• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

After my beautiful grab of my 1st tarantula after 11 times last night, I decided not to ask Goose the rooster, to move in. Instead? Today, someone has set up shop. It's another jock, and another pig. Cobb :/

Now I have to get rid of Cobb, Diva, Chops, Angus, and Elmer. FFS. Especially after getting rid of Willow/Curlos too. :(

I really wish we could manually kick people out. And what's worse? I constantly push Angus, and Diva. I've made them my personal bitches yet they always act happy and never leave :(

I did invest 1.5M in turnips this week on nearly my entire inventory. It'll get me over 10M so that's awesome.

Awe shucks. :D

Yep. I think we all share the same sentiments. You are the best. Not everyone would have the patience. And its organized so neatly too!

SuperSah

Banned
Got the Avid Bell Save badge and the Good Shopper badge! :D

I'm pretty proud of myself, despite you guys probably beating me to it by a month even though I was here release date, but i'm happy. XD

Garland7G

This new mother fucker nibbles moved in and I think cut down some of my fruit trees including a perfect peach to build their house AND is blocking my entrance to my new bridge I'm building. This Fuck. I'll kill em.

Nibbles asks for a piece of furniture, I hand her something crappy (Watering Bird I think...?) and she gives me her picture in exchange.
So then I go home, display her picture then begin moving some furniture. Nibbles then enters unannounced and gives me a throne!

Nibbles is the greatest!

xKilltheMx disagrees ;) I like Mint tho I'm biased since she just moved in.

Nibbles.gif
vs
Mint.png
winner=
Hazel.png
jk

@UberTag Working on it believe me, I want bill and derwin out! I'ma send these ducks south for the winter

MicH

After my beautiful grab of my 1st tarantula after 11 times last night, I decided not to ask Goose the rooster, to move in. Instead? Today, someone has set up shop. It's another jock, and another pig. Cobb :/

Now I have to get rid of Cobb, Diva, Chops, Angus, and Elmer. FFS. Especially after getting rid of Willow/Curlos too. :(

I really wish we could manually kick people out. And what's worse? I constantly push Angus, and Diva. I've made them my personal bitches yet they always act happy and never leave :(

I did invest 1.5M in turnips this week on nearly my entire inventory. It'll get me over 10M so that's awesome.

Yep. I think we all share the same sentiments. You are the best. Not everyone would have the patience. And its organized so neatly too!
You have the absolute worst villagers I've ever seen in one place. I feel with you.

Sam's place...omg. Thanks, boss.

I took some bamboo shoots, and my gift bag was more bamboo shoots!

I had no bamboo shoots prior to this so I am swimming in the shoots.

eggwolio

Sam's place...omg. Thanks, boss.

I took some bamboo shoots, and my gift bag was more bamboo shoots!

I had no bamboo shoots prior to this so I am swimming in the shoots.

Glad my donations are going to good homes. Bamboo is almost a burden. I dropped off 29 of those bastards. I hope you like multiplication.

Mekere

Had a nice surprise today! All the bushes I planted 2 days ago are already in full bloom! My labyrinth looks really cool now :D

In case some of you wants to see it:
DA: 7400-2275-0327
Name: Mekere
Town: New Seed

I can't upload pictures anymore, what was the alternative website already?

SuperSah

Banned
Had a nice surprise today! All the bushes I planted 2 days ago are already in full bloom! My labyrinth looks really cool now :D

In case some of you wants to see it:
DA: 7400-2275-0327
Name: Mekere
Town: New Seed

I can't upload pictures anymore, what was the alternative website already?

I'm not sure why you guys are having issues. I can upload photos perfectly fine, except Nintendo has removed the Tumblr option for some reason.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
HUZZAH!

It worked! I was worried when Butch told me he wasn't leaving town in his initial reaction when I told him to get out my town so I reset and completely ignored him until the planned moving day and now he's apparently all packed up.

Philia

I'm looking for Perfect Peach special too.

My gates will be open for anyone who wants to catalog all 90 pieces of music. I'm missing Lucky KK atm (its in order in 5 hours).

Stat!

You have the absolute worst villagers I've ever seen in one place. I feel with you.

Yep. I don't even know the right way to get rid of them. I'm constantly pushing them around, or hitting them with the net or yelling their name from behind.

Chaos17

Even if I did, your coming in will save the town and make her disappear. :( But yeah, I'm at 12:37 pm EST. She's selling at a crappy 108 anyway.
No worry, I dundertand it already past 12 pm.

Edit : is there anyone I can come to buy some turnips ? if yes, please PM me.

Philia

Yep. I don't even know the right way to get rid of them. I'm constantly pushing them around, or hitting them with the net or yelling their name from behind.

:sees the previous post: Gee. That's... yeah. Some serious terrible luck right there. Marvie_3 had 3 kangeroos! I feel bad for THAT guy.

The more shitty villagers I've came cross, I've began to appreciate mine a bit more. Rocket still sucks though.

Animekatt

Wootz, I got the zen (wooden) bridge suggestion! All I need now is the zen clock, hot spring, and tokyo tower suggestions. I'll be coming to your town Sam. :D

Someone announced premium peaches on GFQ if you're willing to go that route.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000455-animal-crossing-new-leaf-online-trade/66843768

Don't speak to the villager you want to leave. Even if they ping you. When their move-out is triggered, the other villagers will tell you about it. Keep ignoring them and they won't be able to change their mind.

I honestly don't think abusing them works though. It's random. And, if you aren't willing to time travel them out, the best thing to do is give them the silent treatment until they box up and leave.

Not sure if I can win the HHA challenge through the Harmonious theme.

I think I'd get more luck with Trendy since now I have a lot of Trendy furniture up for cataloging.

Damn it, I'm going to have to take down all of my furniture that's up already...

Stat!

:sees the previous post: Gee. That's... yeah. Some serious terrible luck right there. Marvie_3 had 3 kangeroos! I feel bad for THAT guy.

The more shitty villagers I've came cross, I've began to appreciate mine a bit more. Rocket still sucks though.
Yeah, I mean I love Frank, Poncho, Nan, and Carmen. Those 4 are awesome. It's the other 5. I have Tammi in my tent today for my 10th villager. Not sure if I should take her simply because if someone moves out, I'm down to 9 again, and therefore a villager can only come through the tent again.

Thoughts?

Don't speak to the villager you want to leave. Even if they ping you. When their move-out is triggered, the other villagers will tell you about it. Keep ignoring them and they won't be able to change their mind.

I honestly don't think abusing them works though. It's random. And, if you aren't willing to time travel them out, the best thing to do is give them the silent treatment until they box up and leave.

Oh, once I'm informed they are moving out, I just ignore them. Its getting them to move out that's the problem.

MicH

I find myself demolishing a lot of the PWPs I built early on because Zi didn't have anything better. Camping cot? Ugh. And it's RIGHT next to my cafe where I want to build a bench!

I'm looking for Perfect Peach special too.

My gates will be open for anyone who wants to catalog all 90 pieces of music. I'm missing Lucky KK atm (its in order in 5 hours).

How long you going to be on for mate? I'm keen on cataloging some tunes after I'm finished here at Sam's :)

Scher

Thank you very much Sam for having me over to touch all your stuff! Makes me want to do the same for other people, but it wold probably take forever just to order everything.

What I find too strange.

A lot of Nintendo items have something for their series, but no Kirby.

I mean, a lot of their long francises are there and some francises aren't that succesfull, but Kirby is succesfull right? Why no Kirby?

Philia

How long you going to be on for mate? I'm keen on cataloging some tunes after I'm finished here at Sam's :)

Okay, I got you, sam and another guy on pms to come over. I'm still waiting on this chick to open her stupid gates to offload my peaches but it seems like she doesn't even know what she's doing. :\

Tash

What's up with my town attracting sport nuts?! I just got a fourth villager who has a training studio I his house lol

Boogiepop

Reposting my list for a new day. I'll probably be around for at least an hour if anyone's up for trades.

My extras:
Fossils:
Spino Torso x2
Spino Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Tricera Skull x2
Apato Torso
Shark Tooth
Diplo Skull
Diplo Hip x2
Diplo Tail
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Ptera Left Wing
Styraco Tail
Dinosaur Egg x2
Megacero Skull x3
Megacero Tail
Coprolite x2
Stego Tail
Mammoth Torso x2
Plesio Skull
Plesio Torso x2
Raptor Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Parasaur Skull
Fern Fossil
Amber

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Clothes
Varia Suit
Arwing
Red Pikmin
Kart
Blue Falcon

What I Need:
Fossils:
Anklyo Skull
T. rex Skull

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Blue Pikmin hat
Yellow Pikmin hat
Super Mushroom
Green Shell
1-up Mushroom
Green Pipe
Fire Bar
Triple Shell
Pikmin
Master Sword
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache
Triple Banana
Starman

And I'm always open to more Metroids, even though I have some.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm up for taking money for any of my stuff, as I still need a number of upgrades on my house.

Garland7G

Yeah, I mean I love Frank, Poncho, Nan, and Carmen. Those 4 are awesome. It's the other 5. I have Tammi in my tent today for my 10th villager. Not sure if I should take her simply because if someone moves out, I'm down to 9 again, and therefore a villager can only come through the tent again.

Thoughts?

Oh, once I'm informed they are moving out, I just ignore them. Its getting them to move out that's the problem.

Don't let tammi move in. My advice is tomorrow make a new char and farm the campsite till you get a villager you like, it will take some time but worth it in the end, I mean you have to live with these animals after all...

Stat!

Patience, unfortunately. Hitting them will only make you feel better.

I'm the god damn mayor. I should be able to move them out or at least take an axe to their heads.

Don't let tammi move in. My advice is tomorrow make a new char and farm the campsite till you get a villager you like, it will take some time but worth it in the end, I mean you have to live with these animals after all...

That's good advice. And for the new character, what is the trick exactly? I don't want to have a new character and their house in my town that won't ever be used.

Once, I have 9 villagers, a 10th can only move in through the campsite, right?

eggwolio

Reposting my list for a new day. I'll probably be around for at least an hour if anyone's up for trades.

I'm at work for six more hours but I discovered last night that I'm actually missing a Spino piece(can't remember which). If it's one of the two you have, you think I could swing by tonight and snag it from you? I'll trade you a cafe for it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom