• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to an exhibition tomorrow so I may miss the beginning of the cataloguing event. How long do you expect it to run for?

So I recently made some changes...

Catalog Country Club: Update
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to add everyone for the Sunday event because my friend’s list is full. So I’ll be extending the event to include Mon - Fri. Obviously, I can’t dedicated an entire week to this nor do I want to, but I will try and open my gates every chance I can.

Times
Sunday: All day starting at 8am PST
Mon-Fri: Watch the thread.
(Unlike Sunday, I can’t dedicate an entire day to this so you’ll need to watch the thread to see when my gates are open, sorry.)

How do I join such an elegant club?
1) Add my FC: 3969 4612 9418
2) Send me a PM with your FC.

I will be wiping my friend's list after Sunday.

Curufinwe

My wife has some turnips to sell that will go bad tonight, but no one available on her friends list with a good turnip price. If anyone can help, send me a PM with your friend code and I'll reply back with her's.

This is a picture she drew yesterday of her New Leaf character Saffron and her favorite characters from the GameCube (Hornsby), DS/Wii (Deena) and 3DS (Grizzly) versions of Animal Crossing.

MyFavorites.jpg

Boogiepop

Big thanks to everyone who traded with me today! Now I only need two more fossils to finish off my collection! Also, big, big thanks to whoever bankrolled my Cafe to completion, as I just opened it and I'm pretty sure my villagers didn't contribute that much based on past precedent. Also, sorry if I wasn't the best host. I was multitasking a bit as I turned out to be a bit busier than expected today.

I'll probably update my list either tomorrow or whenever I'm next not super busy, so if anyone still wants to trade with me we can do it then.

Seriously though, thanks! You guys are awesome!

Midou

I got cool animal in my camp site for the first time, I only have 9 animals, and I do believe 10 is max, but when I tell them to move in, they say they aren't ready to move yet. Is there anything I can do or just bad luck? So many shitty animals have shown up and the first time a good one comes. :(

Philia

Okay, I'm missing some Fairy Tale furniture pieces that I like to fill my house with.

Dolly, Merry-Go-Around, Wobbelina, Birdcage, Birthday stuff, Dollhouse, Nutcracker, and Matryoshka. The latter two are Gulliver items I believe.

There's a lot more but they're rare DLC or event items so I won't bother with those. I can't be bothered to ask someone to dupe me a Shaved Ice Lamp... -.-'

Thankfully I got all of the gyroids and records that's necessary for this theme. I'm going to now ask for clothing/accessory/umbrella pieces. I'll use this post a useful check list for anyone who plans on having a Fairy Tale theme for the HHA Exterior challenge. :)

Records: Bubblegum KK, Forest Life, I love you, KK Love Song, KK Lullaby, Stroll, Waltz, and Stale Cupcakes
Gyroids: Dingloid family and Lullaboid family.

Unfortunately a LOT of Fairy Theme clothing as well as pieces of furniture are found in Gracie's expensive shit. :\ These are accessible by Ables or your own generous neighbors that likes to donate clothes out of season. I'm also going by MoriDB for this list by the way.

Clothing: Ballet Outfit, Classic Dress, Cake Tank Dress (I have), Fleece Dress, Lovely Dress, Muumuu (Island which I have), Natty Dress, Princess (have), Red Riding Dress, Ribbon Dress.

Tops: Blossom Tee (have), Canary Shirt, Chocomint tee, corseted shirt, garden tank, jester tank & shirt, lacy white tank, lovely tee, natty tee & shirt, pink bud tank, pink tartan tee & shirt, pink wave tank, pink zap suit, sundae tank, toad shirt (NOT tee).

Bottoms: Corseted skirt, hot spring skirt, natty skirt, pink sweatpants.

Shoes & Socks: Heart print tights, ballet slippers, jester shoes, pink slip ons, and pink sneakers.

Umbrellas & Accessories: Peach's Parasol (have), Daisy U., Lacy U., Ribbon U. and Sunny U. Jester's Mask, Masquerade mask, pacifier and pink glasses.

Hats: Baby's hat, banana split hat, birthday hat, blue ribbon, crown, flower bopper, geisha wig, halo, heart bopper, heart hairpin, jester's cap, pink knit cap, pink zap helmet, red hood, red ribbon, royal crown, star cap, top hat, tsunokakushi, and yellow ribbon.

I have some of these things cataloged that needs to be ordered but if you have them physical and don't mind giving them away in your shop or storage, that'd be great.

Oxx

My wife has some turnips to sell that will go bad tonight, but no one available on her friends list with a good turnip price. If anyone can help, send me a PM with your friend code and I'll reply back with her's.

This is a picture she drew yesterday of her New Leaf character Saffron and her favorite characters from the GameCube (Hornsby), DS/Wii (Deena) and 3DS (Grizzly) versions of Animal Crossing.

Cute.

Unfortunately my turnips are 40-something.

I've already cleared-out my storage in anticipation of a new round of turnips.

Frost_Ace

Finally caught a scorpion! W00t!

Sorry, tonght they're selling for 53 :(

Boogiepop

So my plans seem to have fallen through, and I'm once again available for trades. Here's my updated list now that I've done some trading. If you contacted me before about trading and we didn't do it yet, sorry, but could you poke me about it one more time? I'm also willing to accept bells for whatever on the list, as I still need to pay off some house upgrades. I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit, but I should be back in about 2 hours or so, so if you guys want to do trading we can do it then.

My extras:
Fossils:
Spino Torso x2
Spino Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Tricera Skull x2
Apato Torso
Shark Tooth
Diplo Skull
Diplo Hip x2
Diplo Tail
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Left Wing
Styraco Tail
Dinosaur Egg x2
Megacero Skull x3
Megacero Tail
Coprolite x2
Stego Tail
Mammoth Torso x2
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso x2
Raptor Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Parasaur Skull
Fern Fossil
Amber

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Clothes
Varia Suit
Arwing
Red Pikmin
Kart
Blue Falcon

What I Need:
Fossils:
Anklyo Skull
T. rex Skull

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Blue Pikmin hat
Yellow Pikmin hat
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
1-up Mushroom
Green Pipe
Fire Bar
Triple Shell
Pikmin
Master Sword
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache
Triple Banana
Starman

And I'm always open to more Metroids, even though I have some.

Koomaster

Anyone interested in/need this...

tumblr_mqm6yqlkV81swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It's on my island today. I guess it's a rare (?) item as it's the first I've ever seen it on the island. I think Debs had it in her Island Exhibit in the museum and I thought it was something you just got normally from Nookling Bros and she was making a pun since it was a 'kitchen island'. :p

Anyway, if anyone is interested we can exchange friend codes and make an island run.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay, I'm missing some Fairy Tale furniture pieces that I like to fill my house with.

Dolly, Merry-Go-Around, Wobbelina, Birdcage, Birthday stuff, Dollhouse, Nutcracker, and Matryoshka. The latter two are Gulliver items I believe.
I have those two Gulliver items. It's a pity though, I had Wobbelina in my store two days ago.

eggwolio

You're welcome. :D

I always work late, but if I see you on after midnight or so I would like to swing by and offer the Best Buy DLC for cataloging as well as some bamboo. And maybe I'd catalog a few things for myself.

Also, you can delete me from your friends, but make sure you add me back.

I don't think so. My villagers' houses are full of random junk, but they still have their default carpet and wallpaper.

Kind of what I thought. Trying to redecorate after trashing some of them inadvertently but I've never seen the wall/floors change. I'll give it a try when I'm done with furniture.

I always work late, but if I see you on after midnight or so I would like to swing by and offer the Best Buy DLC for cataloging as well as some bamboo. And maybe I'd catalog a few things for myself.

Also, you can delete me from your friends, but make sure you add me back.

Yeah, I just need to do a full wipe because I'm not in constant contact or trade with all 100 people...also turnips. I'm going to better manage my friend's list.

Elija2

NOT worth it. I played all AC and it's safe to say CF is terrible. It's WW with better graphics. It hardly does anything new.

Yeah, but it's technically better than Wild World because it's just the same game with minor improvements.

That said, the Gamecube game is probably still the best console Animal Crossing game.

MicH

Pic dump from the last couple of days

tumblr_mqm8l3fkaR1svgayqo1_400.jpg
'
Party at Cheri's! So much JOY

tumblr_mqm8mf9Jpe1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Chilling with Apple. SHE'S SO CUTE AND CHUBBY

tumblr_mqm8nmV24f1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Visited Phoebe who told me some of the local town gossip. Apple and Gayle are constantly FIGHTING? Oh no!

tumblr_mqm8p1IArt1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Enjoying my coffee in the early night. Such a pretty sky!

tumblr_mqm8qbA0bt1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Cheri loves the new wooden bridge - and watching me perform!

tumblr_mqm8t4Al1S1svgayqo1_400.jpg

What is going on here!? Why are you all walking away from me :(

tumblr_mqm8rlr4Yq1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I visited AnimeKatt and sat on her weird zen bench. Her town is lovely! Very Japanese - much more than mine!

dkeane

It's crazy to think I've played this game every single day since release.
I'm at the point where money doesn't really matter and I can start to make an insane town.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, but it's technically better than Wild World because it's just the same game with minor improvements.

That said, the Gamecube game is probably still the best console Animal Crossing game.

Nah, essentially the same game.

New Leaf is by far the best AC game i've ever played but PG is the best console one.

But NL leaps and bounds over the rest.

Poppy3.png

Anyone want Poppy as a villager? She's moving out of my village tomorrow morning and if you come talk to her I think she'll move out to your town. All I ask in return is that I can come to your village and sell a shit ton of Golden Peaches (assuming that peaches aren't your native)

Nah, essentially the same game.

New Leaf is by far the best AC game i've ever played but PG is the best console one.

But NL leaps and bounds over the rest.

New Leaf feels a lot like a true sequel. As someone who skipped Wild World and went straight to City Folk. New Leaf is just so much better.

**Also my gate is closed.*** See you all Sunday! :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wish the designing feature on both games allowed use of the control pad/circle pad like in Wild World.

Made more sense for precision art.
Yeah, but the stylus is 1000% better than the Wiimote for drawing. Why they thought that would be a good method for drawing I have no idea.

For the designs I've done I've used my computer since I have far more tools at my disposal. But it would be nice if the designer had a few more tools.

Saying that, the dress I made the other day could only be done in New Leaf, since the way the design wraps around the model is quite weird.

A little tip: Holding down L or R will stop the preview model from rotating.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, but the stylus is 1000% better than the Wiimote for drawing. Why they thought that would be a good method for drawing I have no idea.

For the designs I've done I've used my computer since I have far more tools at my disposal. But it would be nice if the designer had a few more tools.

Saying that, the dress I made the other day could only be done in New Leaf, since the way the design wraps around the model is quite weird.

A little tip: Holding down L or R will stop the preview model from rotating.

Cheers for the tip, didn't know that. :)
The Wiimote choice was ridiculous, it was near unusable without a steady hand.

Stylus is still inconvenient, but 100x better as you said.

New Leaf feels a lot like a true sequel. As someone who skipped Wild World and went straight to City Folk. New Leaf is just so much better.

**Also my gate is closed.*** See you all Sunday! :D

Yeah, it does feel as if the team really put in all of their effort and ideas. Handheld is the best place for AC imo.

Cheers for the tip, didn't know that. :)
The Wiimote choice was ridiculous, it was near unusable without a steady hand.

Stylus is still inconvenient, but 100x better as you said.

Yeah, it does feel as if the team really put in all of their effort and ideas. Handheld is the best place for AC imo.

Though I really wish they'd listen to suggestions.

Flipyap

Poppy3.png

Anyone want Poppy as a villager? She's moving out of my village tomorrow morning and if you come talk to her I think she'll move out to your town. All I ask in return is that I can come to your village and sell a shit ton of Golden Peaches (assuming that peaches aren't your native)
I do, but I'm not sure if the game would let me convince her to move. I'm at 9 villagers currently, with one of them moving in the morning. I'd like to at least try.
My native fruit is oranges, so if this works out, I'd set the Wealthy Town ordinance for your peach selling purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom