• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Due to our store's expansion adn necessary renovations, we will sadly be closed all day on July 28th.
- Nookling Junction

tumblr_m609a4VkQi1qfc7r3.gif

celebi23

Hrm :/ thank you for the reply.

Anyone who has the item willing to order/sell the rainbow screen/leaf table? Can offer ore/semi obscene bells :D

I can sell you my Rainbow Screen if you want :D Just shoot me a PM with your FC & town name :D My FC is 4699-6104-8768

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Is there anyway to access your catalog from home?

I know that one of the 7/11 items is some catalog machine or something so can you use that for it?

Whenever I play now it's mostly furniture shopping and designing my house and I normally play at night.

It would be nice to have access to my full catalog at night to order stuff and set it up the next day.

I know that one of the 7/11 items is some catalog machine or something so can you use that for it?

Whenever I play now it's mostly furniture shopping and designing my house and I normally play at night.

It would be nice to have access to my full catalog at night to order stuff and set it up the next day.

Doesn't nook's store stay open all night once you've gotten the catalog machine?

ramyeon

The 7/11 ABD is for withdrawing bells, doesn't work as a catalog machine. As far as I know there's nothing that does that.

I've actually noticed some of my grass growing back today. Hooray, finally. Still other patches that are getting worse and I'm not going anywhere near them except to water the flowers :( But hey, I'll take what I can get.

Don't suppose anyone's towns has perfect oranges for premium today?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
AHAHAHAHA. So I mentioned last night that I just missed out of getting a Wobblina for Philia the other day (since I didn't know she wanted one)

One of my villagers just sent me one in the post.

Ok so here's my current fossils up for trade

Dinosaur Track x3
Spino Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Parasaur Tail
Pachy Skull
Apato Tail
Apato Skull
Ichthyo Torso

Here's what I need:

Dinosaur Egg
Peking Man
Raptor Torso
Apato Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Skull
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Mammoth Skull
Pachy Torso
Plesio Neck
Ptera Skull
Sabretooth Skull
Sabretooth Torso
Tricera Tail

I also have a lucky ticket for the Wii Balance Board if anyone wants to trade for that.

Flipyap

Ok so here's my current fossils up for trade

Spino Skull
Pachy Skull
Apato Tail
Ichthyo Torso

Here's what I need:

Dinosaur Egg
Diplo Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Pachy Torso
Let's do this thing! I still have Joan around, if you're still looking to buy (97 Bells). 4313-0683-4583, the town of Woodtick.

Let's do this thing! I still have Joan around, if you're still looking to buy (97 Bells). 4313-0683-4583, the town of Woodtick.

Thanks a lot for that, thought I was gonna have to wait a whole week for turnips :D

eggwolio said:
Thanks for the trade, sir! Now I'm just two pesky Pachy pieces away from a complete tiny dinosaur model army!

Glad I could help :) Thanks for the bonus bamboo

MicH

Today's PWP suggestion: statue fountain

Come on Blaire, you couldn't give me that hot spring, huh? Got it in less than 10 minutes if playtime though, so that's pretty awesome.

Black rose from my red* roses.

Bummed that I'm without a cranky villager to get those awesome zen suggestions. Desperately want Chief or Static

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom