• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeXL

So EdgeXL is the only one who wants to catalog the throne? If anyone else wants to come, just let me know in the next fifteen or so minutes. (If you're already on my friend list, then you can right over.)

Adding you now, I'll open the gate in two minutes.

My town's name is Bokoku.

Ugh, my router freaked out and I got a connection error on my 3DS. I don't want to keep trying and cause error screens for your end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EdgeXL

Do you have this problem often?

You can try again if you like. The gates are open.

No, but today my internet has been a bit wonky. Like right now I am in the eShop and I can look around but I can't look at a specific game. In fact, when I try to connect to something with my 3DS it knocks out the connections for my 360 and my laptop.

Gates open eggwolio.

No, but today my internet has been a bit wonky. Like right now I am in the eShop and I can look around but I can't look at a specific game. In fact, when I try to connect to something with my 3DS it knocks out the connections for my 360 and my laptop.
Ah, that's too bad. Router trouble really sucks.

eggwolio

Gah. Worst Resetti error ever. Seems to have locked up my whole system. I hope you didn't lose your stuff.

Also, as you were saying, "i'm psychic." i was typing, "How'd you know i need a slushie machine?" You really ARE psychic.

Gah. Worst Resetti error ever. Seems to have locked up my whole system. I hope you didn't lose your stuff.

Also, as you were saying, "i'm psychic." i was typing, "How'd you know i need a slushie machine?" You really ARE psychic.
Everything is fine on my end. Is your system okay?

Linius

What is it exactly that you let people cataloge? Always interested to pop by :)

Good luck!

I just got a job offer at Brewsters.

I was also taking Francine to my house and there was one coackroach, she freaked out and left right away! xD

I had the job offer yesterday. But my cafe came later than yours. What have you been doing man? :p

And the take away coffee doesn't affect the amount of time it takes.

SuperSah

Banned
What is it exactly that you let people cataloge? Always interested to pop by :)

I had the job offer yesterday. But my cafe came later than yours. What have you been doing man? :p

And the take away coffee doesn't affect the amount of time it takes.

I was slacking from coffee, remember!

Linius

The throne, slushie machine, rolling suitcase and white police cap.

You can come over now if you'd like to catalog them.

Good that I know, have all these in my catalogue but thanks for the generous offer. I'm sure there will be some more out there who would like this :)

I was slacking from coffee, remember!

Oooh, I just thought you were only doing take away coffee's each day but you skipped out on Brewster? I now have two characters who can work there, today is my first day :p

Also, I should come by some time to cataloge that picnic basket from labour day.

Linius

I had two new Red+ roses this morning. But other than that nothing to get excited about sadly.

EDIT

Just bought a dishwasher. Pretty sure I know someone here who would like that if hasn't already got one. How about it Sah?

Markun

Pascal described my AC day today perfectly.

tumblr_mql89mSXhw1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mql8b4y8VA1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I am disappoint, Jeremiah.

SuperSah

Banned
I had two new Red+ roses this morning. But other than that nothing to get excited about sadly.

EDIT

Just bought a dishwasher. Pretty sure I know someone here who would like that if hasn't already got one. How about it Sah?

I already have one of these. :(

Thanks for the offer though! :D

Krelian

Once I'm confident my 3DS internet connection is more stable I'll try to make it to one of those cataloguing parties too :)

I got a question about my lawnmower. Why can't I sell it? I only bought it to catalogue it :(

Wolfe

Yeah I switched over to beautiful town from night owl today just to give myself a little relief from watering flowers for a while after I missed a few nights and kept having to deal with wilted ones. Still not used to it :p

Sure, you still need to tell me what I can get you for it :)

Puttin me on the spot huh, I honestly don't know. I mean the medals aren't all that hard to get honestly and I wasn't really planning on buying anything specific with them cept maybe the ship in a bottle or the globe thing.

I'm totally fine with it just being a favor if that's cool with you. I mean you could always give me 100 bells or something if it makes you feel better lol.

Linius

Yeah I switched over to beautiful town from night owl today just to give myself a little relief from watering flowers for a while after I missed a few nights and kept having to deal with wilted ones. Still not used to it :p

Puttin me on the spot huh, I honestly don't know. I mean the medals aren't all that hard to get honestly and I wasn't really planning on buying anything specific with them cept maybe the ship in a bottle or the globe thing.

I'm totally fine with it just being a favor if that's cool with you. I mean you could always give me 100 bells or something if it makes you feel better lol.

I'm down with that, expect me in a bit :)

Oh by the way people, my island is selling the wave breaker and yellow hibiscus shoots today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom