• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Man, I love KK Rider songs. I'm having him sing me Go K.K. Rider right now and it's so good. I made a good choice :). Sad that busy Saturdays means this is only the second KK song I've been able to get, though.

Rats. I missed him today. D'oh! :(

That Kitchen Island looks swweeeettt in my kitchen :D

Linius

Glad I took this road to get the kitchen island. Inspiring town for some pathing of my own when I finally get my hands on the golden watering can. Another week! :p

Koomaster

For Linius...
tumblr_mq3a7yktbx1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Sorry again about not seeing you guys posting till now. Also I felt like a bad host. My mom called just as you came on the train and had to tell me a bunch of stuff, so couldn't really play any games or such with you on the island. :(

But you are definitely welcome back when we both have time. Glad you got your Kitchen Island. :)

Linius

For Linius...

Sorry again about not seeing you guys posting till now. Also I felt like a bad host. My mom called just as you came on the train and had to tell me a bunch of stuff, so couldn't really play any games or such with you on the island. :(

But you are definitely welcome back when we both have time. Glad you got your Kitchen Island. :)

No problem at all. I liked exploring your town. Next visit I wanna check out your house :p

And thanks for the QR.

SuperSah

Banned
For Linius...

Don't worry about the wait. I'd love to add you on 3DS, you seem like a great person to play with. 4425-2273-6142. Providing that's cool with you. :)

Koomaster

Don't worry about the wait. I'd love to add you on 3DS, you seem like a great person to play with. 4425-2273-6142. Providing that's cool with you. :)
Yeah sure, added you now. My FC is in my profile. :)

Usually this thread moves pretty fast so if I've been away for a while I just check the last couple posts to hopefully catch up. Good thing Linius name dropped me. I was like 'what?' Nobody had responded to my kitchen island thing earlier after checking for an hour so I went away to nap.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuck. Pietro came up and said he was moving and then changed his mind. I didn't think it was possible to hate him more but now I do.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah sure, added you now. My FC is in my profile. :)

Usually this thread moves pretty fast so if I've been away for a while I just check the last couple posts to hopefully catch up. Good thing Linius name dropped me. I was like 'what?' Nobody had responded to my kitchen island thing earlier after checking for an hour so I went away to nap.

I'm on mobileGAF and it won't detail your profile. :(

Philia

Okay Fairy Tale Theme items update.

Still need...

Furniture: Dolly, Birthday stuff, Matyoshka, Nutcracker (both of these are Gulliver items).

Dress: Classic Dress, Fleece Dress, Lovely Dress, Natty Dress, Red Riding Dress, Ribbon Dress.

Tops: Canary Shirt, Corseted shirt, Jester shirt & tee, lovely tee, natty tee & shirt, pink tartan tee & shirt, pink wave tank, sundae tank, toad shirt (not tee!)

Hats: Baby's hat, Birthday, Jester's cap, pink knit cap, red hood

Bottoms: Hot spring skirt
Shoes: Pink sneakers
Umbrella: Daisy
Accessory: Masquerade Mask

I had a lot of other stuff cataloged and will just order those. The list above I haven't cataloged of yet.

Linius

Looool, sold a suitcase for 100K :p

EDIT

I have a few dresses in my catalogue but Nooklings is closed. I'll check them tomorrow. Are these regular dresses from the Able sisters Philia?

Philia

I have a few dresses in my catalogue but Nooklings is closed. I'll check them tomorrow. Are these regular dresses from the Able sisters Philia?

Yes, I made doubly sure its not shit Gracie's. Its also possible these dresses are out of season though. But no matter, some villagers like to give clothing that's out of season on occasion. That's why I'm asking here. :)

Linius

Pretty normal on GameFAQs. People will pay for convenience because all their money is from duping anyway.

Yeah probably. But this was pretty much a longshot for me. I saw someone looking for it and the thread was brandnew. So I just went in and said 100K to see what would happen. Luckily I had one on hand.

Yes, I made doubly sure its not shit Gracie's. Its also possible these dresses are out of season though. But no matter, some villagers like to give clothing that's out of season on occasion. That's why I'm asking here. :)

Okay, gonna see trough my catalogue tomorrow. My villagers (especially Julian!) give me so much clothing for tasks I do. And I have bought a shitton for mannequins too. Maybe I have some of your list.

Marvie_3

Banned

Still need...

Furniture: Dolly, Birthday stuff, Matyoshka, Nutcracker (both of these are Gulliver items).

Dress: Classic Dress, Fleece Dress, Lovely Dress, Natty Dress, Red Riding Dress, Ribbon Dress.

Tops: Canary Shirt, Corseted shirt, Jester shirt & tee, lovely tee, natty tee & shirt, pink tartan tee & shirt, pink wave tank, sundae tank, toad shirt (not tee!)

Ordered all the bolded items for you. :)

Elija2

I give Hans a golden stag and in return he gives me...a space captain's seat. Still kinda cool, but I'd rather have his picture.

I have a nutcracker and jester's cap I can give you right now. I also potentially have some other stuff in my catalog that I can order for you if you want.

EDIT: Marvie ordered these things though so it would probably be best if you just take his so it wasn't a waste of his bells.

Philia

Will do. If you want to help now you could take 2 of those kangaroos. ;)

After my run ins with them? OMG no. I'll be sure to AVOID your town when I'm open for one. XD

Just checked my catalog and I can order you a canary shirt, lovely tee, natty tee, and pink tartan tee. If you still need any of them, just let me know.

LOL, someone else just beat you to the punch too. XD

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Still need...

I had a lot of other stuff cataloged and will just order those. The list above I haven't cataloged of yet.

I have the corsetted shirt and the masquerade mask on me now. You can come catalog.
I've also ordered the pink sneakers and natty shirt for you.

Koomaster

From what is left on that list Philia, I ordered the pink tartan tee since I had that, so you can cross that off too.

Not sure when it will be delivered though since I had previously ordered 10 furniture items so it might not arrive till tomorrow evening's mail.

Philia

LOL, looks like I should just open my gates for yall to come over. :3 I don't know what I can give you besides a ALL MUSIC catalog fair at my town tomorrow. :3 That reminds me... I need to get that Early Bird ordinance in NOW. No more waiting on the damn TIY to open til freakin 10AM!

Linius

For the first time ever Isabelle didn't say Goodness Gracious at the beginning of my evaluation. But I take it it's still perfect since she ends with the same stuff and has no complaints.

LOL, looks like I should just open my gates for yall to come over. :3 I don't know what I can give you besides a ALL MUSIC catalog fair at my town tomorrow. :3

You can let me strangle any trendy exterior items out of that obnoxious raccoon at your Nook's so I can finish the stupid challenge and get this furniture out of my house. :p

Philia

You can let me strangle any trendy exterior items out of that obnoxious raccoon at your Nook's so I can finish the stupid challenge and get this furniture out of my house. :p

OH you want trendy? Okay, I'll keep an eye out for them for you to get. :) I don't know what they are though.

Huh! I'm not sure if I have your friend code Philia, I think I've just seen you at other villages.
Mine is 1934-0670-6722

:) I'll pm you my FC.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Huh! I'm not sure if I have your friend code Philia, I think I've just seen you at other villages.
Mine is 1934-0670-6722

Linius

iDKWYGku61SHJ.JPG
ibsZZACXQmKBkg.JPG

Updating my banksaldo at home. And a picnic basket, looks nice in my Modern Wood room.

ibh0R2XthZYbfF.JPG
iugTGWZBQbxbB.JPG

Frank liked my place. Not sure about Vic, thanks I guess?

ibavDz65TxpaIx.JPG
ibyxuHhiwP8ep8.JPG

My soon to have pants king mannequin. And my starting collection of tarantulas. I wanna see how much I can catch before the scorpion finally shows his face.

Novocaine

Got a bunch of extra fossils and Nintendo items that are starting to take up too much room. If anyone wants any of it have at it, just send me a PM with your FC. Also a few things on my want list if anybody has any of that stuff I'm happy to pay for it or trade for something if I have a piece you need

Novocaine's need/want list

Acid08

Banned
So is there a floor that counts toward a complete Minimalist set? All the info I find says it's the Neutral Floor but sometimes there's erroneous information about the game online so just double checking here if anyone knows.

So is there a floor that counts toward a complete Minimalist set? All the info I find says it's the Neutral Floor but sometimes there's erroneous information about the game online so just double checking here if anyone knows.

I believe neutral is it. I have a full minimalist room and I got the bonus for the floor with the neutral floor.

Philia

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm after all the parts for the Boxing theme, none of them seem to be showing up at all at the store and kinda losing hope of finding them :(

You should be aware that the wall and floor is sold by Saharah and its unorderable. :( So if I see it next time, I'll be damn sure to keep it on hand for guys like you.

Ha Philia, I forgot to grab my stuff back! Oh well, keep em, I'll just order them again.

LOL! :) Don't worry, I'm taking good care of them! :3

Investing at least 800K into Stalk Market tomorrow. Nervous first-timer here.

Heading to the island once gf goes to bed to collect beetles in hopes that one of you West Coasters will be around for me to sell :) . . .

Yes, Coco is sick! :D

(I'm not happy that she is sick, I'm happy that I might get her picture out of this. Her friendship level should be really high since she's one of my originals, and I talk to her every single day.)

Elija2

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me out, I'm after all the parts for the Boxing theme, none of them seem to be showing up at all at the store and kinda losing hope of finding them :(

I'm pretty much looking for everything in the link below and the Wallpaper which isn't listed there, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Boxing_Theme

I can order you a red corner, blue corner, neutral corner, ringside table, sandbag, and speedbag and give them to you tomorrow if you'd like.

Didn't realize I had so much of the boxing theme catalogued. I even got the carpet from Saharah but stupidly sold it because I didn't know it couldn't be ordered from the catalog.

Yes, Coco is sick! :D

(I'm not happy that she is sick, I'm happy that I might get her picture out of this. Her friendship level should be really high since she's one of my originals, and I talk to her every single day.)

Haha, I feel like people treating their villagers nicely is now becoming just a means to an end.

flippedb

Banned
Investing at least 800K into Stalk Market tomorrow. Nervous first-timer here.

Heading to the island once gf goes to bed to collect beetles in hopes that one of you West Coasters will be around for me to sell :) . . .

800k? You'll end up with less than 10m, but it's good for a first timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom