kick out villagers. Which everyone finds is a problem. But like seriously... they're taking over all the space that I want :(

Sunday is still the Club opening, but if you want to come and catalog early my gates are open. I am double checking items making sure they're there, but feel free to hop in and catalog. (Gates are closed)

Roto13

My girlfriends villagers have been wearing duck shirts for the past 3 days. Anyone know why? Haha.

Because they saw the duck shirt design at the Able Sisters' shop and thought "Oh, that's cute!" and started wearing it.

They might start wearing your own clothing designs if you put them on display there.

Leeness

IT'S HAPPENING. DIVA FINALLH SAID SHE WAS LEAVING! :D

Is there a way to make ABSOLUTELY SURE she won't change her mind and be all "lol nevermind I'll stick around and piss you off more"?

My girlfriends villagers have been wearing duck shirts for the past 3 days. Anyone know why? Haha.

Fashion trends spread like wildfire. It can be a regular catalog shirt or one of the ones on display at Able's. I have like 5 characters wearing a Hanten Shirt and 2 wearing one with my monogram on it.

Best part is one of my villagers moved to a friend's town. So I went and visited her there. She was still wearing the Hanten Shirt. So who knows? Maybe his town will be the next to get covered in purple.

milkham

Silver gardening badge thanks to Philia chopping down all my trees.
FuH1RAP.jpg

caught Brewster flinching
sgFD99a.jpg

Anyone want to trade Fortune Cookie items?
I think i'm only missing a Fireflower and a Big Bro' Stache
Dupes I have to trade
yx0jk9I.jpg

Red/Blue/Yellow Pikmin hats
Block 2x
?Block
Firebar 2x
Wii Fit
Triple Red shells
Majora's Mask
Triple Bananas
Toad Hat
Bad Bro Stache,
Hero Pants
Hero Boots 2x
Metroid
Samus Hat 3x
Peach Parasol
1up mushroom

d+pad

Silver gardening badge thanks to Philia chopping down all my trees.
FuH1RAP.jpg

caught Brewster flinching
sgFD99a.jpg

Dupes I have to trade
yx0jk9I.jpg

Block 2x
?Block
Firebar 2x
Wii Fit
Triple Red shells
Majora's Mask
Triple Bananas
Toad Hat
Bad Bro Stache,
Hero Pants
Hero Boots 2x
Metroid
Samus Hat 3x
Peach Parasol
1up mushroom

Oh! I'd trade you a Big Bro Stache for one of those Samus Hats, but I won't be able to get on again until tomorrow morning. Any chance you can wait until then? (No worries if you can't.)

Ellix

Dupes I have to trade
yx0jk9I.jpg

Block 2x
?Block
Firebar 2x
Wii Fit
Triple Red shells
Majora's Mask
Triple Bananas
Toad Hat
Bad Bro Stache,
Hero Pants
Hero Boots 2x
Metroid
Samus Hat 3x
Peach Parasol
1up mushroom

I have a spare Fire Flower and Big Bro's Stache as well! May I trade you for a Fire Bar and Toad Hat? I'll finally have all the fortune cookie items catalogued :)

My checklist

milkham

Oh! I'd trade you a Big Bro Stache for one of those Samus Hats, but I won't be able to get on again until tomorrow morning. Any chance you can wait until then? (No worries if you can't.)

I have a spare Fire Flower and Big Bro's Stache as well! May I trade you for a Fire Bar and Toad Hat? I'll finally have all the fortune cookie items catalogued :)

My checklist

how about i take bro stache from dpad and fire flower from ellix?
i'll still give you both the firebar and toad hat ellix

Sorry for holding you hostage, Milk. If anything was going to happen it'd be on Halloween of course.

And yes the villagers hunt you down. Should of went afk indoors.

Ellix

I'm really happy with Gruff! He just sold me two legit paintings within the hour. The second one he decided to give to me for free after I said I'd buy it because we're best buds :)

Brewster doesn't do Gyroid storage in this game, does he? The museum exhibit rooms don't have enough spaces to hold them all.

Sadly no, it's too bad they took it out... he even still has his Gyroid shelf in the cafe =\

how about i take bro stache from dpad and fire flower from ellix?
i'll still give you both the firebar and toad hat ellix

I'd appreciate it! EDIT: Added you, and I'll check with you in the morn, or PM me!

Garland7G

IT'S HAPPENING. DIVA FINALLH SAID SHE WAS LEAVING! :D

Is there a way to make ABSOLUTELY SURE she won't change her mind and be all "lol nevermind I'll stick around and piss you off more"?

The simple way is to not talk to her ever, even if she runs up to you all excited. Just ingnore her. once she has her stuff packed up in boxes you can talk to her.
If you do slip up and speak with her and she changes her mind, reset.

ramyeon

Tried the swimming trick with Kabuki today. 3 hours in and nothing. He keeps asking the same questions about what animal I think he is and whether I like spaghetti or mac and cheese. Frustrating.

Tried the swimming trick with Kabuki today. 3 hours in and nothing. He keeps asking the same questions about what animal I think he is and whether I like spaghetti or mac and cheese. Frustrating.
Yep, that definitely happens. Sometimes it's quick, other times it can take forever.

It seems to help if you try it with different animals.

Garland7G

Just remember every hour you need to talk to one to clear out the "take a break" message or else they won't run up to ya.

Also could I come over to someone's town and get signatures for this petition? Seems kinda important to Elvis :)

Finally got a suggestion out of him. The Zen Clock. Wanted the Garden or Bridge really, maybe next time... haha.

It's funny, I've been really successful with suggestions without putting much effort into it for the last two weeks, but the ones I really want (hot spring, windmill, police station) still haven't come up.

EdgeXL

Here's a question. I saw a friend's gate was open so I went to visit her. I happened to have 3 perfect peaches in my pocket so I left one as a gift. While I saw it a perfect peach it came up as a rotten peach in her game. She even asked why I left her a rotten peach.

She did do some time traveling to get a villager to move out but she said she reverted her settings back to the way they were. Did time travel make that perfect peach become rotten?

Here's a question. I saw a friend's gate was open so I went to visit her. I happened to have 3 perfect peaches in my pocket so I left one as a gift. While I saw it a perfect peach it came up as a rotten peach in her game. She even asked why I left her a rotten peach.

She did do some time traveling to get a villager to move out but she said she reverted her settings back to the way they were. Did time travel make that perfect peach become rotten?
It shouldn't. (To my knowledge.)

Rotten fruit only comes from perfect fruit trees right before they die.

Gliffyr

Are you sure it was a Perfect Peach you picked up?

Serious question as they look exactly the same as Perfect fruit, but aren't stackable. I've found myself finding them usually after two harvests of a Perfect fruit tree.

EdgeXL

Are you sure it was a Perfect Peach you picked up?

Serious question as they look exactly the same as Perfect fruit, but aren't stackable. I've found myself finding them usually after two harvests of a Perfect fruit tree.

It said perfect peaches when they were in my pocket. They were stackable too.

I'm gonna have an impromptu late-night throne (and random DLC) cataloging party!

For the next fifteen minutes, anyone that wants to be added to my friend list, just post here.

Then everyone I added and anyone already on my list can come to my town and catalog the throne (the most expensive item after the two crowns) and some random DLC I have laying out by the station.

I don't need any tips, but if anyone has a spare silver axe they could give me, that would be swell.

Post if you want to be added, and I'll check back in 10-15 minutes.

EdgeXL

I'm gonna have an impromptu late-night throne (and random DLC) cataloging party!

For the next fifteen minutes, anyone that wants to be added to my friend list, just post here.

Then everyone I added and anyone already on my list can come to my town and catalog the throne (the most expensive item after the two crowns) and some random DLC I have laying out by the station.

I don't need any tips, but if anyone has a spare silver axe they could give me, that would be swell.

Post if you want to be added, and I'll check back in 10-15 minutes.

Sure, I'll join. I don't have a silver axe but would still like to leave a tip.

3007-8434-6637

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Another day and no blue rose.

May have to go back to breeding more red+ and only water those from now on.

So EdgeXL is the only one who wants to catalog the throne? If anyone else wants to come, just let me know in the next fifteen or so minutes. (If you're already on my friend list, then you can right over.)

Sure, I'll join. I don't have a silver axe but would still like to leave a tip.

3007-8434-6637
Adding you now, I'll open the gate in two minutes.

My town's name is Bokoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom