• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup :)

Also, if any of our US Gaffers already got their hands on the double neck guitar I'd like to come by and cataloge it for the sake of my music room :D

Ah, your post just reminded me. I just grabbed it. FC in profile. If you have any EU or JP exclusive content I could catalog, it would be much appreciated! :D

Linius

Ah, your post just reminded me. I just grabbed it. FC in profile. If you have any EU or JP exclusive content I could catalog, it would be much appreciated! :D

I have all European DLC at hand except for the police hat. The shaved ice lamp however can't be ordered. So there's not much interesting EU DLC because the only other thing was the Racoon Clock which US Gaf also got :p

But I do have an Aurora Screen and Sprout Table, JP DLC. I'll add you in a bit and pop over!

Garland7G

I have all European DLC at hand except for the police hat. The shaved ice lamp however can't be ordered. So there's not much interesting EU DLC because the only other thing was the Racoon Clock which US Gaf also got :p

But I do have an Aurora Screen and Sprout Table, JP DLC. I'll add you in a bit and pop over!

Do you have that atm machine thingy? if so is it orderable?

Despera

Banned
I'm trying my absolute best to get rid of Hamlet, but he just won't leave.

Help me guys, what's the fastest way to get rid of an unwanted hamster?

I'm starting wonder if the best way is to be nice to them... all my "favorite" villagers that I interact with regularly have mentioned leaving once or twice now... I've bullied Frita up one side of town and down the next... nothing... so I've starting being nice to her in hopes she wants to leave too. :p

It's really hard. Agent S keeps asking to leave when all I want her to do is stay. I want Eunice and Lucy to leave. Just don't talk to them I suppose, hit them with nets, pitfalls, and ignore their favours, miss their meetups, and give them bugs instead of fruit. lol.

On a side note, I would gladly welcome Hamlet into my town when he is packed.

Mind if I catalogue those two sometime?

And Lord, if you want a White Police Cap I've got a spare in my house not being used. Just pop over some time and grab it.

Haha, seems we both have an unwanted hamster problem. There is literally nothing you can do to get rid of a villager though, the game will randomly choose if a villager will move out at the start of the day and if so, who. I'm still waiting on Rodney to sod off, instead Rosie, Lucha, Tucker, Iggly and Nana have all wanted to leave.

The only guaranteed way is the two-day forward and back time travel method. Otherwise, you just have to wait until he's randomly selected for moving. It's not based on how nice or how mean you are to them. It's completely random.

Linius

I have a hard time with requests to visit my house or me visiting them at a later time. I don't want to attach myself to a time 1 hour in the future. I just like them to pop right in like they also do sometimes.

Philia

I happened myself onto HowLongToBeat and searched Animal Crossing willynilly.
Laughs ensued.

That reminds me... someone asked again, what's my total is now.

qnzLkXB.jpg

Guess it exceeds 700 now lol. I'm not sure if its shameful or dedicated yet lol. I only say this because I've done spend this much time before on other games. So ACNL is just another... obsession. :3

I love how this little guy pops out of the Zen Clock every hour.

BQPUfwvCAAArvSn.jpg

Now this is cool! I have this PWP, didn't know this would happen! Definitely will build it then. :3

EDIT: OMFG, Caroline is asking to move out. What is this shit. NO. NO. :vadernooooooooo:

Despera

Banned
The only guaranteed way is the two-day forward and back time travel method. Otherwise, you just have to wait until he's randomly selected for moving. It's not based on how nice or how mean you are to them. It's completely random.
That's... pretty damn stupid if true.

You're telling me all those hours spent torturing him for the past 4 days were for nothing?

On a side note, I would gladly welcome Hamlet into my town when he is packed.
Sorry, swirly. But someone already asked for him.

Philia

Become best friends. I'm serious here.

He's right. Once they go BROKE for donating you EVERYTHING IN THEIR HOUSE, they'll finally pack their shit up and leave. They seem to like giving you their pictures as the last thing before they go... or mail it to you afterwards too.

tumblr_mqnam2YMmS1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Sob. That's okay, Bunnie, just happy to have you.

On a related note, does anyone have a few axes I can buy off them today? I've got gold ores and bamboo shoots I can trade as well. It appears I have a bit of rerouting to do today. :)

(Oh, and Philia, I have some stuff for you later this morning but the rest won't come until the 5pm mail.)

Mind if I catalogue those two sometime?

And Lord, if you want a White Police Cap I've got a spare in my house not being used. Just pop over some time and grab it.

That would be awesome. Thank you. If I can bring bells or an item to catalog, I'd be happy to do so. My FC is in my profile. Will add you in a moment.

On a related note, does anyone have a few axes I can buy off them today? I've got gold ores and bamboo shoots I can trade as well. It appears I have a bit of rerouting to do today. :)

(Oh, and Philia, I have some stuff for you later this morning but the rest won't come until the 5pm mail.)

I have some extra axes you can have. FC in profile. A bamboo shoot or two would be great. I don't need ores or money. :)

Philia

Congrats! :) She's in a nice spot too I see! :3

That reminds me you want Trendy exterior right. Let me check Nook's Homes...

WTF.

BQQrdPQCUAAi3nf.jpg:large

O.O' I haven't even put in Rococo or Regal sets in yet! OMG.

LMAO! I still won't mind getting MORE Fairy Tale items in though! I think I'll try to MAX this thing OUT just to make Lyle have a heart attack. BANG. ;3

Nook's Homes: Zen Castle design, blue-brick pavement, black-tile roof, blue chalet exterior, fairy tale fence, fairy tale mailbox, green door, and arch fairy tale door. LOL, this is incredibly ironic. :3

Despera

Banned
BQQrdPQCUAAi3nf.jpg:large

O.O' I haven't even put in Rococo or Regal sets in yet! OMG.

LMAO! I still won't mind getting MORE Fairy Tale items in though! I think I'll try to MAX this thing OUT just to make Lyle have a heart attack. BANG. ;3
Even if you remove a 1,800,000 points, you're still ahead of me. I said damn!

I have some extra axes you can have. FC in profile. A bamboo shoot or two would be great. I don't need ores or money. :)

My hero! :D I added you back. I'll bring you the three bamboo shoots I have and if you need more some time, let me know. These things sprout up like weeds.

Congrats! :) She's in a nice spot too I see! :3

Yeah, she's really not but I wanted to take my chances and play it straight. It's okay though. I'd rather have an awesome villager in a bad spot than a bad villager in a great spot.

Chaos17

He's right. Once they go BROKE for donating you EVERYTHING IN THEIR HOUSE, they'll finally pack their shit up and leave. They seem to like giving you their pictures as the last thing before they go... or mail it to you afterwards too.

Don't know the ones that I ignored are the ones who're leaving this month.
At the beginning of this month it was Cube and now it's Pate.
Both of them have they interior untouched.
They were my starter villagers so I was nice with them at the begging but then started to ignore then 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Edit :
I've another idea is that the game may suggest to move out villagers that stayed with you the longest to the new ones.
I will test this idea and see who will be the next one to move out.
If it's again a starter villager then my idea will have some truth in it.

Of course, there're some special case, like when a new villager who mved in and ask you a few day later to move out.

Edit 2 :
Though, if you guys are right my next villager who will probably move out should be Blaire because I changed her interior and she gave me her picture.
She was with me from the begining and she is one of my favorite villager.

Sorry for my mad english

That would be awesome. Thank you. If I can bring bells or an item to catalog, I'd be happy to do so. My FC is in my profile. Will add you in a moment.
Unless you happen to have any bamboo in your town that I could get a shoot from, then don't worry it's free of charge - I'm not after anything in particular. I'll add you and open up my gates in a moment.

Linius

I'd totally sell pictures of villagers I don't care much about, certainly no way I'd ever display Timbra or Iggly's ugly faces in my house.

Maybe I feel different because I like almost every villager I have :p

Well the one villager I don't like is someone who's pic I also really want. I already have a purpose for it.

Unless you happen to have any bamboo in your town that I could get a shoot from, then don't worry it's free of charge - I'm not after anything in particular. I'll add you and open up my gates in a moment.

On my way! Just got a few bamboo shoots. You're welcome to a couple. :D

Edit: What is your town name? :)

Linius

So anyone around that can let me cataloge the royal shirt? My mail gets in in two hours so I hope to grab somewhere in time :D

Linius

ivGIZEm0UXTr9.JPG
ibwbcgTcGt1ElX.JPG

My main excitement today was when I went on my daily hybrid round. At last! And the pic on the right is the weather roughly two hours later. About 15 minutes after that a thunderstorm broke loose :/

ibdzoGzyvNbYVl.JPG
igztPogkWUpO6.JPG

Serving some coffee for the one and only Tom Nook. And I can make coffee in my modern wood room now.

@Sah, sure you can :)

I'll take any saplings that people would dump in pursuit of the golden axe. :)

Will you be around between 5-7 today so I can bring you stuff?

Hmmm... does anyone know if trees cut down on the island count towards the golden axe count? I haven't looked into it much, but if one can chop down trees on tours or international islands (when no one is around) and have those count....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom