• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Made a poster for my Super Mario Bros exhibition.

tumblr_mqljoiBTPB1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Since I'm sure there are others with the same exhibition here is the QR code:

tumblr_mqljqm9qEx1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Linius

I'll probably be stuck with T&T for a while. It's still sucky the store doesn't just open when you're not playing. The renovation for my Super T&T started the day I was leaving for the festival. When I came back home six days later I got the message when booting up the game that a new store opened today. So I guess all my updates will come roughly a week later from now on :(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
No, you can't. Each time you load or save a file the digital version randomly changes some identifier - if it doesn't match up with the save then it'll refuse to load it and your save is permanently unusable.

But wouldn't that modifier rely on the SD card? That's why you download Animal Crossing on two different SD cards.

Linius

I really really like that tile flooring on the bottom right. I may just use that for my bathroom. Thanks!

Yup, that tile must be pretty good as a bathroom flooring. Looking closer at that image now and I see the furniture is customised Alpine. Looks like you can paste your own patterns onto it. And I wonder where she got that book end. If any one has that I'd like to cataloge it, looks really good.

Wolfe

Yup, that tile must be pretty good as a bathroom flooring. Looking closer at that image now and I see the furniture is customised Alpine. Looks like you can paste your own patterns onto it. And I wonder where she got that book end. If any one has that I'd like to cataloge it, looks really good.

That's part of the dresser unfortunately.

Lol today blathers asked me to renovate the museums 2nd floor guess I was just being impatient.

How many pwp do you need for your villagers to be satisfied for a perfect town? All citizen satisfaction says is "so-so more pwp please" -.-

I'll pop by yours. Should I bring an extra silver slingshot? Guess you already have one but thought I'd offer anyways :p

Okay, I will open up. Townname is Petville. Haha, sold a lot of those already. Got the gold one already. :)

Just wait till you get a lazy camper. It's better than the stalk market!

Extremely tedious, however.

Well, Muffy earned my also a lot of bells, Was buying my bugs for a lot of bells, but it was also a bit tedious...

Flipyap

Wow, I just had to reset because a single wrong click caused me to lose a design and there's no way to leave the "save design" menu without accepting changes.
One of these days Nintendo is going to hire their first competent UI designer and it's going to be gloriousish.

zroid

Banned
oh my god, Freckles is moving out on Thursday! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

She's really not bad honestly, but I wanted neither another peppy villager, nor another duck villager, and to make matters worse she parked her house over top of my perfect apple orchard

so yeah, the duck needed to go

I just did a purging of non-rustic items from two of my rooms.

Yesterday I had 190,000 points.

Today I have 1,076,000. So close, yet sooooo far. Dang it!

Linius

I just did a purging of non-rustic items from two of my rooms.

Yesterday I had 190,000 points.

Today I have 1,076,000. So close, yet sooooo far. Dang it!

Maximize the number of rustic items in two rooms and you're good. And strip the rest of your house of items that don't fit the theme of course.

Linius

Cataloging fun at Kamikazekoala's town, dude really outplayed Muffy in her tent, so much stuff laying around his town tree :p

And fun to speak Dutch with a Gaffer for once.

SuperSah

Banned
Lots of furniture - try to get a complete set in one room. That alone is worth 20,000. Plus the wallpaper + carpet? 30000 right there. Unique special items can get 7777 and you get bonuses for using the same theme and/or colours.

Here's a guide I used to hit 150K

For HHA? To start, full sets will get you crazy marks.

Thanks for the advice.

I notice people have a poster of the post-office team, Pelly, Phillis and Pete. How do you get that?

Philia

Anyone have a mermaid sofa at their island?

Linius, I've bought the life ring for you. I have the cabana bookcase at my island currently.

Linius

Anyone have a mermaid sofa at their island?

Linius, I've bought the life ring for you. I have the cabana bookcase at my island currently.

Have the bookcase and thanks for buying the life ring. I'm going away now for quite a while but I'll be back on in maybe eight hours or so. No Mermaid stuff on my island today. Had the wavebreaker and there are yellow hibiscus shoots for sale.

I'll never be seeing that then.

Do some stalk market stuff dude, you get there easily. I profited 9 million on turnips alone last week. You can also order a full set of something and offer it for cataloging on Gamefaqs. The going rate seems to be 99K for cataloging one set.

Anyone got a raptor torso by chance?

My dad wrote down he needed raptor tail so I've been searching for an item that doesn't exist for him for the last few hours.

lol. >_<

Frolow

Banned
I haven't been following the AC community recently, mainly been playing on my own. Now I check up on recent happenings and see that we've found a duping bug for items? What's this about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom