• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

I'm at work for six more hours but I discovered last night that I'm actually missing a Spino piece(can't remember which). If it's one of the two you have, you think I could swing by tonight and snag it from you? I'll trade you a cafe for it. ;)

I'm having someone over later in the day so it'd probably have to be pretty late, but that'd probably be fine!
Edit: My town has a double rainbow :)

Ellix

I went all-out with turnips this week, getting a locker-ful, so I hope all goes well!

I don't know why Marshal refuses to go outdoors in the village since he moved in two days ago. He's just been in his room, Re-Tail, museum, Main Street, even in another villager's house. Give some requests, dang it!

Will do.
Make sure you've got space available for when Wolfgang is packed and ready to move.
Hoping I can have him begging to move out before the end of this week.

I hope I'm not being pushy, but if Static ever wants to move and you don't mind letting him go I'd love to get him! I remember a while ago you were interested in Deirdre. Not sure if you are anymore but I'm still waiting for her to ask to move.

I'm the god damn mayor. I should be able to move them out or at least take an axe to their heads. Once, I have 9 villagers, a 10th can only move in through the campsite, right?

tumblr_mqc7wiaIwc1qexlafo1_r1_1280.png

You can also get a 10th from StreetPass and online play. Stay away from me this week if you don't want be stuck with Limberg. :/

Garland7G

I'm the god damn mayor. I should be able to move them out or at least take an axe to their heads.

That's good advice. And for the new character, what is the trick exactly? I don't want to have a new character and their house in my town that won't ever be used.

Once, I have 9 villagers, a 10th can only move in through the campsite, right?

yeah 8th and 9th thru campsite but nook could move in the 8th anytime

what you do is make a new char go check the camp if its empty or has an animal you don't want reset then and there, keep this up till you get one you like. at that point go talk to Isabel and then she'll send you to nook pick a spot for your house then return to Isabel and talk to her, she will then let you save. Save the game and then log in the mayor and recruit the animal. if the animal gives you bullshit like they don't wanna move in etc. just reset and log the mayor back in until they agree. at that point delete the new char and your all set.
I averaged about 4 campers per hour with this method so it does take time but its worth it imo.

EDIT: once you log in your mayor for the day you can't farm the campsite, so you will have to start tomorrow, just make sure to not log in the mayor until your finished.

Boogiepop

Okay, looks like I'm not going to actually be able to do any trading right now, but again, I may be free late tonight, so I'll post again when I'm available!

Resetti strikes again!

Hey Sam, thanks again for that, amazing generosity. I'm not going to bother coming back after the reset because I'd catalog'd everything I'd wanted to before the saves anyway. Only thing I didn't get was the lovely set and I'm not overly fussed about that that.

3qucm4.jpg

EDIT:

Okay, I got you, sam and another guy on pms to come over. I'm still waiting on this chick to open her stupid gates to offload my peaches but it seems like she doesn't even know what she's doing. :\

Seems I do not have you on my list, could I grab an FC?

Linius

Postponing my visit to Sam's town to late at night. Let's farm some Golden Stags first. 24.000 a pop is too good to pass on.

Stat!

yeah 8th and 9th thru campsite but nook could move in the 8th anytime

EDIT: once you log in your mayor for the day you can't farm the campsite, so you will have to start tomorrow, just make sure to not log in the mayor until your finished.

Some days, I don't get a camper - so is it just hope that day I get a camper when I start a new character? And how easy is to delete someone?

You can also get a 10th from StreetPass and online play. Stay away from me this week if you don't want be stuck with Limberg. :/

Thank you bluepolicebox. That image will help. Honestly, I can't believe I didn't invite Goldie to stay especially with how terrible my other villagers are. I swear I have the worst luck. I've only had one villager I liked move in, Frank. The others? Curlos, Cobb, Chops, Diva are terrible. And I already have/had Elmer/Angus/Willow.

Animekatt

I have Katie (again!). Holla at me if anyone wants her.

Also my Re-tail is Selling perfect pears at a premium, which is foreign in my town.

You can drop her off at my place. Mind if I can sell my pears at your place too?

In other news, a HUGE shout out to SamMan for the great catalog event. His town was lovely to boot. Also thanks to eggwolio for the double neck guitar. He saved me a trip to BB. :3

(I've tried to change my router to best buy, but had problems before.)

MicH

I want to make 4 characters but Ai can't find room for more than my own house in my town. So yeah :/

Also NO ONE seems willing to leave MisterSamMans town :/

Garland7G

Some days, I don't get a camper - so is it just hope that day I get a camper when I start a new character? And how easy is to delete someone?

When you start a new char and the camp is empty just reset, that will automatically delete the char you just made. keep doing this until a camper shows up (as many times as you want per day) but if you have already logged in with your mayor beforehand you must wait till the next day.
so tomorrow just start with a new char and check the camp till you are satisfied with the villager there. you may have to reset up to 5 times (gotta make a new char each time) until a camper shows or they may show the 1st time its random but I got about 4 per hour of non-stop resetting so it does take time.

EDIT: to delete the char after you found a camper you like just load up the new char and when Isabel asks you, pick the bottom response, and pick demolish my house.
EDIT2: if there is a camper and you don't like them just keep resetting and new campers will show up (about 4 per hour).

Animekatt

I want to make 4 characters but Ai can't find room for more than my own house in my town. So yeah :/

Also NO ONE seems willing to leave MisterSamMans town :/

I just left, hopefully you can get in. There's a lot of stuff to catalog too. :p

Edit. My retail is selling Ore at a premium today.

Oh no the seedy Villager trading market has hit GAF lol XD.

I should really do something more in my town but I need to play my other games lol, should leave my town open and let someone renovate lol XD

On that subject getting my Nooks' getting upgraded tomorrow =D

MicH

I just left, hopefully you can get in. There's a lot of stuff to catalog too. :p

Edit. My retail is selling Ore at a premium today.
Always shows full. Don't wanna wait anymore so Si probably won't be able to
Visit as I have a very intense work week ahead of me

eggwolio

Also thanks to eggwolio for the double neck guitar. He saved me a trip to BB. :3

(I've tried to change my router to best buy, but had problems before.)

So nice to have a name for you, haha. Previously, I was referring to you in my brain as "that person who has symbols for their name and town." Katt is much easier on the ol' mind grapes.

Also, in response to Ore. I've been hoarding it for no good reason. I'll have to pay you a visit tonight.

Animekatt

So nice to have a name for you, haha. Previously, I was referring to you in my brain as "that person who has symbols for their name and town." Katt is much easier on the ol' mind grapes.

Also, in response to Ore. I've been hoarding it for no good reason. I'll have to pay you a visit tonight.

Haha. XD

And sure thing.

Got my 1.1 million in the HHA. Kinda sad that I couldn't get all the gold improvements at once, but what can you do.

Anyway, with that said it means I don't really have a need for Doc's pic to improve my home score, so I said okay when he offered to move out (August 2nd.) Is anyone interested in a lazy blue bunny with glasses? If so, please let me know. If not, I'll be sure to invite davidbloop over on August 3rd. :)

Linius

I'm not sure, as I sold my ores 2 days ago... :(

But I would think they would be 4k for red, blue, green, and purple. Not sure how much silver and gold are worth normally.

Ah, just found it. 3K and 4K for silver and gold. So 6K and 8K at your town currently. Gonna count my ores to see if it's interesting for me to sell some. Still have all the ores I ever had since release except for one I used.

Animekatt

Ah, just found it. 3K and 4K for silver and gold. So 6K and 8K at your town currently. Gonna count my ores to see if it's interesting for me to sell some. Still have all the ores I ever had since release except for one I used.

Wow, you should have a lot of if you've been hitting rocks every single day. Let me know if you want to come. ^^

Sure you can come Billy lol. I need to get back to me town though. :p

Linius

Wow, you should have a lot of if you've been hitting rocks every single day. Let me know if you want to come. ^^

Sure you can come Billy lol. I need to get back to me town though. :p

Yup, maybe cutting down the collection to ten of each. Then I still have enough left to customise with.

Katt - Ores
Swirleyglasses - Perfect Pears
Bluepolicebox - Golden Stags

Busy night :p

Got my 1.1 million in the HHA. Kinda sad that I couldn't get all the gold improvements at once, but what can you do.

Anyway, with that said it means I don't really have a need for Doc's pic to improve my home score, so I said okay when he offered to move out (August 2nd.) Is anyone interested in a lazy blue bunny with glasses? If so, please let me know. If not, I'll be sure to invite davidbloop over on August 3rd. :)

I dare you!!!!

Only coz you'd probably end up with Friga :p Although she actually moves out tomorrow, I'm sure you'd still somehow end up with her.

Philia

YES! After cataloging a BUNCH today at everyone's towns and my husbands and MisterSamMan and donated Fairy Tale Items I finally get this!

BQR8WUfCQAAzF6r.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom