• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

'Bout to check my friends list to see if anyone's online but I figured I'd check here first to see if anyone wants Katie before I dump her on someone who has their gates randomly open.

Whoah, that ABD works too :lol

So now I can pick up cash right in my bedroom. Okay :p
Would rather have a catalog ordering machine in my house than an ABD.

Linius

'Bout to check my friends list to see if anyone's online but I figured I'd check here first to see if anyone wants Katie before I dump her on someone who has their gates randomly open.

Come on over. I'll open for you.

EDIT

Lol, I was waiting for the stupid 60 seconds limit. You won Waylon :p

Linius

Garbage tours today :/.

I don't think he's gonna reply :(

Too bad. Elite scavenger, elite ore hunting and elite hammer are the best ones too grind on.

Let's namedrop Koomaster another time. He must reply.

Also, who got the royal shirt and pants? My mannequin is pretty naked except for a beard and a crown.

SmithnCo

Does anyone want to claim Rodeo?

jdmYMXu5BrE9K.png

He's moving out on the 1st of next month.

Wolfe

I actually bought one of those kitchen islands when it was available to me since I knew it was rare, ended up disappointed in it though so either of you guys (Sah and Linius) are welcome to it as having it in my catalog is enough for me.

Linius

I actually bought one of those kitchen islands when it was available to me since I knew it was rare, ended up disappointed in it though so either of you guys (Sah and Linius) are welcome to it as having it in my catalog is enough for me.

So you are playing us out against each other now? Do you want us to start a bid war? :p

You can come now if you like
My FC :
2406-5158-6932

Added you. FC is in my profile. What's your town name?

Wolfe

I was hoping for an axe duel or something, as usual I don't require anything in return :p

I could always bury it somewhere on my island and whoever finds it gets it.

UberTag

My village is like the cranky critter hall-of-fame at this point.
Already have Static and Rolf... and now stupid Wolfgang has to move in.
I'm so pissed off because I had set things up to cycle villagers with a start-of-day new character load and I foolishly forgot to quit my game after watering my flowers last night.

Linius

Coming over.

Also Wolfe, you could bury a bunch of worthless furniture together with the kitchen island and let us find it. If you're only going to burry that kitchen island it won't be hard to find :p

SuperSah

Banned
I'm wrapping up for the night.

Linius - if that guy gets in contact, could you grab me a Kitchen Island and i'll repay you? If not, that's cool.

Goodnight, GAF!

Edit: SHIIIIIITTT. Just realised Wolfe said he had one DAMN. I'm the ultimate kitchen guy here. :(

Wolfe

Coming over.

Also Wolfe, you could bury a bunch of worthless furniture together with the kitchen island and let us find it. If you're only going to burry that kitchen island it won't be hard to find :p

Way to spoil my plan by revealing it, what fun would it be if that was the only thing buried lol.

You guys will just have to work it out who gets it then :p

Edit: way to completely ignore my post sah! lol

Linius

I'm wrapping up for the night.

Linius - if that guy gets in contact, could you grab me a Kitchen Island and i'll repay you? If not, that's cool.

Goodnight, GAF!

Edit: SHIIIIIITTT. Just realised Wolfe said he had one DAMN. I'm the ultimate kitchen guy here. :(

If it wasn't for me quoting it... :p

But hey, get over there and take it. I'll just wait and see if Koomaster shows his face again. If not, I'll get it some day.

Oh and Zero thanks for the pants dude. Visit me back some time if you want some things to cataloge or anything.

If any of you guys are buying saplings (cedar or regular) just to get the golden axe and don't actually need them, I'll happily reimburse you and take them off your hands. :)

Happy little Leif is awfully stingy with his axes and saplings.

And, once again, Limberg the cranky mouse will be in boxes in the next couple days if anyone wants him. (Can't imagine anyone does. I certainly don't.)

SuperSah

Banned
If it wasn't for me quoting it... :p

But hey, get over there and take it. I'll just wait and see if Koomaster shows his face again. If not, I'll get it some day.

Oh and Zero thanks for the pants dude. Visit me back some time if you want some things to cataloge or anything.

Are you sure? Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate that! Owe you one!

Zero_IYAD

You're welcome again
Well, I need lots xD
a Sleek Wallpaper
An Exotic Bed
And all kinds of modern & alpine furniture

I'll be available every now & then so it'd be great if I can catalog some eventually : )

Wolfe

Are you sure? Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate that! Owe you one!

I'll open my gate up in a moment here if you want to swing by and grab it.

Edit: btw whoever was talking about wondering whether or not the villagers could/would change their carpet or wallpaper, I just had Mitzi buy my imperial tile off me as I was heading to re-tail to sell it, I will check up on her to see if she actually uses it in her house and then report back here.

Koomaster

Too bad. Elite scavenger, elite ore hunting and elite hammer are the best ones too grind on.

Let's namedrop Koomaster another time. He must reply.

Also, who got the royal shirt and pants? My mannequin is pretty naked except for a beard and a crown.
Whats going on?

Edit: I think I must have missed something. I am sorry if so. I will refresh this thread for the next while to see what's up. I didn't see anyone talking about me before.

chunk3rvd

I can. FC is 0001--3321-1065. Feel free to grab fruit if needed.

Ah fuck :/ Managed to get my 6 signatures then the game crashed! 5 of your villagers were hiding in the museum which was a bit weird. Also, think I managed to speak to everyone BUT Samson while I wandered so no idea where he was hiding.

Thanks for the help but I need to get to sleep now so Pecan will just have to be disappointed. Would love to come back at some point and nick 3 permissons if it's ok though?

Ah fuck :/ Managed to get my 6 signatures then the game crashed! 5 of your villagers were hiding in the museum which was a bit weird. Also, think I managed to speak to everyone BUT Samson while I wandered so no idea where he was hiding.

Thanks for the help but I need to get to sleep now so Pecan will just have to be disappointed. Would love to come back at some point and nick 3 permissons if it's ok though?

You're welcome! Shame about the disconnects. Not sure what's going on tonight. Usually I don't see this happen this often. :-(

Feel free to come back for persimmons anytime!

EDIT: Now I'm going to go look at what they're doing in there... haha.

Edit: btw whoever was talking about wondering whether or not the villagers could/would change their carpet or wallpaper, I just had Mitzi buy my imperial tile off me as I was heading to re-tail to sell it, I will check up on her to see if she actually uses it in her house and then report back here.

That was me. :) I don't think they can but I'm still curious. If they can, I might be able to tone down the pepto pink in Marina's house.

ramyeon

Whoah, that ABD works too :lol

So now I can pick up cash right in my bedroom. Okay :p
Yeah it's the only ABD in the game besides the smaller one you get for 100,000,000 in the bank. Would have been more useful when I was doing house repayments though :p

Elija2

If any of you guys are buying saplings (cedar or regular) just to get the golden axe and don't actually need them, I'll happily reimburse you and take them off your hands. :)

Happy little Leif is awfully stingy with his axes and saplings.

I just sold today's sapling, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind the next time I buy a sapling. You can have them for free, it's just better if they don't go to waste.

Linius

Yeah it's the only ABD in the game besides the smaller one you get for 100,000,000 in the bank. Would have been more useful when I was doing house repayments though :p

Yeah, it's more the idea of knowing you can do that. But it's a nice touch.

Yep yep yep, just added your FC. Mine is in my profile.

Sorry I didn't see you earlier.

No problem, I was quite a bit later than your post.

Great, both happy Linius! :D

I'm the one paying 30 medals now! :p

Linius

On my way to the station I saw a tarantula lurking around. Caught it.

I'm gonna stash every tarantula I catch in my house up till the point I finally encounter and catch my first scorpion.

Boogiepop

Man, I love KK Rider songs. I'm having him sing me Go K.K. Rider right now and it's so good. I made a good choice :). Sad that busy Saturdays means this is only the second KK song I've been able to get, though.

I just sold today's sapling, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind the next time I buy a sapling. You can have them for free, it's just better if they don't go to waste.

Oh, yes, please. I plant them all. Was hoping there would be a few people around here who would be buying for the axe and then dumping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom