• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland7G

Anyone have a mermaid sofa at their island?

I went to check my island and saw this big ass thing. Who in there right mind would buy this?

tumblr_mqlom64uxL1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Went outside and saw it raining..1st time I ever saw that on the island. I thought it was suppose to be 'endless summer' lol.

tumblr_mqlojxD4n71swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Wolfe

It rains in the summer! :p

I've got bamboo and a raptor torso if you guys want to give me your FCs I'll add you and open the gate.

(Conrad and Big Evil)

I am in need of new Animal Crossing friends.

Please add me and send your FC my way as well.

1650-1339-6993

I bought 1,000 turnips and today it is being bought for only 92 bells. Grr. Hopefully it will dramatically increase around noon.

Garland7G

I dunno. But I have plenty medals so I figured why not. But today I still don't have a good tour for grinding so I better watch my spending a bit :p

I just want the treasure chest, whenever it shows up. I guess I should grind medals too since I only have 7 atm. I'm sure it prolly costs about 50-60.

Edit: Great, Cheri started a trend...now everyone's calling me fucking schmopy

I just want the treasure chest, whenever it shows up. I guess I should grind medals too since I only have 7 atm. I'm sure it prolly costs about 50-60.

Just saw one on an international Island. And it costs a whopping 150 medals... But I have one already in my room.

Pics of my searoom:

tumblr_mqlppwD8BL1scfba3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqlpr61fML1scfba3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqlpswqpvt1scfba3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqlpz1wS8y1scfba3o1_400.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bottle Ship is a Club exclusive. Guess I have to spend a couple thousand popping in and out of the national/international island then.

Incredible.

Thx. :D Still pending to change some stuff, cause I have all that Tortimer Exclusive stuff too, so maybe some stuff will move to another room.

Bottle Ship is a Club exclusive. Guess I have to spend a couple thousand popping in and out of the national/international island then.

Yep, is a rare item too. :( Was one of my last Club exclusive together with the Sandcastle that I got... :(

Stat!

Some of my bushes are wilting automatically. I have a hedge of hibiscuses lined up, some grow, some wilt. Is there a reason? I read somewhere that there was a limit on plants/bushes/trees in an area? Is that true?

Ideas? Thoughts?

Mekere

Some of my bushes are wilting automatically. I have a hedge of hibiscuses lined up, some grow, some wilt. Is there a reason? I read somewhere that there was a limit on plants/bushes/trees in an area? Is that true?

Ideas? Thoughts?

There is a limit of 15 tree/bushes in a Idontrememberhowmuch square yes. I also strongly suspect the presence of "dead zones", places where nothing will grow or very rarely. Just a feeling though.

Philia

Ideas? Thoughts?

Trees nearby? Chop those down. Try to alternate bushes by installing PWPs. I also happen to have 4 very obnoxious rocks that serves as a deterrent to bushes from growing. There's a thing about 15 trees and bushes limit in a 7x7 acre (according to Liquify's FAQ), but I'm not sure what constitutes an acre... I'd assume its a fixed place starting from the corner and the next and so on.

Anyway, MicH had issues and told me a while back that he managed to successfully plant them alive after a numerous of attempts. Not sure what it is exactly that prevented them before but just keep trying to chop away the trees and possible corner bushes for PWPs (plant the bush first before plopping the pwp to see if it works).

Stat!

There is a limit of 15 tree/bushes in a Idontrememberhowmuch square yes. I also strongly suspect the presence of "dead zones", places where nothing will grow or very rarely. Just a feeling though.

Trees nearby? Chop those down. Try to alternate bushes by installing PWPs. I also happen to have 4 very obnoxious rocks that serves as a deterrent to bushes from growing. There's a thing about 15 trees and bushes limit in a 7x7 acre (according to Liquify's FAQ), but I'm not sure what constitutes an acre... I'd assume its a fixed place starting from the corner and the next and so on.

Anyway, MicH had issues and told me a while back that he managed to successfully plant them alive after a numerous of attempts. Not sure what it is exactly that prevented them before but just keep trying to chop away the trees and possible corner bushes for PWPs (plant the bush first before plopping the pwp to see if it works).

It's a 8 bushes down, 2 columns of them. Could that be it? If so, that would be fairly annoying. Things grew when surrounded by 3 bushes + a plant so I'm not too sure what's going on. :(

MicH

He gave me the zen bench suggestion, so all I need left is the bridge and clock!

Then I'll work on Francine for the hot spring.
The only zen PWPs I need are the bell, bench and the street lamp :eek: The bridge us amazing. If you wanna check it, come by my town

I don't really want the zen bench though. Ugly and weird

My cranky villager moved out, so I can't get these right now :/

WENDY LEAVE! I want the hot spring where her house is

Animekatt

Zen Bench is kinda lame, honestly >_>

it doesn't seem to fit well with the other Zen themed PWPs

I have to agree... It's basically a table with a red tablecloth on it... :/

I'll still keep the one I built, but I'd like to get the metal benches. I feel they fit my town better.

The only zen PWPs I need are the bell, bench and the street lamp :eek: The bridge us amazing. If you wanna check it, come by my town

I don't really want the zen bench though. Ugly and weird

My cranky villager moved out, so I can't get these right now :/

WENDY LEAVE! I want the hot spring where her house is

I'll definetly swing by your town today.

Also... I have Katrina in my town today if some folks wouldn't mind coming by later. I can give away perfect pears or bamboo shoots to each visitor. :D

I'll post when I'm able to open my gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom