• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Hah I still have 4 upgrades to go and I've already got the TIY.

Also speaking of wave breakers it's too bad you can't place them on your beach.

I still need to get two more rooms and expand them all. I have a lot to do.

I got TIY by accident too. :lol

If anyone sees the ship in a bottle, do let me know. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Official Nintendo Magazine (UK) sent out a nice gift with this month's mag:

ibt2HdQw5CfPVy.jpg

Wolfe

This last fossil has eluded me for too long, I give up.

Edit: I mean out of the 4 daily fossils, can't find the damn spot it located at :p

Linius

Probably should have clarified, but Isabelle is from when I got the game. Just thought it would be nice to show them together.

Aha, makes sense :)

I don't have a spot over here to showcase stuff like that so I just went for the cheapest price instead of a pre-order bonus :p

Thanks for the Diver Dan Wolfe!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is in the latest ONM? Ugh, someone get me one asap. :(
Well I'm a subscriber and it came in two bags. The outer one had the figure and then the usual wrap they send the magazine, which had the badges.

Also the bag is orange unlike Isabelle's which is green and has the summer illustration on the cover. Perhaps a hint that there will be more for the other illustrations (spring, autumn and winter)

Mekere

Bad hybrid day, but happy day anyway! All the yellow hibiscus I planted yesterday grew up! Well, all but one but considering I planted more than 20 of them, it's a really really good surprise!

Now my labyrinth is really looking good!

On a unrelated note, Dizzy the elephant wants to move out.

95px-Dizzy_NewLeaf_Official.png

I can't say I like him much, I often even forget he exists and he is a lazy type that tends to have quite boring conversations, but on the other hand, I don't have his picture yet. What to do, what to do...

Garland7G

That Isabelle one was the pre-order bonus over here at certain retailers. They look nice!

why can't we all have nice things? sometimes usa gets screwed and some times uk gets screwed whats up with that? Hell afaik the Nintendo mag here went outta business...

Also thanks Flipyap! hopefully I get a pic from Elvis for all this lol.

@Mekere- Boot dizzy out, it takes way too much effort to get a pic especially from animals you don't particularly like ;)

Linius

Watching those villager threads at Gamefaqs is quite hilarious. Apparently Julian is a very popular one, saw one being sold for 30 million yesterday. I have Julian in my town and get why people would want him. No way I'll let him leave.

SuperSah

Banned
Well I'm a subscriber and it came in two bags. The outer one had the figure and then the usual wrap they send the magazine, which had the badges.

Also the bag is orange unlike Isabelle's which is green and has the summer illustration on the cover. Perhaps a hint that there will be more for the other illustrations (spring, autumn and winter)

Ahhh, I see, awesome. :)

I'm not subbed to ONM just yet.

Garland7G

I think I'm getting a bit too reset happy...Elvis gave me some bullshit for the petition so I reset, then he gave me more bullshit and I reset again, Resetti is gonna hate me lol.
Edit: Alpine closet it is..guess he don't like me enough yet (even though I brought him medicine everyday when he was sick)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I wonder...

Can you make two separate saves by virtue of owning two different SD cards? Because AC save has some encryption to SD card, maybe you can create a new save via another SD card. Essentially you have 2 ACNL on separate SD cards.

Garland7G

I wonder...

Can you make two separate saves by virtue of owning two different SD cards? Because AC save has some encryption to SD card, maybe you can create a new save via another SD card. Essentially you have 2 ACNL on separate SD cards.

nah it won't work, it'll error out since it saves to both the cart and the sd card and they share the same ID

Another day, another cool villager wants to move out and Rodney is still too dumb to get the hint that nobody likes him.

Also has anyone with the EU version got a message on the board about TIY upgrading yet? From what I'd calculated it should be be remodelling tomorrow for me since I got it 1 day early, but nothing.

I wonder...

No, you can't. Each time you load or save a file the digital version randomly changes some identifier - if it doesn't match up with the save then it'll refuse to load it and your save is permanently unusable.

Also has anyone with the EU version got a message on the board about TIY upgrading yet? From what I'd calculated it should be be remodelling tomorrow for me since I got it 1 day early, but nothing.

Yes, me, yesterday, today they are remodelling. Also had the game on 13th of June, but I mistakenly TT'ed because while I was hunting playcoins for the streetpasspuzzles, I forgot to change the date when I started up AC:NL. Never again... :(

Oxx

Letters are so irritating.

Click on each one to get the present. Click on each one to read the message. Click on each one to throw them away.

Flipyap

I just found Katie for the first time. Anyone want me to drop her off in their town? My code is: 5455-9380-5386.
I do, but I also just ran into my first Katie, so you'd have to open your town first to let my Katie get lost on the way and then send her my way, if that's okay (I think that's how it works).

4313-0683-4583

daakusedo

I finally draw a road pattern, glad the editing apply on the ones already on the ground.
I would had just like a rotation tool. So the game is already addicting and they add this on top...

Linius

Haven't played yet. My brother just alerted me. :)

I'll play in about 10 minutes and shall check for you!

Cool, I'll hear. Going to do my first Brewster job now :D

Also taking my 3DS to a football stadium today, I hope there will be some kids around with their 3DS with them to give me some streetpasses. So far still at one house in my showcase :p

The duping glitch which is frowned upon in this community for obvious reasons. Too bad it exists.

Lol, what is this with those campers.

First I get Muffy:

Furyl.png

And now I get Tex.

Bolt.jpg

Oh, just read Muffy had the Rococco series in her home. :( And Tex is a metal fan. Such cool animals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom