• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

And he shows up with a mask on...typical GF lol. Hope you get the money up front haha.

Things are going fine actually. Made 250K in the last 45 minutes and got myself a patchwork set. The set is Cyrussed btw :p

It's much less effort than going to the island for bug farming and it gets me a couple of visitors extra.

Animekatt

My TIY is selling the throne as their spotlight item of the day, if anyone's interested. If not, I may buy it so I can be done with the shopping requirement for the emporium lol.

Koomaster

NO. Its a crap cheap set.
;______;

*packs up patchwork furniture and stuffs it in a drawer*

As a sidenote what I actually came here to post. Anyone have an orchard of perfect apples? There is a bonus going on at my Re-Tail. And my town fruit is oranges. So lots of money to be made on perfect apples. Let me know if you want to come over.

Garland7G

It seems like the past 2 days a pitfall seed has taken the spot of one of my 4 fossils. Does this happen or do I need to keep searching around? Coulda' swore you get 4 per day. Been looking for like an hour for the 4th fossil but no luck.

Linius

;______;

*packs up patchwork furniture and stuffs it in a drawer*

As a sidenote what I actually came here to post. Anyone have an orchard of perfect apples? There is a bonus going on at my Re-Tail. And my town fruit is oranges. So lots of money to be made on perfect apples. Let me know if you want to come over.

I'm still waiting for a new Perfect Pear sell point. Nearing 900K's worth of perfect pears now. Still have some space left luckily.

Debs

It seems like the past 2 days a pitfall seed has taken the spot of one of my 4 fossils. Does this happen or do I need to keep searching around? Coulda' swore you get 4 per day. Been looking for like an hour for the 4th fossil but no luck.

The 4th fossil will be there hiding :p look carefully behind trees and especially bushes.

Golden Stag is my bonus at Retail today if you guys have some stored up and want to sell.

I like the Patchwork Set. :( Still missing a couple pieces but I think it looks great customized. I like it with my fruit stuff.

Koomaster

Yeah there has always been 4 fossils per day. Your last one is in a bad spot, most likely right above a flower. For some reason flowers mask fossils and make them less noticeable. Whenever I am missing a fossil it always turns up right above a flower.

Koomaster

Golden Stag is my bonus at Retail today if you guys have some stored up and want to sell.

I like the Patchwork Set. :( Still missing a couple pieces but I think it looks great customized. I like it with my fruit stuff.
Yeah, customized with I think the warm look, it fits in well with the citrus fruit stuff.

tumblr_mqbh17g3lR1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Linius

Do I have you added already? You can come by to cat your missing pieces ;)

Also intestred in selling stags at your re-tail. You're in the US right? Because then I can get stag hunting tonight so I can sell a whole bunch :D

Also have a sappling stocked for you btw.

Do I have you added already? You can come by to cat your missing pieces ;)

Also intestred in selling stags at your re-tail. You're in the US right? Because then I can get stag hunting tonight so I can sell a whole bunch :D

Also have a sappling stocked for you btw.

I think so. I was at your town once. You're more than welcome to come sell sometime this afternoon. Yes, I'm in the US on the east coast so you should have plenty of time. I'd appreciate the sapling and being able to catalog the table and sofa. :)

Let me know when you've caught some bugs and I'll open up.

Linius

I think so. I was at your town once. You're more than welcome to come sell sometime this afternoon. Yes, I'm in the US on the east coast so you should have plenty of time. I'd appreciate the sapling and being able to catalog the table and sofa. :)

Let me know when you've caught some bugs and I'll open up.

I'm doing some online play currently so if you like you can come pop over right now to cataloge those things and pick up that sapling? If the mail comes in soon you can order it right away. Town is Westeros.

I'm doing some online play currently so if you like you can come pop over right now to cataloge those things and pick up that sapling? If the mail comes in soon you can order it right away. Town is Westeros.

Okay, will drop by in a few minutes. :)

Edit: Do you mind if I look around your town and check your Nook's for a door?

UberTag

Man, Wolfgang is camping in my town today and I'm all filled up atm. He's such a cool looking character too :(
You can have my Wolfgang.
He just moved into a spot I have reserved for other use and I've already got 2 cranky villagers.
I will be heaping constant abuse upon him in hopes of having him leave in record time.

I bought the throne at my girlfriend's town a while back, actually. Feels good, man.

The morning started out great. I finally got another Purple Rose!

BQRQcLaCEAICerw.jpg:large

I finally got this!

In the TIY, the spotlight item for today was the podium. I told myself that I would buy it just to have it in my catalog later. A little while later, Hopper asks for a Blue Marlin. I catch it in a few minutes after that and he trades the Blue Marlin for his own podium! I talk to him right after and he says that I could sure use a dragon suit. Now, we're brothers!

I had to take a picture with Hopper.

BQRQ4FeCMAAFL9I.jpg:large

And Fauna suggested the fairy-tale clock! Best morning!

eggwolio

Big kudos to Sam for his event today. Everything was so well organized, he saves regularly, and his town's good looking to boot. AC wouldn't be nearly as fun and addicting without GAFfers like him.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Hmm How rare are pink roses? And on a completely unrelated note, does anybody have 31 spare pink roses sitting around?

Thanks for the cataloging and the visit, Linius. But I'm definitely coming back sometime to meet your unicorn. :)

I'll be available to host a stag sale until 7 or so and then again at 10. If you're in the Netherlands, I'm six hours behind you.

Anyone else who wants to sell golden stags premium at Retail is welcome to.

Linius

Thanks for the cataloging and the visit, Linius. But I'm definitely coming back sometime to meet your unicorn. :)

I'll be available to host a stag sale until 7 or so and then again at 10. If you're in the Netherlands, I'm six hours behind you.

Anyone else who wants to sell golden stags premium at Retail is welcome to.

Cool! Keep it in mind. Your 7pm is past midnight at my place so that will work out fine.

Julian was hanging in the museum btw. Wolfe just found him to sign his petition :p

Thanks a ton Sam, and I agree with eggwolio, gorgeous town and organization! :)
Throwing my agreement in as well. I visited yesterday to catalog and took time to explore your town and talk to your neighbors. Great place, great guy. Thanks Sam! ^_____^
Big kudos to Sam for his event today. Everything was so well organized, he saves regularly, and his town's good looking to boot. AC wouldn't be nearly as fun and addicting without GAFfers like him.

Awe shucks. :D

Sam's place is amazing! :D

So much goodies to cata and all just because kindness lol.

I left Nintendo items for other people to take just because I was compelled to do anything I could that was nice too after experiencing it haha, its that good!

Thanks again!

Nibbles asks for a piece of furniture, I hand her something crappy (Watering Bird I think...?) and she gives me her picture in exchange.
So then I go home, display her picture then begin moving some furniture. Nibbles then enters unannounced and gives me a throne!

Nibbles is the greatest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom