• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

I have a lot of the fossils and Nintendo items you need and would be happy to give them to you. Unfortunately since I'm also looking to clear out space and don't really need anything back, I guess I wouldn't be able to help you with the storage part of the problem. But if you don't mind that, lemme know and I can collect the items for you!

My item checklist

EDIT: Oh wait, gonna make an alt char instead of selling. Need 'em for eventual pattern storage anyhow!

Sorry for the long delay! I wanted to get the trading I could out of the way first before greedily taking things from your list, but I'd super appreciate it if I could get some stuff from you.

Cross referencing our lists and removing the stuff I just got, it looks like I need:
Ammonite
Pachy Tail
Parasaur Tail
Ichthyo Skull
Raptor Torso
Styraco Skull
Sabertooth (Smilodon) Torso
Sabertooth (Smilodon) Skull
T. rex Torso

Neutral Painting

and then I guess if you still have space and I'm not being too greedy, I'd also like:
Hero's pants
Goal Pole
and Bill Blaster
from the Nintendo stuff.

Are you sure there's nothing I can give you? I unfortunately don't really have anything outside of that list of much value at all, and my money supply is kind of low right now...

Edit:
And of course thanks to eggwolio and Flipyap, you guys are awesome!

Boogiepop

To everyone I didn't get to trading with yet/anyone who may contact me for the rest of the day... I'm still interested in trading, but some stuff came up so I probably won't be able to do anymore until probably tomorrow. Sorry!

Ellix

To everyone I didn't get to trading with yet/anyone who may contact me for the rest of the day... I'm still interested in trading, but some stuff came up so I probably won't be able to do anymore until probably tomorrow. Sorry!

Ack sorry, seems like I took a little too long to respond, but I PM'd you.

Oh, and is it just me or is the beautiful ordinance useless? >_>

It takes away quite a bit of stress while you're trying to maintain Perfect Town status to get the gold watering can, since wilted flowers count against you. It also supposedly improves hybrid spawn rate if you're trying to grow those.

Anyone want Flo when she leaves on the 31st? I've been trying to sell her on gamefaqs but I've had no luck heh
No dice, man. I have her myself and I've been water-tricking the hell out of her in hopes of getting the picnic project. Then I plan to kick her out. She's blocking a place I plan to use.

grumpy

Could anyone open their gates for me? I have to sell a shitload of apples.
Also, anyone wants to trade perfect fruit? I have perfect apples :)

4596 - 9473 - 4020

Boogiepop

Ack sorry, seems like I took a little too long to respond, but I PM'd you.

It takes away quite a bit of stress while you're trying to maintain Perfect Town status to get the gold watering can, since wilted flowers count against you. It also supposedly improves hybrid spawn rate if you're trying to grow those.

I unexpectedly found a little bit of extra time, so I PM'd you. If I have any time left afterwards I'll try to get back to the rest of you guys who replied to me, but I may be cutting it a little close, so sorry if I can't get to you today!

Megatron

It's kind of funny how much slower this thread is on Saturday than it is on actual work days...

I just went through the Uchi villagers and concluded that I would be happy with Tammy or Mira. There's a couple others that aren't too bad, but overall not a great set of villagers.

Zero_IYAD

Anyone got Katrina's Shop ((the fortune teller)) in their main street?

Am interested in getting her shop, but I must get my fortune told 20 times to do so, been playing the game since it got released yet only met her around 4-7 times =__=
Anyone interested in getting her shop together? We can notify each other whenever she's in town

Also just got T.I.Y opened, & to upgrade it to the final form I have to do the fashion check thingy with Gracie 4 times..
If anyone interested in arranging meeting ups in towns whenever those two are visiting that'd be great : )

MicH

It's kind of funny how much slower this thread is on Saturday than it is on actual work days...

I just went through the Uchi villagers and concluded that I would be happy with Tammy or Mira. There's a couple others that aren't too bad, but overall not a great set of villagers.
I have Phoebe and I really like her. She's a Phoenix!! But I like Mira and Flo too

Agnes is alright and Deirdre is cool, but yeah that group seems to be such an odd mix. Some clearly sporting an attitude, others that just look completely awkward.

Animekatt

Anyone got Katrina's Shop ((the fortune teller)) in their main street?

Am interested in getting her shop, but I must get my fortune told 20 times to do so, been playing the game since it got released yet only met her around 4-7 times =__=
Anyone interested in getting her shop together? We can notify each other whenever she's in town

Also just got T.I.Y opened, & to upgrade it to the final form I have to do the fashion check thingy with Gracie 4 times..
If anyone interested in arranging meeting ups in towns whenever those two are visiting that'd be great : )

I would love to do this. In fact, Katrina is in my town right at this moment. But I'm out and about, and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time before she closes.

MicH

You can't visit Gracie in other towns. She disappears after you get your fashion check (so you can't use other characters to do more checks)

Roto13

My Re-Tail is buying Golden Stags for extra today so I want to go to the island tonight and grind for money for my three extra characters' houses. (Yes, I really like decorating my house in Animal Crossing but I don't have enough rooms so I'm building more houses to get more places to put furniture.)

But I'm also about 12 songs away from getting the gold KK Slider award for listening to his songs.

Hurm.

EDIT: SamMan

I want to come to your town, SamMan

I want to catalog your things, SamMan

My Re-Tail is buying Golden Stags for extra today so I want to go to the island tonight and grind for money for my three extra characters' houses. (Yes, I really like decorating my house in Animal Crossing but I don't have enough rooms so I'm building more houses to get more places to put furniture.)

But I'm also about 12 songs away from getting the gold KK Slider award for listening to his songs.

Hurm.

EDIT: SamMan

I want to come to your town, SamMan

I want to catalog your things, SamMan

I don't want Katie, Roto.

zroid

Banned
hni_0090_mpoasu3k.jpg

so I'm a hoarder?

yeah, that sounds about right

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm going to an exhibition tomorrow so I may miss the beginning of the cataloguing event. How long do you expect it to run for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom