• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Cheers Linius. :)

Whenever you're good to go.

Mail comes in with two hours. So somewhere tonight should be fine.

Thanks for the royale shirt Azure. Waiting for my pants to come with the mail and then I have a king mannequin in my living room :p

Hmmm... does anyone know if trees cut down on the island count towards the golden axe count? I haven't looked into it much, but if one can chop down trees on tours or international islands (when no one is around) and have those count....

You need to buy 50 saplings from Leif to get it. So, nope. It takes at least 50 days from the day Leif opens up his shop to get it. So I think there's no one on Gaf yet who can have one (unless duping, TT'in whatever).

Hmmm... does anyone know if trees cut down on the island count towards the golden axe count? I haven't looked into it much, but if one can chop down trees on tours or international islands (when no one is around) and have those count....

You get the golden axe by buying 50 saplings from Leif. That's why I'm offering to take/buy them from people. I use them but many people just dump them afterwards because they just want the axe.

You get the golden axe by buying 50 saplings from Leif. That's why I'm offering to take/buy them from people. I use them but many people just dump them afterwards because they just want the axe.

Ah, I thought it was cutting down 50 trees (granted, that would be too easy). Darn. Guess I better get started on that. I've just been buying the Fir trees

dkeane

This dumb bitch Violet is moving in directly next to my bridge which is right next to my main house. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO PISSED

Garland7G

This dumb bitch Violet is moving in directly next to my bridge which is right next to my main house. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO PISSED
Fauna’s moving into the perfect spot! Beardo’s old dirt lot.
tumblr_mqnf63A2lj1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I edtited my post. My guess is its the third stage, which you will achieve after 50 days of being the mayor.

Ahh, ok that makes sense.

zroid

Banned
It was a hard-fought battle...

hni_0091_mpoysx17.jpg

...but I emerge victorious!

I also got a potential yellow+ tulip from my oranges so let's see what happens with that

Weekday Catalog Country Club Update: There will no longer be a Weekday Catalog Country Club. I believe that Saturday and Sunday was enough to get everyone that wanted to join to join. If you were not able to join, sorry, I'm still up for allowing you to catalog, but not to this extent.

Ho Ho Ho

GATE STATUS: CLOSED

Welcome to the Official Grand Opening of the Catalog Country Club. Where all of our guests get to catalog a wide range of orderable furniture series!

The Catalog Country Club is located in Roswell, in the Party Zone district.
iPLLmD8aStIzc.jpg

What’s at the club?
Alpine, Astro, Blue, Cabin, Classic, Exotic, Green, Kiddie, Lovely, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Polka-Dot, Ranch, Regal, Robo, Rococo, Sleek, Stripe,
& Campus (JP DLC not a 13-piece set)

What’s not a the party
Harvest, Jingle, Spooky
These series are sold during events at Timmy & Tommy’s store. So the only way to get them now is through time traveling, a Japanese player, a time traveller, etc.

How do I join such an elegant club?
Unfortunately, the deadline passed and my friend’s list is full so I will not be able to add you during this Sunday event however I plan to host smaller events throughout this week to fit in more people. However, unlike Sunday, I cannot dedicate an entire day to the event so watch the thread throughout the week to see when my gates are opened.

I would suggest sending me a PM to check if my gates are opened.

How do I join the weekday events?
1) Add my FC: 3969 4612 9418
2) Send me a PM with your FC. (Easier to keep track of you)

All the credit goes to the GAF community for helping me complete this massive list of furniture.

Linius

You'll be doing this quite a while right SamMan? I'll get in at a later point when it's a bit calmed down :p

Don't need too much anyways, got quite a few of those sets myself :)

Does anyone have Lace Up Boots or Clogs (regular, not wooden) in their catalogue that they could order for me?

With the TIY opening in a couple of days for myself and in most US players towns already I'm going to try and pull together entire outfits for each theme for Gracie, that way if anyone doesn't have a full set they can easily borrow one and make sure they get the bonus Gracie furniture for a full set.

ramyeon

How long will you be doing this for SamMan? I've really gotta get some sleep but I'd love to cat some of those sets! Don't think I can stay awake until the storm calms down though :p

You'll be doing this quite a while right SamMan? I'll get in at a later point when it's a bit calmed down :p

Don't need too much anyways, got quite a few of those sets myself :)
How long will you be doing this for SamMan? I've really gotta get some sleep but I'd love to cat some of those sets! Don't think I can stay awake until the storm calms down though :p

Entire day...in other words another 15 hours. Won't be there the entire time, but my gates will be opened.

YES! GOT IN. :3

Holy crap, I love your 50s retro theme! With that ELVIS get up too! PROPS man.

That was me. Made a custom "dress" to make my banchou look.

Looks like I either accidently duped half a set or took it with me when we crashed. Do you still have everything?

Linius

Is there anything I need to know about the patchwork set? Some guy offered me that set in exchange for cataloging my campus set. Is patchwork rare?

Philia

Is there anything I need to know about the patchwork set? Some guy offered me that set in exchange for cataloging my campus set. Is patchwork rare?

NO. Its a crap cheap set. I have them currently for you to catalog, there's only 5 pieces too.

This new mother fucker nibbles moved in and I think cut down some of my fruit trees including a perfect peach to build their house AND is blocking my entrance to my new bridge I'm building. This Fuck. I'll kill em.

Linius

NO. Its a crap cheap set. I have them currently for you to catalog, there's only 5 pieces too.

Oh well, he's dropping it of right now and I made him pay an extra 100K. So after all it's not a bad deal I guess.

I can have that set btw, he's not letting me cataloge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom