• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Just caught my first scallop - I want to donate it but Pascal is asking for it. Should I give it to him the first time? Or should I hold onto it and donate it?

Animekatt

Just caught my first scallop - I want to donate it but Pascal is asking for it. Should I give it to him the first time? Or should I hold onto it and donate it?

I say give it to him. I'm not sure if he'd reappear on the same day if you turn him down. Scallops are pretty easy find, atleast for me. ^.^

Catalog Country Club: Update
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to add everyone for the Sunday event because my friend’s list is full. So I’ll be extending the event to include Mon - Fri. Obviously, I can’t dedicated an entire week to this nor do I want to, but I will try and open my gates every chance I can.

Times
Sunday: All day starting at 8am PST
Mon-Fri: Watch the thread.
(Unlike Sunday, I can’t dedicate an entire day to this so you’ll need to watch the thread to see when my gates are open, sorry.)

How do I join such an elegant club?
1) Add my FC: 3969 4612 9418
2) Send me a PM with your FC.

I will be wiping my friend's list after Sunday.

That being said, gates are open if you want to catalog early.

MicH

I have to agree... It's basically a table with a red tablecloth on it... :/

I'll still keep the one I built, but I'd like to get the metal benches. I feel they fit my town better.

I'll definetly swing by your town today.

Also... I have Katrina in my town today if some folks wouldn't mind coming by later. I can give away perfect pears or bamboo shoots to each visitor. :D

I'll post when I'm able to open my gates.
I would love to come see Katrina. I have replaced my yellow benches with the metal ones and they're very nice!

If we come now, are we missing anything that will be there tomorrow? If not, I'll head over now :)

GenericBadGuy does plan to bring some time travelled goods, but the times at which he'll bring them is unknown.

Eudaemonic plans to hide Bamboo shoots.

Someone is probably going to bring Katie over.

It's going to be random and will be difficult to plan for when these random events occur. So a lot of people will probably miss out even if they did catalog on Sunday because these are unplanned things that will just happen randomly in the day.

Frost_Ace

Just tried the SSID trick to download DLC from home and it won't let me rename my connection to "_The Cloud" :(

is the european DLC re-orderable?

Despera

Banned
My first real encounter with Resetti lol

i7WLnibVU84Dz.jpg

Oxx

I'm over the fortune-cookie stuff.

I'm sure there are plenty of items I don't have, but I would rather spend the 4 coins per day on the streetpass games.

eggwolio

GenericBadGuy does plan to bring some time travelled goods, but the times at which he'll bring them is unknown.

Eudaemonic plans to hide Bamboo shoots.

Someone is probably going to bring Katie over.

It's going to be random and will be difficult to plan for when these random events occur. So a lot of people will probably miss out even if they did catalog on Sunday because these are unplanned things that will just happen randomly in the day.

I'll come by and leave some bamboo and the Best Buy DLC set if you don't already have it.

Boogiepop

Ok, I realized I have WAY too many extra fossils/Nintendo items stored. So I'm definitely looking to trade.

My extras:
Fossils:
Spino Torso x2
Spino Tail
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Tricera Skull x2
Apato Torso
Shark Tooth
Diplo Skull
Diplo Neck
Diplo Hip x2
Diplo Tail
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing x2
Ptera Left Wing
Styraco Tail
Dinosaur Egg x2
Megacero Skull x4
Megacero Tail
Coprolite x2
Stego Tail
Mammoth Torso x2
Plesio Skull x2
Plesio Torso x2
Raptor Skull x2
Dimetrodon Skull
Parasaur Skull
Parasaur Torso
Apato Skull
Tricera Skull
Fern Fossil
Amber

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Clothes
Varia Suit
Arwing
Red Pikmin
Kart
Blue Falcon

What I Need:
Fossils:
Ammonite
Tricera Torso
Anklyo Skull
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Neck
Ichthyo Skull
Raptor Torso
Styraco Torso
Styract Skull
Spino Skull
Archelon Skull
Sabertooth (Smilodon) Torso
Sabertooth (Smilodon) Skull
T. rex Skull
T. rex Torso
T. rex Tail

Paintings:
Anything but the Dynamic Painting, Robust Statue, or Motherly Statue

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Hero's Pants
Varia Mask
Midna's Mask
Blue Pikmin hat
Yellow Pikmin hat
Bowser Flag
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
1-up Mushroom
Green Pipe
Fire Bar
Bullet Bill
Triple Shell
Pikmin
Master Sword
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache
Triple Banana
Starman

And I'm always open to more Metroids, even though I have some.

-------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah, I'd love to do some trades, if only because those fossils are seriously starting to clog up my storage. I'd prefer museum stuff, but the Nintendo stuff works too, and I'm of course open to trading across these categories.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also need to catalog the DLC.

So you guys have corrupted me into hitting up the Game Faqs Market.

I don't do the Gold Furniture thing, so why not sell the two ores I got today for 300K?

Between this and deciding to enter the Stalk Market this week, I think I'm finally going to have me some monnies . . .

Edit: Also, anyone have Perfect Pears Bonus going on at Re-Tail today???

Philia

Alright, I have a Diver Dan. I forget if Linius needs this guy. But I'll be willing to trade this for my mermaid sofa. Meanwhile my island is selling a cabana bookcase.

Ellix

So yeah, I'd love to do some trades, if only because those fossils are seriously starting to clog up my storage. I'd prefer museum stuff, but the Nintendo stuff works too, and I'm of course open to trading across these categories.

I have a lot of the fossils and Nintendo items you need and would be happy to give them to you. Unfortunately since I'm also looking to clear out space and don't really need anything back, I guess I wouldn't be able to help you with the storage part of the problem. But if you don't mind that, lemme know and I can collect the items for you!

My item checklist

EDIT: Oh wait, gonna make an alt char instead of selling. Need 'em for eventual pattern storage anyhow!

Mekere

Alright, I have a Diver Dan. I forget if Linius needs this guy. But I'll be willing to trade this for my mermaid sofa. Meanwhile my island is selling a cabana bookcase.

Philia, I have one mermaid sofa for you :) Free to take!

[edit]I have opened my gate for you. I'm working right now so I can't play, but feel free to visit and take the sofa, it's near my tree.

Philia

Philia, I have one mermaid sofa for you :) Free to take!

[edit]I have opened my gate for you. I'm working right now so I can't play, but feel free to visit and take the sofa, it's near my tree.

Thank you! You're awesome! :3 This is my last item for my 5 completed sets of Fairy Tale themed furniture sets! :3 I can now go to TOWN with this damn HHA thing.

Mekere

I won't use it anyway, the tours are way too boring for me to collect the whole mermaid furniture, so it might as well go to you :D

Flipyap

Ok, I realized I have WAY too many extra fossils/Nintendo items stored. So I'm definitely looking to trade.

My extras:
Diplo Neck
Parasaur Torso

Red Pikmin

What I Need:
Archelon Skull
T. rex Tail

Midna's Mask
This is what I'd like to trade. If you're interested, my Nintenphone number is 4313-0683-4583.

Animekatt

Here's the zen bench
table
in question
jbk56MOXDYQ7fd.jpg

I added the tile that Linius posted earlier to my zen bathroom. I'm not sure if I should have it on the wall, or on the floor:
jNxjl6tZM8fss.jpg
jiqnmRbh3eKzH.jpg

Also I'm available now MicH if you or anyone else want to come visit Katrina.

zroid

Banned
I'm such a whore for plants. I can't resist putting every single plant I find on display somewhere in my house, even at the expense of more useful things... :U

Here's the zen bench
table
in question
jbk56MOXDYQ7fd.jpg

It's especially disappointing because you can't sit on it from the other side. What's the point of not having a backrest if you can't even do that! >:

MicH

Here's the zen bench
table
in question
jbk56MOXDYQ7fd.jpg

I added the tile that Linius posted earlier to my zen bathroom. I'm not sure if I should have it on the wall, or on the floor:
jNxjl6tZM8fss.jpg
jiqnmRbh3eKzH.jpg

Also I'm available now MicH if you or anyone else want to come visit Katrina.
Sure, I'll come by! I'm just listening to KK Slider doing his thing :D

Bathroom tile is awesome! I like it on the floor. What is the floor in the picture with the tile on the wall?

Animekatt

I'm such a whore for plants. I can't resist putting every single plant I find on display somewhere in my house, even at the expense of more useful things... :U

It's especially disappointing because you can't sit on it from the other side. What's the point of not having a backrest if you can't even do that! >:

I know right. If anything, it would be an awesome outdoor table, where you can actually place stuff on it that you normally couldn't outside.

Sure, I'll come by! I'm just listening to KK Slider doing his thing :D

Bathroom tile is awesome! I like it on the floor. What is the floor in the picture with the tile on the wall?

I think I like it on the floor as well. The red floor is called "plaza tile".

starmud

A friend told me the rainbow screen/JP DLC leaf table can't be ordered? :/ been trying to get confirmation... Bummed I missed it.

I feel like a fool to boot .-. Same newbie friend told me to water only the flowers I want to breed.... And her advice worked ;(

New leaf is kicking my ass when it comes to hybrids. I've never had this much trouble with producing flowers in AC x)

So . . . about GameFaqs . . . I'm tempted to use a really crude pun, but my maturity prevents it . . . but, seriously, what a bunch of losers! Yea, it was nice to make a quick 800,000K, but those guys don't know what this game is about. It's all business, no hello, no chatting, no show me your town. Just . . . are you gonna sell? . . . and keep hitting me with tools . . .

Wow, feels good to be back home at AC:GAF. I may be eccentric, but at least you guys accept me and make me feel part of the community and help me when I need it (thanks Niraj for coming through for me -- the unofficial Mayor of this thread).

Let's keep this thread positive and friendly and never let it turn into GF!!

MicH

A friend told me the rainbow screen/JP DLC leaf table can't be ordered? :/ been trying to get confirmation... Bummed I missed it.

I feel like a fool to boot .-. Same newbie friend told me to water only the flowers I want to breed.... And her advice worked ;(

New leaf is kicking my ass when it comes to hybrids. I've never had this much trouble with producing flowers in AC x)
Rainbow Screen and Leaf Table can definitely be ordered

log bench is the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom