• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

YES! After cataloging a BUNCH today at everyone's towns and my husbands and MisterSamMan and donated Fairy Tale Items I finally get this!

BQR8WUfCQAAzF6r.jpg:large

Awesome!

Town's open too.

I just left, hopefully you can get in. There's a lot of stuff to catalog too. :p

Edit. My retail is selling Ore at a premium today.

I just left too. I was in there a little longer than I needed to be but it was a fun time. Thanks sooooo much again for having me over, Sam.

Also, were all those gift bags shoots? I didn't realize it and grabbed one thinking it was just a random item so I ended up with four after I left six. *chuckles* Makes me feel better I left some bubbles and a pin wheel as extra.

Now to pay it forward and order stuff my other non-GAF friends need to complete their sets.

Katt - I may pop over and sell my giant room worth of ores. Gonna need to lunch soon though. :p I'll check with ya if you're on later. :)

Animekatt

Katt - I may pop over and sell my giant room worth of ores. Gonna need to lunch soon though. :p I'll check with ya if you're on later. :)

Not a problem. If I'm not open, just let me know. :)

I've been waiting for this! I've got a third of my locker full of colored ore I need to unload as I don't care for customizing anything with them. Are you available soon?

Oh yeah, I'm open now! I don't believe I have you as a friend, so when the people I have in my town leaves, I'll add you!

Mekere

It was a bush, but like Mekere said a while back, there seems to be some dead zones that plants just won't grow in. :\ I just keep trying nonetheless anyway.

I wonder if Feng shui wouldn't help. I'll have to try increasing my luck, I have a few places where my bushes won't grow either, I need to investigate!

Linius

Katt, almost done with gathering ores. I'm bringing 31 so I still have 10 of each left for Cyrus business.

EDIT

Noticed a spot at Sam's town, cataloging a few things first :p

I just left too. I was in there a little longer than I needed to be but it was a fun time. Thanks sooooo much again for having me over, Sam.

Also, were all those gift bags shoots? I didn't realize it and grabbed one thinking it was just a random item so I ended up with four after I left six. *chuckles* Makes me feel better I left some bubbles and a pin wheel as extra.

Now to pay it forward and order stuff my other non-GAF friends need to complete their sets.

It was a mix of 99k bell bags and 5 bamboo shoots. You pulled a bad gift bag...whoops.

Error =O ah well good thing Linius came after first batch and still saved and Katt still for Police Cap =D

I was the fourth visitor. I also wouldn't be surprised if I caused the error, my crappy crap internet is very unstable. In two days time however, I go from 0.5mb, to 75. Epic win.

I managed to sell most everything, I lost all progress after error. I'll come after everyone else if its ok, so as not to completely error everyone.

Colin.

My retail is selling Ore at a premium today.

If you aren't too busy, could I sell off mine in your town? I'm not really bothered about the furniture stuff, plus I'm trying to get all the money I can for turnips. On that note, if anyone still needs to get some turnips, feel free to add me as turnips are still available for the next 4 hours here. I will update with the price shortly.

Animekatt

If you aren't too busy, could I sell off mine in your town? I'm not really bothered about the furniture stuff, plus I'm trying to get all the money I can for turnips. On that note, if anyone still needs to get some turnips, feel free to add me as turnips are still available for the next 4 hours here. I will update with the price shortly.

Sure, will have to wait until the current set of people leave my town though, so I can add you. :)

grumpy

Can anyone let me into their town to sell my apples at re-tail?

4596 9473 4020

I also have perfect apples to trade for another perfect fruit

Right that's it gonna send Swapnote to peeps I have no idea who it is and check if they are still on AC...or I'll just check the AC list and see if they are still posting here.

I think my BF list is like at 20 or so and only 6 are active XD, hmmmm I'll send a Swapnote easier for peeps and let them a week or so before deleting.

Right that's it gonna send Swapnote to peeps I have no idea who it is and check if they are still on AC...or I'll just check the AC list and see if they are still posting here.

I think my BF list is like at 20 or so and only 6 are active XD, hmmmm I'll send a Swapnote easier for peeps and let them a week or so before deleting.

Yeah, was thinking about doing that too. I kinda feel bad when I reply and tag a ton of people but I never hear from them ever. I had one person I removed because I did the mass "send all" trick and they came up as not receiving. I have 58 people total on my list right now and it feels like a ton.

It was a mix of 99k bell bags and 5 bamboo shoots. You pulled a bad gift bag...whoops.

Haha! Well, I'll just give those shoots then to some other people I know that need some. I finally have enough growing in my town where I can happily give some away though I'm seriously tempted to let that stuff spread like the plague but I love how it looks.

Wolfe

So an unknown machine was my spotlight item today, but I have no idea what it is supposed to be. I guess that's the point.

What is this spotlight item you guys keep talking about (I know it's not a specific item but I'm still unclear what the details are, I have the T.I.Y.)?

Elija2

Argh, Tia said she wanted to move out today. Why can't Rasher or Genji want to move out instead?

Approximately how many days is there between villagers wanting to move out?

Linius

What is this spotlight item you guys keep talking about (I know it's not a specific item but I'm still unclear what the details are, I have the T.I.Y.)?

It's a special items T.I.Y. is selling. They sell one of spotlight item per day. Amongst spotlight items are the throne and these spaceship crew seats and stuff like that.

Wolfe

It's a special items T.I.Y. is selling. They sell one of spotlight item per day. Amongst spotlight items are the throne and these spaceship crew seats and stuff like that.

I haven't seen anything like that at my TIY yet, is it just one of the 5 pieces of furniture along the back wall of the store?

Geebus... what are you using it for??

And I have probably 15 pieces or so of it but can't hop online till later. *chuckles*

*laughing* I left a 50k bag... did you wrap that up, Sam?
I must have. I saw a big bell bag and just wrapped it up not thinking it was 99k. I might just start wrapping trash.

Linius

Swirley, you around? I'm down to bring over some perfect pears!

I haven't seen anything like that at my TIY yet, is it just one of the 5 pieces of furniture along the back wall of the store?

Oh? That's what I understood from this thread. Might be wrong then :p

Wait 99k bags? All I got was a bamboo shoot in my present bag. I definitely need 99k to get my town up and running lol. You rich people can pop off 99k like it's nothing and I'm scraping by on 40k total to my name. :(

Wait 99k bags? All I got was a bamboo shoot in my present bag. I definitely need 99k to get my town up and running lol. You rich people can pop off 99k like it's nothing and I'm scraping by on 40k total to my name. :(

You can make 400,000+ bells at the island in the evening in just a half hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom