• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday
tumblr_mpc9adc88u1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Today
tumblr_mpc98mVUKm1swmtwro1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpc97lWBbQ1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Many thanks to timetokill!

Also Shampoodle opened today.
tumblr_mpc9bsPSy91swmtwro1_400.jpg

No pics but T&T is upgrading from the convenience store and Brewster's coffee shop should be open tomorrow too.

putting them on the floor did not rot them?

mollipen

Gloria just asked me if I thought she should change her catchphrase, and I told her know. She then confided to me that she felt like she needed to do something different, because she wasn't good enough as a person (or something to that effect).

I felt so bad for her. Some stupid little comment Nintendo put into a game for a virtual character legitimately broke my heart. :(

Elija2

I found a FAQ for the Japanese version with info on how to make villagers hate you. This should make them want to move out faster.

To annoy villagers (reduce friendship):

1) Push them around for five seconds (or until they get angry).
2) Hit them three times with the Blip Blop Hammer.
3) Accept their request, then fail or refuse to fulfill it.
4) Give them garbage as a present on their birthday.
5) When they ask for "delicious" fruit, give them "worm-eaten" fruit instead.

I guess the toy hammer is useful for something after all.

mavs

I found a FAQ for the Japanese version with info on how to make villagers hate you. This should make them want to move out faster.

I guess the toy hammer is useful for something after all.

I think you can give them bees when they ask for fruit too.

Caught an Arapaima pretty quickly; thank goodness it was a thunderstorm today. Also had my first session with Dr. Shrunk, which netted me the Pride emotion. Of course, the good doctor meant to tell a joke taught to him by his master, but he messed it up and had to recover with a little dance.
tumblr_mpcc9pHR6o1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Tried out my first emotion quickly:
tumblr_mpccb1ezle1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpcccmUHdb1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

And guys, I think Twiggy is going insane:
tumblr_mpccg72Psq1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpcchumXhg1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Plus, there was some hard-partying sailor on my beach:
tumblr_mpccksJuJ11svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Needless to say, I could understand where Shari was coming from when she made this little suggestion:
tumblr_mpccmhO5NJ1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpccnxdr8u1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Hmmm, now for a decision, Classic or Modern? Booker or Copper?

DarkKyo

My 3DS' clock is behind one day, so it currently reads as July 1. If I set it ahead one day to its real time will my turnips rot? Or is it only if you set it backwards?

Kyzon

Club LOL has the best music in the game! I've been here for almost a full hour. I'm considering recording this for my ipod. My town tune gets me hype

Elija2

I hate when villagers make up reasons to sell you something that you had previously given them. "Oh, I accidentally bought two of the same thing!" Bullshit, I gave you that for free and now you're trying to sell it back to me.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
guys I need help. The club lol dude appeared at my house last friday, made me collect signatures then gave him all the signatures back to him. however thus far, the club lol hasn't opened at all. what gives?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
guys I need help. The club lol dude appeared at my house last friday, made me collect signatures then gave him all the signatures back to him. however thus far, the club lol hasn't opened at all. what gives?

It takes 5 days.

Animekatt

So I went to play some more AC and... My XL stopped working. :( When I went to the main menu to go to my friend list, the touch screen was unresponsive, as well as the Home, start, select, and shoulder buttons. Only the ABXY buttons work. I can't select any other program/game with the d-pad/circlepad. I couldn't even exit the game without pressing the A button.

Thank God I have the game cartridge, or I'd be out of luck.

I found a thread where someone had the same problem as me, though he has the digital version. I'm also trying the fix that the last person who posted suggested. Wish me luck. :/

http://techforums.nintendo.com/thread/25648

Looks really great. Is it just plain black or is there more at work with those squares?

I love that look, nice job!

QR for the tiles? looks nice

Okay I've got a few QR codes for my town Amestris, where I opted for a sci-fi approach. I was surprised you guys liked it. They're nothing fancy, but I'll show you what I'm going for.

For starters, here's one of my villagers, Mirai.

(If you want to know where she's from: http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/1587/Mirai+Suenaga.html)

Here's the image that I wanted to base my town off of. I plan on making the kanji characters and information bulletins to scatter around the town.

And some of the QR codes for it:

Red Arrow. Blue one to come soon

Walk Tile

White Tile

Black Tile. It's literally just the color black, but the moonlight + grass makes it look speckled.

Amestris Flag, which is just Danny's blog logo upside down. I didn't want to use the one from FMA

I'll add more as the town develops, but the idea is to create this sci-fi looking panel flooring with illuminated signs. It's simple and really convenient for directing visitors and finding a building. All that's really left is for my needy villagers to request Modern Street Lights!

I knew this would happen. I knew that I would end up waving goodbye to a Silver Slingshot floating by while me and my bugnet cried. It just HAD to float in from that side, and this silly chicken HAD to distract me with some silly rumour.

Eventually, I'll have a slingshot in the store, and this won't happen. Bullcrap. When will it pass over again?

SmithnCo

I knew this would happen. I knew that I would end up waving goodbye to a Silver Slingshot floating by while me and my bugnet cried. It just HAD to float in from that side, and this silly chicken HAD to distract me with some silly rumour.

Eventually, I'll have a slingshot in the store, and this won't happen. Bullcrap. When will it pass over again?

If it's like my game it'll pass over constantly, lol. I saw like two today.

Forkball

wait

Super T&T closes before regular T&T?

Yeah, it's pretty dumb although realistic considering convenience stores stay open the latest. I think the final store closes at 9 PM without Night Owl.

Also, once you change your hair three times, you unlock the ability to change your eye color, so it's worth switching your hair around at the beginning to unlock it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I went to play some more AC and... My XL stopped working. :( When I went to the main menu to go to my friend list, the touch screen was unresponsive, as well as the Home, start, select, and shoulder buttons. Only the ABXY buttons work. I can't select any other program/game with the d-pad/circlepad. I couldn't even exit the game without pressing the A button.

Thank God I have the game cartridge, or I'd be out of luck.

I found a thread where someone had the same problem as me, though he has the digital version. I'm also trying the fix that the last person who posted suggested. Wish me luck. :/

http://techforums.nintendo.com/thread/25648

Aw man :( super lame. Hope you get it fixed!

LostAnkh

New spot pass happened today, a guy named Aurion was picked up from the Happy House Showcase.

Ordered some Astro Furniture from his place too. And he's from my local area!

BOOGuNdCMAAhSTg.jpg

I forgot about the challenge, so here’s another night time screenshot. lol
How do you do those poses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom