• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

So I've been down on my luck through not being able to catch a tarantula, to my hibiscuses dying, to not finding another scallop to donate to the museum and not getting any PWP recommended despite trying to dive in the ocean for a bit.

I hadn't seen Frank today so I stopped by his house. He offered me a serene painting for 3136 bells. He had already sold me a fake one a few weeks ago.

Anyways, I figured - nothing ventured, nothing gained. Bought it. And it turned out to be real!

I do, but I'm not sure if the game would let me convince her to move. I'm at 9 villagers currently, with one of them moving in the morning. I'd like to at least try.
My native fruit is oranges, so if this works out, I'd set the Wealthy Town ordinance for your peach selling purposes.

She's moving out tomorrow so we'd have to do it tonight. Don't worry about the ordinance, give me about ten minutes and I'll come through. My FC is 1762 3005 4187

Zero_IYAD

I would love to do this. In fact, Katrina is in my town right at this moment. But I'm out and about, and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time before she closes.
I'd love to visit you if I can catch her today.
Anyway, I'll be checking this topic regularly so please post whenever you have her in town.
You can't visit Gracie in other towns. She disappears after you get your fashion check (so you can't use other characters to do more checks)
Oh, I didn't know that :(
Good thing you're on my friend's list because I have all those sets laid out in my town. I'll open my gates.

Town - Roswell
Can you add me please?
I don't have to take them, I only need to catalog some.
I can pay / give Nintendo items / bamboo shoots / persimmons in return : )

Linius

Anyone interested in/need this...

tumblr_mqm6yqlkV81swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It's on my island today. I guess it's a rare (?) item as it's the first I've ever seen it on the island. I think Debs had it in her Island Exhibit in the museum and I thought it was something you just got normally from Nookling Bros and she was making a pun since it was a 'kitchen island'. :p

Anyway, if anyone is interested we can exchange friend codes and make an island run.

Man, that island looks sexy as fuck. I want to buy one just in case I ever want to created a full on kitchen Sah style.

Also Philia, I'm back now and ready to come over for the life safe ring. Was there anything you want for that?

SuperSah

Banned
Man, that island looks sexy as fuck. I want to buy one just in case I ever want to created a full on kitchen Sah style.

Also Philia, I'm back now and ready to come over for the life safe ring. Was there anything you want for that?

You'll never mimic ME alive! :p

Who's got this island? Let me grab it!

Philia

yeah let me open up for you real quick. And no, not at the moment, thanks! :)

Okay bug hunting, fishing and fruit sales arent cutting it. I need to get in on this turnip game to make some bells. Do I have to wait till Leif comes into town for that?

Thanks for all the cataloging. :)

Welcome!

I'd love to visit you if I can catch her today.
Anyway, I'll be checking this topic regularly so please post whenever you have her in town.

Oh, I didn't know that :(

Can you add me please?
I don't have to take them, I only need to catalog some.
I can pay / give Nintendo items / bamboo shoots / persimmons in return : )

My friend's list is currently full, but I plan to wipe after Sunday. So a few more people can hop in over the weekday. PM me, so I won't forget who I haven't added.

Poppy3.png

Anyone want Poppy as a villager? She's moving out of my village tomorrow morning and if you come talk to her I think she'll move out to your town. All I ask in return is that I can come to your village and sell a shit ton of Golden Peaches (assuming that peaches aren't your native)

Oops, missed the other reply

Stat!

Thanks! Do you think 30k will be enough for buying turnips to make a decent profit?

You'll always make a profit if you follow the thread on GAF or just sell it when its higher than what you bought it in your town. Ideally, you buy it for around ~100 and try to offload it for 500+.

If you haven't bought turnips before, and you're short on money, gather up as many bells as possible.

I bought 400K the first time, 1.2 M the second time, and 1.5 the third time. Last week was the first week where I only spent 400K because I didn't want to have to trawl the thread. However, this week, I plan on investing 1.5 again.

Basically, turnips allow you to never beetle farm on the island again. To me, it's worth it.

Linius

I'm going to invest 1.9 million again. That is at 100 turnip price. So I hope Joan is nice to me and sells for less tomorrow.

Thanks! Do you think 30k will be enough for buying turnips to make a decent profit?

honestly no.

go to the island around 8PM and catch all the bugs on the palms tree then cash them in for about 200K-600K and use that for turnip money

I plan on spending about 500K on turnips

Linius

Swinging a pretty sweet deal. Trading four spare bug items for a 7/11 ABD + Picnic Basket :D

I'll just get more bug items trough this community the next bug off to have some in stock for more trades like this.

You'll always make a profit if you follow the thread on GAF or just sell it when its higher than what you bought it in your town. Ideally, you buy it for around ~100 and try to offload it for 500+.

If you haven't bought turnips before, and you're short on money, gather up as many bells as possible.

I bought 400K the first time, 1.2 M the second time, and 1.5 the third time. Last week was the first week where I only spent 400K because I didn't want to have to trawl the thread. However, this week, I plan on investing 1.5 again.

Basically, turnips allow you to never beetle farm on the island again. To me, it's worth it.

Noted.

honestly no.

go to the island around 8PM and catch all the bugs on the palms tree then cash them in for about 200K-600K and use that for turnip money

I plan on spending about 500K on turnips

Holy hell. ugh time to farm I guess.

Stat!

Swinging a pretty sweet deal. Trading four spare bug items for a 7/11 ABD + Picnic Basket :D

I'll just get more bug items trough this community the next bug off to have some in stock for more trades like this.

What's a 7/11 ABD and a picnic basket? And where do you guys all trade your stuff?

Also, we all agree that Villager slave trading is kind of sick?

Linius

What's a 7/11 ABD and a picnic basket? And where do you guys all trade your stuff?

Also, we all agree that Villager slave trading is kind of sick?

The ABD is part of the JP exclusive non orderable 7/11 set. The picnic basket was labour day DLC which also can't be ordered and isn't likely to ever show up in Europe either so there's that. And it's on the Gamefaqs boards. I'm always browsing the threads to see if anything interesting pops up. In the midst of all the duping and villager slave trade threads there are some pretty interesting deals. Or just people looking for certain sets to cataloge which is also easy bells. Selling of your Nintendo items there is great too, sold a Metroid for 80K for example. Sold two spare Pascal items for 400K each. I always let people offer bells to me in their threads and then I'll see if I like it. If not, I'll move on to the next one.

Stat!

The ABD is part of the JP exclusive non orderable 7/11 set. The picnic basket was labour day DLC which also can't be ordered and isn't likely to ever show up in Europe either so there's that. And it's on the Gamefaqs boards. I'm always browsing the threads to see if anything interesting pops up. In the midst of all the duping and villager slave trade threads there are some pretty interesting deals. Or just people looking for certain sets to cataloge which is also easy bells. Selling of your Nintendo items there is great too, sold a Metroid for 80K for example. Sold two spare Pascal items for 400K each. I always let people offer bells to me in their threads and then I'll see if I like it. If not, I'll move on to the next one.

Cool. Thanks for the tip. I did see someone bought all 33 paintings for 7.6 million from a the AC subreddit from gamefaqs. I'll have to try the same thing for other exclusive furniture. Is there a way to find out what each furniture is and a list of rare furniture from events/DLC wise?

Normally I would never go on a boat. Into the sea. With a Kappa.
Wikipedia said:
Kappa are usually seen as mischievous troublemakers or trickster figures. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as loudly passing gas or looking up women's kimonos, to the malevolent, such as drowning people and animals, kidnapping children, and raping women.[14]

As water monsters, kappa have been frequently blamed for drownings, and are often said to try to lure people to the water and pull them in with their great skill at wrestling.[14] They are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers or gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉?), a mythical ball said to contain their soul which is located inside the anus.[14][16][17][18] Even today, signs warning about kappa appear by bodies of water in some Japanese towns and villages. Kappa are also said to victimize animals, especially horses and cows; the motif of the kappa trying to drown horses is found all over Japan.[19] In these stories, if a kappa is caught in the act, it can be made to apologize, sometimes in writing.[19] This usually takes place in the stable where the kappa attempted to attack the horse, which is considered the place where the kappa is most vulnerable.[3]

But, Kapp'n sings so well...

Elija2

Who would have thought that one horrible villager placement could ruin both my town plans and my mood? I'm seriously bummed right now.

Linius

Yeah. By the looks of it, slim chance. How much is it? I'll need to get medals. :(

Only 30, not much.

But hey, if you have a good one for grinding on your island I'd love to come over in a bit and grind some together. I have to put up with shitty tours for a few days now and I don't want to run out of medals with all the Cabana pieces flying around.

SuperSah

Banned
Only 30, not much.

But hey, if you have a good one for grinding on your island I'd love to come over in a bit and grind some together. I have to put up with shitty tours for a few days now and I don't want to run out of medals with all the Cabana pieces flying around.

Sure. Let me check which I have on my island. :)

One locker letter full is pretty much reasonable for me. It will cost you 500-600k to fill, and you'll make about 3-4 mil if you sell in the high 400 range. I did a full load last week (all lockers, plus what I could carry), and that was very tedious. Not to mention the risk of a disconnect forcing you to start over.

I got booted from the catalog extravaganza and apparently not everything was saved into my catalog. Lame! But I got the main sets I wanted to sill live :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom